[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uniformcore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 14

File: uniform.jpg (110KB, 806x846px) Image search: [Google]
uniform.jpg
110KB, 806x846px
I'm getting tired of having to choose looks and follow trends. Is there something like uniformcore? Where you pretty much wear the same thing everyday, maybe only change up the color and material. I know there's a minimalist infograph with the hoodie, black shirt and jeans. I'm trying to figure what I can wear everyday that will fit in every situation and look good.
>>
have 3 pairs of black bottoms. jeans, pants, sweatpants. as many shirts as you want in black white or grey. coats in black, sweaters in black, beanie in black, eyewear in black, shoes in black.... and there you go easy mode. you'l look good if you have good fashion sense and everything fits right.
>>
Any uniform inspo?
>>
File: thewhiteYohji.jpg (11KB, 232x300px) Image search: [Google]
thewhiteYohji.jpg
11KB, 232x300px
>>10938304
>>
File: masteratwork.jpg (147KB, 1200x777px) Image search: [Google]
masteratwork.jpg
147KB, 1200x777px
>>10938330
>>
File: sofreshsoclean.jpg (25KB, 590x308px) Image search: [Google]
sofreshsoclean.jpg
25KB, 590x308px
>>10938335
>>
File: ChickenessIsNexttoGodleyness.jpg (113KB, 636x800px) Image search: [Google]
ChickenessIsNexttoGodleyness.jpg
113KB, 636x800px
>>10938343
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 430x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 430x537px
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 500x333px
>>10938358
>>
File: image.jpg (765KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
765KB, 2048x1365px
>>10938362
>>
>>10938093
>>
File: bob-dylan-bolo-tie.jpg (108KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
bob-dylan-bolo-tie.jpg
108KB, 500x694px
>>
File: brando_t-shirt.jpg (897KB, 833x1201px) Image search: [Google]
brando_t-shirt.jpg
897KB, 833x1201px
>>
File: dylan.jpg (377KB, 1368x936px) Image search: [Google]
dylan.jpg
377KB, 1368x936px
>>
>>10938093
Depends on what you do, where you work, and how casual your off-day fits are. Basically, can you maintain the same level of formality throughout the week?

I almost have a uniform. Different shoes every day, and I mix up the accessories, but it's basically always the same trousers (one of three colors), a tee or collared shirt, and a chunky sweater. I mix up the outer layers and accessories enough to not look identical every day, but I put almost no thought into getting dressed beyond making sure the smaller pieces work together.

It certainly makes for a less stressful time getting dressed.
>>
>>
File: FORTUNE FORTUNE FORTUNE FORTUNE.jpg (655KB, 1020x727px) Image search: [Google]
FORTUNE FORTUNE FORTUNE FORTUNE.jpg
655KB, 1020x727px
>>10938093
I have one super good fit
with 3 pairs of the same shirt, pants, and socks
so I wear it everyday

just black turk chinos, a grey sweatshirt, grey wool socks, and either a winter sheepskin coat or an air-superiority-blue anorak
>>
>>10938471
Black turk Chinos?
>>
>But young adulthood is also a time when, by virtue of the mere absence of wrinkles and grey hair, one projects very little power. It’s hard to be taken seriously without the visible symptoms of experience. A uniform can be a way of performing maturity or, less charitably, impersonating it. A uniform insinuates the sort of sober priorities that ossify with age, as well as a deliberate past of editing and improving. There is a purpose to each item, and with each item comes the implication of superiority—that it is, for your purposes at least, Platonic.

>Wearing a uniform is also a way of asserting your status as a protagonist. This is the reason why characters in picture books never change their clothes: Children—like adults, if they’d only admit it—crave continuity. We recognize Babar in his green suit and crown, Eloise in her suspendered jumper and Madeline in her little yellow raincoat. In other clothes, we’d confuse Babar for some civilian elephant, Eloise for one of Manhattan’s innumerable spoiled brats and Madeline for another of the 12 little girls in two straight lines.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.