[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /fa/ outfit going to be for valentines day with the lady?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 333.jpg (120KB, 1167x843px) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
120KB, 1167x843px
What's /fa/ outfit going to be for valentines day with the lady?
>>
>
>>
>With a lady
Eww
>>
What's an /fa/ v-day? I need suggestions.
>>
>>10937579
What will you be doing with her? That matters a lot, as athletic gear != going out gear != nice dinner gear.
>>
>>10938001
Go to her place for a movie night and chain smoke for the entire movie in a house coat, then tell her you need to go buy smokes and go home.
>>
>>10938028
Fuck I need a serious answer! All that comes to mind is fucking all day but god knows I can't deliver.
>>
>>10938152
That was a serious answer
>>
>>10938168
Kek
>>
File: 1436552280369.jpg (221KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1436552280369.jpg
221KB, 1024x1024px
>>10938152
museum and dinner at the smallest, quietest restaurant you can find, followed by one of the movies from the /fa/ movie thread while cuddling under blankets and drinking something hot. maybe some flowers somewhere along the line if you think she'd like that

now go forth and have a wonderful V day while I play Age of Empires II, drink root beer, and try not to think about my qt friend that just turned me down
>>
Fuck you OP for ruining my day !!
>>
>>10938553
Age II. Man I remember getting that in 2001 or 2002, I was in kindergarten/1st grade at the time. 'twas the shit.
>>
I'm alone in a foreign city so im probably just going to jerk off while wearing some reigning champ sweats honestly
>>
Full
Rick
>>
>>10938004
I still don't know, 2 years ago I took her out to a romantic dinner in my restaurant so I bought a nice suit
Last year I went with her and my gym bro to the cinema and just went full fuccboi to watch spongebob, then dropped her home with a bag of mcdonalds eh.
>>
File: mfw.png (694KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
694KB, 1280x720px
>>10938553
>museum and dinner at the smallest, quietest restaurant you can find, followed by one of the movies from the /fa/ movie thread while cuddling under blankets and drinking something hot. maybe some flowers somewhere along the line if you think she'd like that

That sounds comfy as fuck, thanks for making me feel bad
>>
>>10938553
>>10940720
that post actually gave me an idea.
What about buying a projector and projecting a movie on it with also some homemade popcorn?

seems more classy and old school, like those car-movies thing from the 50s.
Just probably need quite some money, dunno how much they cost.

Also a path of roses from stairs to bed and then bed full of them for maximum cliché with also some strawberrys on a nice bowl just for /fa/ but hey, chicks dig it.
>>
>>10939289
you can buy a modern version on Steam for cheap that'll scale to higher resolutions and has working online play. there are also two new expansions; I've been playing as the Slavs while trying to keep my mind off my singlehood

>>10940720
be the man the girls you like would be interested in

>>10940733
don't backpedal with things like "chicks dig it". be a romantic if you want to
>>
>>10937579
>black extra slim button up from express
>slim straight khaki chinos
>all white adidas superstars
>her on my dick
>>
>>10937579
A robe with my hot date Ms Celibacy. I can't even imagine breaking up with her, I've been with her my entire life.
>>
>>10937579
Right now my honest plans are to sit in my (home) office in my pajamas and pound hard liquor.

Which is becoming a surprisingly common thing for me to do nowadays.
>>
>>10938004
Bateman, I need your help. I will be going to dinner with my girlfriend at a somewhat nice restaurant. What should I wear?
>>
>>10941608
if you want a date go on tinder man. I'm shy as shit but that aspect of "none of her friends know me so if I fuck up I'm good" takes a lot of anxiety off. That's how I met my qt3.14 gf.
>>
>>10941612
Most nicer restaurants have kinda dispensed with the dress code, but:

My usual default when I'm going to a mid-high or high end place and I'm concerned with dress code is a suit without a tie or a blazer and nice wool pants of some kind. Don't bother with a tie, it's stuffy, especially for v-day. If it's cold, a sweater wouldn't be a bad option either, and a lot of girls find them cute. If I was trying to get more laid, I'd forego the dress shirt and just wear a fitted sweater to show off muscularity. Most girls tend to like it when you put in effort, so don't feel shy about actually trying something a bit dressier.

tl;dr: Basically don't show up in jeans and a t-shirt and you'll be fine.
>>
>>10941628
I do have a small set of fuckbuddies, but I'm not gonna risk trying to hook up with some of them on valentines' day. Kinda afraid two of them in particular caught feelings
>>
>>10941630
The only footwear I have are sneakers, Docs, and Timbs. What do?
>>
>>10941635
Maybe try being a fucking adult idk
You can buy dress shoes for like $50, quality is probably not gonna be great but that doesn't matter all that much if you rarely wear them
>>
>>10941635
Uhhhh please go get dress shoes eventually.

In the time being: you MIGHT be able to get away with the docs. If the place is enforcing dress code, the sneakers and timberlands aren't gonna fly.
>>
>>10941608

Real lawyer life amirite?

Bill and Swill.
>>
>>10941649
It isn't that nice of a restaurant. They aren't going to enforce any sort of dress code.

What do you mean by dress shoes though? I don't want to get a pair of epic Allen Edmonds or anything. Are creepers considered dress shoes? Chelsea boots? I only know how to "dress up" within the dadcore paradigm
>>
>>10941677

Just grab a pair of Oxfords in dark brown from any fast fashion shoe retailer if you can't afford to buy a decent pair. They won't last but they'll pass your dress code problem.
>>
whos the guy in the picture? i keep seeing him
>>
>>10941660
Drunk doc review bby

>>10941677
If it's not super nice, they probably don't care. That said:

Most people not deep into the world of menswear don't know the difference between real dress shoes and shit ones.

You could arguably get away with Chelsea boots. I'd not wear creepers just on principle. As a general rule of thumb, leather > canvas/other materials, black/brown > other colors, and don't wear readily recognizable casual brands (leather Chuck Taylors, Timberlands, etc).
>>
>>10941690
I don't want to wear oxfords though. That isn't my style. I dress in streetwear, not mfacore
>>
>>10941702
>If it's not super nice, they probably don't care. That said:
It's to look good for my girlfriend.

What's wrong with creepers?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>10941702
opinions on prada creepers?

thinking about picking up a pair as a nice pair of dressier shoes

pic related
>>
>>10941740
>>10941775
I'm not a fan of creepers, or Prada shoes, or basically any shoes mixing leather uppers (especially patent leather uppers) with athletic soles, be it by Prada or those weird-soled Cole Haan abominations that have come out recently. But if you like them and think they might work, I can see how they might work in a fit.
>>
>>10941795
>creepers
Sorry, I meant derbys, like the one by Common Projects
>>
>>10941733

Well the way I see it, if you plan on going anywhere "high end" or even middle high, street wear just straight up won't work on a normal person. When someone like Kanye walks in a nice place, they ignore the fact that he looks like a fucking idiot (in my opinion and in most traditionally minded people I'd assume) because he's loaded.

As a normal dude, you won't pass no matter how expensive or nice you think you look. Dress codes exist for homogeneity.

Final though, oxfords are far from MFAcore only. It's really about how you carry yourself in the clothes. If you're really young, college age, it can look a little off/try hard. But realistically, if you're shelling out the cash for a 200 dollar dinner, you're gonna have to dress the part.
>>
>>10941180
thanks for the unsolicited advice ;^)
>>
>>10941986
you sound like a bitch :&)
>>
>>10941630
you ain't so bad after all bateman
>>
>>10938553
what's the most fun way of playing aoe 2 alone
>>
We went out for a lunch along the riverfront that looks across at the city.

I wore a a dark blue linen shirt, white shorts and brown leather moccasins.

I felt like a full trust-fund-babby but apparently girls like that
>>
>>10942549
honestly? play 8v8 with Moderate-difficulty CPU's and hope you get a pocket position. as of yet I get steamrolled by the CPU's perfect macro game every time I try 1v1, they just start spamming an endless stream of military in the feudal age and fast castle really quickly

also have snacks and good music handy. maybe listen to a funny podcast like My Brother, My Brother, and Me. I find that one good for feeling less alone
>>
File: fa slpheroinchic.png (434KB, 795x1265px) Image search: [Google]
fa slpheroinchic.png
434KB, 795x1265px
>>10937698
ladyboy or lady all works for me.

>>10937579
slp fit
>>
File: huh.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>10941635
holy shit you only got shit for footwear! Why!?

paint the docs yellow stretching shit black with a black sharpie. Do it. Now.
>>
doing stuff for valentine's day is not cool and if your girlfriend doesn't agree then she's not cool
>>
I go in my pyjama's.
It's my first day off in 3 weeks. Fuck her, let her take me as I am.
(but than again, I allready date her for 5 years and have a kid)
>>
I'm going to wear a Thom Browne Oxford, jeans and Nike canvas tennis sneakers. I'm going bowling with my girlfriend and I'll probably go for a burger afterwards, perhaps I'll hit the arcade.

It's nice being a normie sometimes.
>>
>>10937579
>valentines day
>fa
buying into consumerism is not fa anon. smoking and being alone on valentines day is the most fa thing to do
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.