[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie fits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1415559628019.png (159KB, 562x509px) Image search: [Google]
1415559628019.png
159KB, 562x509px
Please, I help me blend in with normies at college. Post the kind of clothes normies would wear.
>>
>>10936218
what type of college do you go to?

you could wear chinos and polo shirts like frat fags but that is so played out

look at what people are wearing on campus then cop higher quality versions of that
>>
>>10936218
People who say shit like "normies" unironically are trash, just wear well fitting jeans, solid color t shirt and some nice sneakers or boots and you're done, if you need a jacket just get a fucking olive bomber and be done with it
>>
Just go to your local university's mall and buy from the main stores there. We don't even have an h&m much less any sort of actually good stores so the people at my university buy Ralph Lauren stuff at Belk and think it's really high end so that's what normies wear here
>>
/r/malefashionadvice
>>
/fa/ is normie af
>>
>>10936218
Are you really that autistic?
Christ, what am I saying? Of course you are.
>>
just wear a gray crewneck sweater, good quality jeans, and some white meme shoes like superstars or sk8 hi's

thats how you blend in
>>
full rick
>>
I think anyone aspiring to be plain and fit in with the "masses" or "normies" or whatever spergs call them will fail. Try to dress well and good, judging by your post you probably won't dress very well. You don't get anywhere in life by halfassing it.
>>
>>10936735
not the clothes
>>
>>10936708
VT?
>>
>>10936256
People who call other people "trash" unironically are too young to be using this site.
>>
>>10937680
DO YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE BEING CLEVER MATE?
>>
>>10936218
Literally just emulate what you see other people wearing.

Colleges tend to vary in terms of style.

(also, this is a dumb idea, develop confidence)
>>
>>10937680
literally trash, literally
>>
Get cropped wool trousers. Long cardigans. Black Ralf velcros and a knit turtle neck. Wear grey overcoat over all of that. Get round glasses and a "dad" hat with an ironic text on it.
>>
>>10938456
make gun signs/prayer signs with your hands and avoid looking at cameras/hide your face
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.