[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you all know any legitimate places I can purchase illegitimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: Fake bape.png (358KB, 496x443px) Image search: [Google]
Fake bape.png
358KB, 496x443px
Do you all know any legitimate places I can purchase illegitimate clothing?

I really want to buy some fake bape, as well as other designers like Gucci, Billionaire Boys Club, and Comme Des Garcon.However I don't want my debit card numbers compromised and I would strongly prefer if the website had a legitimate returns/refunds process unlike ali-express.Another thing about ali-express that bothers me is that the clothes (because of the asian-european size chart difference) rarely fit, which would be okay if I could easily return it for another size but their customer support fucking sucks.

>Where can I go to buy cheap name brand clothing if I don't care about the legitimacy of the brand?
>>
suffer and die
>>
C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R
>>
>>10931563
>>10931563

Why? These brands are fucking their followers in the ass by raising the prices to insanely high levels simply to create an "illustrious exclusive" appeal.

Most people can't tell the difference, and if the fake is good most people wouldn't be able to even tell unless they're super close up on you paying attention to your shit. I don't see why I would be wrong for not falling for their devious ploys while presenting myself as a connoisseur of high end street wear.
>>
I don't endorse this, but ioffer is your best bet. Save for the real thing in the mean time though, cheap cunt. Knockoffs don't last as long.
>>
then purchase from reputable brands that are in your budget instead, fuck.
>>
>>10931571
yikes
>>
>>10931573
>>10931573

oh thanks bud
>>
>>10931571
You aren't a follower of these brands, I can tell you have no respect for the brands, especially Gucci and CDG, just by the way you talk and the fact you aren't willing enough to actually save up and buy the real thing, you're not buying the clothing for the quality or design, you are most likely just buying the most easily recognizable pieces (probably the monogram Gucci bags and CDG play line because you know fuck all about these brands) so you can pretend that you actually have money in the hopes that people might find that interesting because your actual personality is complete trash
You are the definition of a fuckboi
>>
>>10931579
>>10931579

Why? When I could buy fakes that are in my budget. Why wouldn't I spend 60 bucks to look like I'm wearing a 600 dollar jacket?

Also what about the ethics of manufacturing a jacket for 20 bucks (if that) and then selling it for 600?
>>
>>10931585
Just warning you though, some time ago I tested the water and brought an LV belt from there and the sizing was dogtits. A lot of the stuff is also knockoffs of knockoffs so be scrutinous of sellers.
>>
>>10931590

Because money is something you can save. Why spent $60 on some fake shit that will ultimately leave you unsatisfied when you can just wait a little longer, or budget, for the real deal?

Nothing beats getting the real thing.
>>
>>10931589

Alright, and you're the exact definition of an idiot. You're allowing these companies to fuck you over, and then after they fuck you and your wallet raw dog in the ass, turn you around and shoot semen on your face. You hungrily beg for more and then insult people who would rather not be fucked in the ass raw dog by these people.

Also that's not the defintion of a fuccboi, you've obviously never been to prison.
>>
>>10931595
>>10931595

except a good imitation of the real thing for a considerably cheaper price. What's the point of buying a 500 dollar Gucci belt when I can buy a 50 dollar knock off that the majority of the idiots you encounter on a daily basis will not even tell the difference and consider you a very "fashionable" person.

The only way I'd get found out is if I go to an actual fashion event or if I have the misfortune of running into one of you /fa/gs IRL AND you have the balls to confront me about it which I highly doubt.

Seems like I'm making the smart economic decision to buy fakes to me.
>>
>>10931597
Ok, enjoy your cheap juvenile trash that tacky as fuck and will fall apart in a couple months, you don't deserve to wear the real thing anyway
>>
>>10931604

I see, so the answer is you dress for others, and not for yourself. Makes sense why you're trying to wear Bape then.
>>
>>10931605
>>10931605

how will it fall apart? If I take care of it why would it? Also even if it did I could probably fix it or even buy a new one and still would not have paid 1/2 of the cost of buying a authentic one.

You sound butthurt that I'm unraveling your homo little crush on these designers. Just admit you want Kawakubo to bend you over his table and fuck you in the ass while wearing some Comme Des GarconsXConverse high tops and nothing else.
>>
Simple minded people more worried about the reputation of a millionaire than of their own bank account. Shameless.
>>
>>10931614

truth is, I expect you to give me shit for my opinion. The only reason why you would mention those 3 brands is because you're probably under 21 and have "skater" friends.

And that's fine. I'm just saying, 3+ years from now when you look back on this you'd either wish you bought the real thing, or never bought it at all.

Cause who cares if you have a 4 year old fake jacket but you.
>>
>>10931611
>>10931611

You dress for yourself? what does that even mean?

Do you walk around the house, cook, clean, and lounge on your couch wearing 200 dollar jeans? 600 dollar sneakers? and 440 dollar jacket and a 150 dollar oxford?

I doubt it, I would go on to say that you probably take very good care of those items, hang them up immediately when you get home, rarely wash them and when you do only using special detergent and extra delicate cycles. You only wear these items when going out in public when you know you will be seen by other people.

You sound like a female who insists that she doesn't wear make up for men, but refuses to let her boyfriend see her without it. You're obviously in denial about your own vanity and self-consciousness. At least I'm honest about it and I don't lie to myself or other people.
>>
File: 1426398333495.png (98KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1426398333495.png
98KB, 625x626px
>all these /fa/gs getting BTFO by this obvious troll from /r9k/

You guys fell for the bait.
>>
>>10931621

Haha, I have a couple of CPs and I find it funny when people use shoe trees for them, cause they're just sneakers.

also I am not one to think more expensive = better, otherwise I would have bought into Bape as well like you.
>At least I'm honest about it and I don't lie to myself or other people.

brah buying fake shit is the literal definition of being dishonest, that said I don't have a problem with it, I am merely pointing out that you'll get more satisfaction over the long run buying the real deal instead of the fakes.

But that's my opinion, I'm not preaching gospel here m8, im a fucking tripfag
>>
>>10931634

Being dishonest to who? To people who are making assumptions on whether or not I'm wearing real or fake attire? I'm not going around telling people that it's fake, I'm simply wearing it and allowing people to make their own assumptions.

I don't think that can be defined by dishonest, perhaps underhanded, but not dishonest. You're also wrong by saying that I would get more satisfaction by buying the real thing, why would I have more satisfaction in spending my finite amount of money on a luxury product when I can get a similar product for significantly cheaper.

For the 600 to 1000 dollars I spent on a real BAPE jacket I could easily buy a 70 dollar knock off and then invest the rest of the money into something that might yield me a return on my investment, which the real thing most certainly wouldn't.

Once I got the money I still wouldn't waste it on such frivolous things as a trendy overpriced name brand like BAPE or CDG, or BBC, or any of those faggot brands.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 1188x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 1188x669px
>looks and feels the same

>I-IT'S NO GOOD UNLESS YOU PAY $600 EXTRA FOR IT
>YOU CLEARLY DONT CARE ABOUT THE *REAL* BRAND AS IF THIS IS SOME SORT OF INSULT OR REBUTTAL
>>
poorbois think spending money buying fakes is a smart decision

and that is the story of how zara was born
>>
>tfw I only buy fakes

Use an agent to buy things off Taobao. There's some Korean stores that ship to the US as well but they're my charge a bit more than Chinese stores. Head on over to /r/fashionreps for all the information you need.
>>
Those brands are all overpriced garbo LMAO. The only one with halfway decent designs is bape, and even that is overpriced if you go "official"

Also someone defending "real" brands. The quality may be better but it ain't worth the str8 stuntin stupid pricetag
>>
>>10931988
Taobao is good; shipping is a killer, though.
>>
>>10932083
>>10931643
>people in this thread literally think CdG is CdG Play

Jesus fucking Christ this board has gone to shit
>>
>BBC
How have they not gone out of business; I don't think I've seen anybody wear BBC in like 8 years
>Gucci
Nobody gives a fuck if you're wearing fake Gucci; considering the price for a wallet (let alone any item of clothing) everybody around you already knows it's fake as fuck
>CDG
Their shit isn't that expensive and looks bad anyway just buy the real thing if you're legitimately interested....wait until the end of the season and you're golden
>>
>>10931614
REI KAWAKUBO IS A WOMAN YOU DUMB FUCK

FUCK
YOURSELF
IN
THE
ANUS
PLEASE
>>
>>10932107
I know right, Kawakubo is one of the most creative designers out there for god's sake. CdG Play is not great but mainline CdG? Fantastic creations that I would gladly pay full price for.
>>
>>10932588
>>10932588

kAWAKUBO IS A DIRTY TRANNY WHO HARBORS A COCK INSIDE "HIS" SKINNY TROUSERS.
>>
check out reddit /r/fashionreps

basically, you gotta get an agent in china (like bhiner or osmething) or ship from taobao to a warehouse

buying ocunterfit clothes is alright sometimes
look at UNHS supreme clothes, literally 1:1 clones
>>
File: 1453311297390.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453311297390.gif
2MB, 250x250px
holy shit OP is the biggest fuccboi I've ever seen post
and all these poorfag justifications he replies with

this has to be a troll/bait, right?
>>
I know where to buy stolen goods for 60%.
>>
Send me an email to [email protected] anyone who's interested. Does not work with every store, but there are some plenty decent ones.
>>
>>10931597
delete this please, its so embarrasing
>>
>>10933321
>>10933321

Why? It's the truth
>>
design clothing is for insecure cucks
>>
>The only really good reps are for things like cdg play and bape graphic tees
>The reason most people like cdg play/supreme/bape are because it's flaunting wealth
>You are literally PRETENDING to be someone insecure enough in themselves to have to flaunt a label

I mean jesus christ man
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.