[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fix my shoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20160207_200400.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160207_200400.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I just got this pair of Svenssons in August. The sole is starting to separate from the shoe. Anything that can be done to fix this?
>>
>>10930000
#shoegoo
nice quints
>>
>>10930000

this is why you should just get CPs in the end lol
>>
>>10930000
good ol' semen should give it a nice stickin
>>
>>10930052
OP here, pretty sure they're made in the same factory.
>>
just go to a cobbler
ask them to remove the soles and sew on new gum soles
>>
>>10930000
what the fuck did you do with them? I have black Svensson and plain white cps and they are of same quality (I actually like minimal changes and better insole on Svensson, got em for 150€ on sale and want to buy their GATs now).
>>
Didn't do anything but wear them.
>>
>>10930110
Sure that sizing was right? Similar thing happened to my Vans which were to big since toe room was under bigger pressure when bending. I put thin insoles into mine since they were a bit large and they fit perfectly. Also, contact Svensson and explain em everything.
>>
>>10930052
those are quads
>>
>>10930112
They may be a tad big, but ive been sized in a euro 41 and 42 and these are 42s.
>>
>>10930120
i am a true 43, got 42's and they still fit a tad big, pretty sure they are too large for you
>>
>>10930116
>tfw dyslexic as shit
>>
>>10930129
Again, they may be a bit too big, but they aren't THAT big.
>>
>>10930162
then they are most likely defects, contact them for a new pair or a refund
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.