[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clarks Desert Boot vs Sperry Topsiders Clarks Pros: >timeless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: which one to cop.jpg (61KB, 966x402px) Image search: [Google]
which one to cop.jpg
61KB, 966x402px
Clarks Desert Boot vs Sperry Topsiders

Clarks Pros:
>timeless design
>with go with anything from t-shirts to oxford shirts
Clarks Cons:
>Texture dont do well in the summer

Sperrys Pros:
>Can be worn sockless
>Looks "dressy"
Clarks Cons:
>Filipino male-tier, its their version of the white female knee high leather boots

Discuss
>>
>>10929575
dont buy clarks desert boots, they are neck breaking dangerous when it rains/snows and the sole will break within a year, or two years if you're lucky. Getting them resoled will cost you like 40 euros.
Also, everyone and your dad is wearing them now.
>>
>>10929575
The only way to wear topsiders is to wear them sockless, for real
>>
>>10929620
>Also, everyone and your dad is wearing them now.

Probably because they really are nice shoes
>implying people are not wearing sperrys
>>
File: clarks x oi polloi.jpg (152KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
clarks x oi polloi.jpg
152KB, 930x930px
>>10929647
they are alright, but buying them at this stage makes you look like just another cunt who only now became aware of their existence
>>
File: visvim shoes Google Search.png (1MB, 1325x925px) Image search: [Google]
visvim shoes Google Search.png
1MB, 1325x925px
>>10929660

go full visvim brah
>>
>>10929639
no-show socks are better
>>
>>10929660
Nigga they are the most subtle shoes you can buy. Not tryin to flex in Clarks like I'm making statements.
>>
>>10929756
Nigga I own a fucking pair and had a pair when I was like 12.
Just saying they are shit quality and a fuccboi meme. Maybe a ''subtle'' meme, but a fuccboi meme nonetheless.
>>
>>10929673
fuck that, them things be slippin off my foot and shit
>>
I have both. What should I get to expand my wardrobe? I was thinking about a pair of oxfords
>>
>>10929957
oxfords are good because they can go with anything from t-shirts to oxford shirts
>>
>>10929961
That's probably what I'll do then. I dress boring but I'm trying to improve
>>
>>10929575
CLarks all the way.

You can wear it during any season, you will look retarded as fuck with topsiders on in the winter
>>
>>10929957
get derbies not oxfords. something like a redwing postman or the CP cadet derby. Oxfords are 100% too formal
>>
>>10929575
Get the suede dessert boots. They age better, need no upkeep like regular leather, and feel nice sockless in the summer.
Con is that if they get wet, it's a swamp in your shoe for an hour, but that's any pair of trainers.
>>
>>10931182
>desert boots
>sock less
>>
>>10929575
Imo Clarks Bushacres are nicer than the desert boots, they look the same but use a hard rubber sole as opposed to the crepe sole.
>>
>>10929620
fuck you I don't even have clarks and it took me a week to decide I will get Clarks Desert Boots either in beeswax or in oakwood. All for the sl00ts
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.