[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone link me to a coat I can buy that looks somewhat like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Soma.Cruz.jpg (1MB, 1600x3116px) Image search: [Google]
Soma.Cruz.jpg
1MB, 1600x3116px
Can someone link me to a coat I can buy that looks somewhat like this?
>>
the "theres got to be something wrong with that guy" store
>>
>>10928122
It's a fierce looking jacket..
>>
Why?
>>
You'll never look like this, wake up from the autism dream and grow up.
>>
If you're serious then you're about to make the mistake of your life.
However, emulating the style via taking elements and incorporating them to a real life fit could work.
Shearling collared top coat combined with a black turtleneck, slacks and chelsea boots will take you to 'the obvious movie villain'-tier real fast though.
>>
>>10928217
I don't want to look like him only dress like him fool.
>>
>>10928108
okay listen, Soma is effay for being an anime game character, but the only thing that would never work IRL is the coat with the fur-lining.
this is some weird draq queen/ glam rock shit.

everything else, the white shoes, the normal jeans, the black turtleneck sweater, the belt, is something you can realistically pull off without becoming cringe incarnate. so look at these things or just bail.
>>
File: bomber jacket.jpg (852KB, 1121x1174px) Image search: [Google]
bomber jacket.jpg
852KB, 1121x1174px
>>10928318
>but the only thing that would never work IRL is the coat with the fur-lining.

What about leather bomber jackets? They have a fur like appearance at the top around the collar and nothing about that says drag queen.
>>
>>10928233
that's even worse tho
>>
>>10928368
they are fine but choose one that's a bit more subdued and doesn't have obnoxious patches.
black and brown is fine.
>>
>>10928394
What about a white coat like the guy is wearing with fuzz around the top like a bomber jacket? Any like that out there?
>>
>>10928393
How so?
>>
>>10928413
those exist but they are very effeminate.
dunno where 2 buy.
>>
>>10928108
Nice duds.
>>
>>10928108

You WILL NOT pull this off. Unless you are looking to cosplay, I strongly advise that you abandon your search.
>>
>>10928793
Don't you think that jacket is fierce?
>>
>>10928108
They need to make more stylish looking jackets like that.
>>
>>10928108
Dont listen to these faggots OP. Assuming you arent an overweight neckbeard and as long as it complements everything else you're wearing I'm sure you will be able to pull it off.
>>
>>10928108

concept ok but fit is like shit

jacket too long
jacket blue trim ugly
buckle annoying
bootcut ew
>>
>>10931282
what do you have against bootcut?
>>
>>10931282
booptcut is purdy
>>
>>10928108
What are some good jackets with the bomber jacket like frill at the top and what do you call that stuf? ?I don't care if it's fake or made of animals, I'm not a PETA weirdo.
>>
>>>/cgl/
>>
>>10928318
>>10928592
i'm not OP and I don't care if it looks feminine. w2c coat then?

>>10928793
does it require a certain body shape only achievable in video games? Because Soma looks quite normal for a vidya body.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.