[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>> critiques anything on the grungey goodwill look???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: outfit4.png (1MB, 819x960px) Image search: [Google]
outfit4.png
1MB, 819x960px
>> critiques

anything on the grungey goodwill look???
>>
>>10926917
I would do verybadthings to that soft body of yours.
>>
nice outfit
>>
>>10926925
thank you!
>>
>>10926917
I don't want to be associated with those weirdos in the thinspo thread, but you could lose a significant amount of weight.

The whole outfit is pretty bad, honestly. You look like a pregnant woman from a trailer park.
>>
>>10926931
thnx thats what i was going for
>>
this doesnt look like an attempt at fashion.
>>
>>10926917
you look nice but it's not a good outfit, if that makes sense. Like don't feel bad about it but no one would look at that and say you were fashionable.
>>
>>10926945
>
that does make sense! thank you for your criticism without calling me fat! what a refreshing change. (ps. i already know that im fat HAH)
>>
>>10926933
lol ok, it's one thing to try and dress like it, and actually LOOK like it.

You just look like breeding livestock for past-their-prime potbellied high school football stars.
>>
>>10926950
wow thanks constructive criticism. cool. very productive.
>>
>>10926931
lol piece of shit kid, insulting other peoples outfits that they have the guts to post, unlike you faggot, you trip for years and have never posted 1 selfie, faggot
>>
>>10926957
He says he's a lawyer living in DC, and he's knowledgeable enough about the place I can verify. Although the dude is a tripfag, he's not retarded.
>>
>>10926955
lol ok here is constructive criticism for you: your jeans are shit, way to revealing and look like the typical stuff spawn of trailer trash would wear, along with ugly pink rhinestone T-Shirts usually pertaining the word Diva. Shoes are in no way unique for the above mentioned demographic, and your shirt is pretty much the same.

Would seriously try to go for another type of fashion style, and for the love of god don't do the midwestern-trophy-wife-look with brown boots, some shitty vest, and a scarf.
>>
>>10926917
>if you lost weight and wore the same thing guys would be frothing from the mouth

Your top is too tight, I like your balayage and the jeans are too tight, not too sure how the weather is where you're from but closed toe shoes and jeans would look a lot better.
>>
>>10926917
>look
look or lifestyle?

if you buy your clothes at goodwill and manage to put together reasonably attractive outfits, then i like what it implies about you being well-adjusted, budget-conscious, perhaps ideologically motivated, not overly concerned with your physical appearance, etc.

if you bought those clothes new it kind of defeats the purpose...
ill assume that you didnt.

your flannel looks nice.
the rest can go. your top is too tight. your shorts are ill-fitting. your sandals dont at all suit the outfit.
seeing as thrift store purchases are really catch-as-catch-can, you can throw a much wider net if you know how to use a sewing machine.

physically (since that seems to be a part of discussion)... lose some weight. you dont look bad, but youre at the precipice of being very attractive. twenty pounds can be gotten rid of quite comfortably for you.
that said, you have very pretty forearms and as it stands are sexually attractive to me (whatever that means).

lastly, this shot is so famously unflattering that i have to believe this is bait in which case ayy lmao.

also, please dont ever dye your hair like that again.
>>
>>10926962
You samefag so hard you loser
You have no respect from me
>>
>>10926955
fuck i hate fat people. completely unwilling to do anything to work on themselves that might take an ounce of effort.
>hurr durr my body isn't part of my outfit
FUCK YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT
>>
Full Ross
'ane'
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.