[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a developing country, won't mention where and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I live in a developing country, won't mention where and i study for computer sciences. I have been having real economical issues and i'd love to help my family out of this shithole, also i want to keep being effay while i still can.

i've been thrifting for some time now, and i ususally take the clothes to the tailor to make them fit a little better, but i feel like i need to be more selective for purchases and there's only that much that a thrift can offer

i can write content and design stuff, is there anyone who needs to hire a guy for stuff like that?
>>
>>10924002
India
>>
>>10924006
nope anon, india really is a meme country for computer scientists, but I'm not indian
>>
>>10924002
polska or ruski
>>
>>10924045
Nope anon
>>
Some balkan shithole?
>>
>>10924115
exactly a balkan shithole anon, so you can understand how much i have to leave this place and help out my family senpai
>>
obviously if you're looking to write or design in the fashionworld you'd need to get a degree in journalism or fashion design.

if you want to design without a degree, you can just make clothes but it will be hard to sell, especially in a developing country with no connections.

without a corresponding degree it's obviously hard to get a job in a field you want to work in.

honestly your best bet is getting a degree and starting at the bottom. especially in fashion it works like that often, I know what it's like, fashion business is very unforgiving and a lot of work only to get what you've done get shat on is something you shouldn't be surprised by.
>>
>>10924324
i understand anon, i know that the fashion world can basically shit on you and move on like you never existed. I am just looking for something temporary to do until i get out of this shithole, man i would write for a fucking gay magazine right now if it would pay my rent
>>
>>10924380
I understand, but I mean unless you have an impressive portfolio no-one will hire you if you don't have some kind of degree.

By the way, are you from Macedonia by any chance?
>>
>>10924500
i live right next to Macedonia, and you probably guessed it right now, but I study in Macedonia
>>
>>10924500
also I mean freelancing for people right now, not major firms and stuff, just do some freelance work to have some income
>>
File: joy in suffering.png (322KB, 691x510px) Image search: [Google]
joy in suffering.png
322KB, 691x510px
>id love to help my family get out of the 3rd world
>but first i gotta cope me some sick fits senpai
>>
>>10924529
the only way i can help my family is to gain financial independence, my money means sick fits for me senpai
>>
>>10924509
So you're Albanian then?

Tough luck, if you're were Macedonian you could easily get a Bulgarian passport and move to an EU country.
>>
>>10924581
I heard about Bulgarian passports being easy to get, a Macedonian friend says he can get it anytime. Pure essence of bad luck for me mate haha
>>
>>10924265

I feel you. Yugoslav here. Have to flee there back in the 90's and i was in your same situation.

Though i went for the chav look back then.
>>
>>10924002
Argentina
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.