[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

w2c yeezy 350 pirate blacks reps for under 50$? I've seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: zadsa.png (375KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
zadsa.png
375KB, 600x400px
w2c yeezy 350 pirate blacks reps for under 50$? I've seen good ones but didn't save link...
> yes poorfag I know
>>
Steal some, nigger.
>>
>>10921670
tfw white skin :((
>>
For under 50$ you will most likely get a bad pattern and/or a mirrored version. There should be some ok looking versions on ali; though expect to get called out and have people laugh at you.
>>
>>10922311
Do you realize that the chances of that happening are so small. Even if you did have a real pair, people would think that you have a fake anyways. I have a real pair of 350s and I don't give a fuck if you have a fake.
>>
>>10921646
Wait for the rerelease later this month silly kohai-kun
>>
lol 50$ yeezys look like shit. not only is it notably fake but it also doesent look good. get at least get some for 75$
>>
>>10921646
Any rep you get for under 100 is going to be really bad. The place I get my reps at (to sell) I buy for more than retail.
>>
Look for "KK Ray" on Ali.
He sells reasonable PB´s for exactly 50$

Or of course there is David as well but he charges more for his batches.
I have Turtle Dove Reps and never got called out so far. Living in Cologne, there are some sneaker people around. Only a sneaker store employee once looked at my shoes critically.
Other than that I got nothing but stares and mad respect for them. Go for it, if you want!
>>
>>10921646
Can someone educate me on replicas? Is that just a nicer way to say fakes/imitations? There's a difference between these types of reps and say GAT replicas isn't there?
>>
>>10921646
>reps under $50

I get you're a poorfag, but save your money for some better reps.

yeezys are ugly as shit and all hype, so the least you could do is get some that look close to real and save yourself the embarrassment

>>10924192
yes fakes

some people will spout bs about how they have unauthorized authentics or how they're made in the same factory
all lies

some reps do get really close, but never perfect it
don't even bother if you're looking for /fa/ meme shoes, those are the farthest from being close
>>
>>10924247
Yeah, I was talking about how MMM GATs are the 'replicas' to the original bundeswehr GATs, so I got kinda confused as to why MMMs are referred to as reps

What does that make Hender Scheme? It's the same comparison to MMM to og GATs
>>
good fakes go for $150+
>>
>>10921646
>>10922327

Here's what I found closest to 50$

>http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Men-and-Women-For-pirate-black-turtle-dove-moonrock-Oxford-Tan/32585378417.html?spm=2114.10010108.100010.3.Mr70T4
>>
Also, go for the Yeezy´s that are sold by Eva Zheng

For 75$ with PU and wide sole..
head over to /r/RepSneakers - they are the experts when it comes to reps
>>
Op here, Im not looking for good reps, im looking for reps that are cheap and aren't complete shit, I don't give a fuck about details, no one knows what the fuck 350 yeezys are where I live anyways I just genuinely like the shoe...
>>
Wearing reps is so poverty.

Pic related
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.