[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FA/ Feel Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 29

File: 3413241341.jpg (26KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
3413241341.jpg
26KB, 633x633px
Good or bad any feel is welcome
>>
>>10920145
Fuck you
>>
>tfw no close friends and only have anonymous strangers to share feels and ideas with

Im so loney
>>
>give people impression of self confidence
>genuinely witty and funny in social situations
>have lots of people interested in me
>been told my advice and perspective on things has helped someone through some hard shit
In private, I constantly feel like shit. Its so bad sometimes I actually start hyperventilating. I wish I could narrow it down to something but its always everything at once.
>>
I hate being 5'9. If I had the money i'd get limb lengthening.
>>
>>10920194
Get lifts, Since I started wearing them, girls think I'm really 6 ft and throw their pussies at me. My guy friends think it's some grown spurt kek
>>
>>10920209
I have really short legs and a long torso so I'd still look a manlet with them.
>>
so yea right now i am going through the most insanely crippling state of depression which is hanging off of what i only assume is depersonalization on a level so intense it's fucking with my entire perspective of why i'm even alive and why i haven't already killed myself. honestly in between trying to look as good as bad as i feel i just want to talk to someone who wants to talk for the sake of talking. nothing more.

captcha of grass, which was greener
>>
File: 1444450996664.png (222KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444450996664.png
222KB, 500x375px
>>10920194
>i fell for the manlet meme so hard i am willing to pay doctors $85k to break my legs for nine months
>>
>>10920265
I'm Gonna wait until there is some clinical trial or something
>>
>>10920272
it's already known to work successfully but youre still paying an extortionate amount of money for cosmetic surgery you dont need because you spent too much time on 4chan, not to mention that it places you in agonising pain for weeks and will most likely cause arthritis later on in life
>>
>>10920181
i used to feel this feel so hard senpai, really the only way through it is just kind of forcing an epiphany.
realize that if everyone sees you for greater than you see yourself, theres no real reason for you to deem yourself as lesser, and its irrational, not that you meed to base your self worth on the judgement of others but this is a good starting point
>>
>>10920218
ill talk senpai whats your kik?
>>
>>10920279
i dunno i barely even use it except when 'm on the group chat and even then i rarely go on cuz i just don't know what to say to people and bother everyone lol
>>
>>10920275
I want to be able to wear high tops without looking like shit, I want to buy pants without them getting them to a tailor. What women think or 4chan to a lesser extent is irrelevant to me, but the fact that clothes were made for average height
>>
>>10920279
>>10920283
but i can get on now how do i add you
>>
>>10920290
whats your username? mine is bootygodjack
>>
>5'7
>110lbs
>>
>>10920303
Hit the gym
>>
>>10920312
wouldnt that hurt his hand?
>>
File: image.jpg (667KB, 1159x1739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
667KB, 1159x1739px
>tfw short w/ athletic build

I hate this, lads. I just want to be tall and thin.
>>
>>10920331
How big is your butt
>>
>>10920289
>the fact that clothes were made for average height
you literally ARE the average height you fucktard
im 4 inches shorter than you and i hardly ever have these problems
not joking when i say this you literally need to stop using 4chan until you stop being so insecure
>>
>>10920333
Nice trips.

Small, I have a strong upper body. It's like a triangle.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 800x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 800x472px
>>10920333
Asking the right questions.
>>
>>10920296
i dunno but i'll add you
>>
>>10920181
This is too real
>>
File: cry.jpg (26KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
26KB, 500x366px
Supposed to be studying for my exam tomorrow but just sitting in front of the fireplace vegging because I just broke with the GF of 2-1/2 years. I'm pretty convinced she has BPD due to years of parental abuse, and looking back over the past few years of abusive behaviors towards me and whatnot it all makes a lot more sense now.

Kinda started to realize I needed to split when I started dissociating and doubting my realities, when in fact she was just projecting warped perceptions onto me if ya feel. I can move on, I know I'll have no trouble finding someone else. I hate to say it though, but I'm still worried sick about her and probably will still love her for a long time.

And the question of,
Why couldn't I save her?
>>
>>10920181
damn senpai same
>>
all I want is a gf but i'm v picky. I feel like the most tragic thing that can happen to a human is to die before ever experiencing the feeling of love.
>>
im so pathetic that i obsess for days over what im going to wear on my 30 minute trip to the grocery store. its pretty much the only time i go anywhere. its my only chance to wear sick fits and impress ppl.
>>
>>10920382
have you listened to Hospice?
>>
>>10920181
christ I'm not alone
>>
>>10920427
Same. Except with sneakers. I feel like crap knowing that people will notice that i wear the same sneakers more than once a week.
>>
>5'8
>Need to stay slim and toned to have good proportions when in pictures
>tfw I have to buy full priced small sized clothing and can't cop pieces I like when they're on sale when they're not in my size.

I wish I could get the LL surgery to gain 3 more inches but there's no way I could dedicate the time and money for it. I just really like clothes
>>
>tfw spic
>tfw dads mexican with spanish heritage and both grandparents are light skinned + non shit eye color
>tfw mom is mixed with german and shit tier south american indian genes
>tfw dark skinned, ugly, big nosed and big ears.

Seriously? why do white genes have to be preeminent to every other race?
>>
>>10920506
You can easily save up 30k in 1-2 years .
>>
>>10920145
I really want to get into a relationship again and i probably could but a girls fashion sense needs to be 10/10 for me to be interested at all.
>>
>>10920516
Ya but I'm pretty sketchy about getting surgery in India or China.
>>
>>10920526
Is it possible to suffer from height dysphoria to the point that they fund that shit for you. Try it .
>>
>>10920541
Ya. I'll look into it more when I'm 26 depending how I still am. Do you might happen to know the success rate of getting the surgery in china is?
>>
File: happiness.png (224KB, 741x411px) Image search: [Google]
happiness.png
224KB, 741x411px
>>
File: 1453364705941.png (349KB, 557x602px) Image search: [Google]
1453364705941.png
349KB, 557x602px
>>10920145
>Post in the Cop or Not, someone google image searched what a posted and coped it, they then posted "Thanks for the cop"
>>
>>10920587
Always use stock pics, I've had a few steals i posted there but would never post from where
>>
>>10920155
dang i know that feel
>>
>>10920587
source
>>
File: Ohnah.jpg (102KB, 570x758px) Image search: [Google]
Ohnah.jpg
102KB, 570x758px
>>10920601
It was smoke damaged so looked pretty dope.
Seller cut the price in half because of it. 30$
>>
>>10920609
what's this kind of parka called?
want to cop
>>
File: trainspottingw.jpg (133KB, 1200x773px) Image search: [Google]
trainspottingw.jpg
133KB, 1200x773px
>>10920145
>tfw 28
>tfw no reason to get my /fa/ on because I'm either working or sitting in the house watching boxsets with the wife.
>tfw friends all have different days off so cant even go to the pub.
>tfw 5k worth of clothes in my cupboard and no where to go.
>tfw wearing 300 quid outfits to asda.
>>
>>10920622
military anorak
>>
>>10920622
i think its a smock
>>
>>10920634
>>10920662
Thanks, found it
It's called kangaroo jacket in my country
>>
>>10920624
>300 quid outfit

So, basically just shoes?
>>
>>10920670
adding Kangaroo jacket to my list of terms to find good deals.
>>
>filipino
>people used to have somewhat negative opinions of me because of it
>get /fa/
>now everyone compliments me on how i dress and people are nicer to me

what in the FUCKING shit man
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>10920145

Staying up late at night
>panick attacks
>alone
>debt
>no future
>no redeeming features
>endless sobbing crying
>lel pussy
>I want to end it
>don't really know how

I'd rather go out in a way those who haven't give up on me yet can say goodbye properly instead of scraping my remains of the train/road. Perhaps the way Heath Ledger went.

I'm turning 23 in a couple of months and I still haven't achieved anything. Don't have a job to repay my debts, don't have a great personality making up for the fact that I'm a poor slob. I just don't see the tide turn anytime soon and I've dragged down the people around me far enough
>>
>>10920672
>shoes
mate no,
>just boxers.
>>
File: WYlQe6G.png (7KB, 169x194px) Image search: [Google]
WYlQe6G.png
7KB, 169x194px
Good Feel
>Have a circle of good friends
>Hate my job but hey, I got one (fun coworkers)
>Renovating my wardrobe is fun, taking it one fit at a time
>Still in touch with my family; complement me on my new style
>6'2
>Being more open on jew medias
>Own room since moving out of parents house, fun to work on it

Bad Feels
>Need braces
>Skinny
>Bought a fake supreme once (didn't get a refund)
>Wish my hair would grow faster
>Wear a beanie almost religiously
>Probably a 5/10
>No car
>always spending money (not just clothes)
>>
>>10920707
Unless you're famous no one will give a fuck how you die or that you die. Chin up faggot, being age 18-25 sucks, even more so if you don't have a decent job or go to college.
>>
File: WN5LFur.jpg (23KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
WN5LFur.jpg
23KB, 495x636px
Good feel
>drunk

Bad feel
>alcoholic
>>
>>10920276
I try this, I really do. A few years back I made a promise to myself that I'm allowed to feel bad but i'm never allowed to give in to it.

One of the hardest things though is that I can't talk to people I know about this shit. My family has had a chronic case of bad luck for the last 15 years and i'm treated as the keystone keeping everyone together. It'd destroy them if I turn around and just unleash this crap.

I did speak to a friend about this but despite just listening to me, he pretended afterwards like I didn't fucking tell him anything. It was just kind of forgotten.
>>
File: 1439334035076.jpg (42KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
1439334035076.jpg
42KB, 435x580px
>being friendzoned

the worst feel
>>
File: Ir0TyFn.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Ir0TyFn.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>10920747
What is this? Is that a woman?
>>
>tfw the only one of your friends not in a meaningful relationship
>tfw everyone starts hanging out as couples
>>
swallowed the redpill on women after dating a feminazi. left with her logical fallacies. it's triggering my autism.
>wake me up inside
>i can't wake up
>>
>tfw bored of a 3 year relationship w/ a girl that loves me more than anything and buys me jawns
>tfw almost 22 and just wanna go out and experience being young but don't want to break her heart

privileged feels but fuck idk what to do
>>
Good feels
>Parents Pay for schooling and housing
>Live close to uni and groceries a 3 min walk
>Close friends who care about me
>Discovering my style
>Enjoying fashion more and more and glad I have a creative interest since I've never been good at making art
>Fuckbuddy
>solid 7-8/10 5'11" 140
>Got into a show that ended up one of the most popular plays put on this year
>Not dying

Bad feels
>constantly feel inadequate as a person
>Smoke and having a hard time quitting
>Not doing well in Stats
>Drink way too much because friends give me alcohol
>Still a total sperg in most social situations
>Easily distracted from schoolwork

Life is pretty good, just need to get off my ass and do shit.
>>
>>10920763
After a year you realize what you left behind. That's how I felt
>>
>>10920766
but i just want to put on my best fits and get drunk and have casual sex with tinder girls
>>
>>10920209
W2c decent lifts
>>
>>10920768
The emptiness you're trying to fill all the sex with all the girls in the world won't fill that gap. Only someone who actually cares about you can. I wouldn't do it but hey I'm just another anon :^)
>>
>>10920775
no i appreciate the advice m8
>>
File: slavoj_zizek_011.jpg (44KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
slavoj_zizek_011.jpg
44KB, 620x372px
>>10920742
Recommend seeing a psychiatrist desu. Maybe anti anxiety meds are the way to go, both my siblings had pretty serious mental health issues (bipolar, and depression respectively) and they are both doing great now.

You do really need someone you can open up to tho, you can't bear the weight of this on your own I was exactly the same as you last year, I failed all my uni papers and hide in my room all day while pretending I was ok to my friends. Eventually I opened up to a friend and then my Mum and honestly it's the support of others and just basic human contact that gets you through these rough patches.

Keep your head up anon and remember you don't have to have your entire life planned out. Take things as they come and try to keep things in perspective.

Also Tfw you had to fucking drop out of uni like a tard
>>
>>10920768
Literally grappling with this right now, do I cheat and sacrifice my ability to consider myself a good person? Do I care about that?
>>
>>10920209
Is 6ft or 183cm some magical number?
>>
>>10920788
>>10920779
>>10920763
don't cheat. if there is another girl you love more out there and if your girl is ugly or has some serious problems, break up or something. >>10920766 >>10920775 he's right
>>
>>10920796
For who's sake? Hers or mine?
>>
>>10920788
honestly bro, one of the reasons i'm tired of my relationship is because of the way she acts sometimes since she's been cheated on before by literally every one of her boyfriends.

i've been bsing with girls online but not like getting nudes or anything but its still not cool and she'd lose it if she found out..

but regardless. depending on how she is u might break her personality bro. i rly wouldnt cheat on her for real.
>>
>tfw you bought something for 1100 euros and it fits one size too big

this is the absolute worst feel there is senpai
>>
>>10920781
Thanks dude. I feel for you on having to drop out of uni. I wanted to so much but I was still doing okay despite everything and I didn't want anyone knowing what was up. Out on uni now and in an okay job so theres that.

I think I will take the plunge on a psychiatrist though. I actually picked up a business card for one I met a while back.
>>
>>10920797
yours. man up.
>>10920800
if she's been cheated on by every one of her boyfriends, you should take pride in being the first one not to cheat. you'd still remain in her memory as the best boyfriend she had if you break up nicely.
>>
>>10920800
>break her personality

probably why I haven't before, fucking her up would be a crime.
>>
>>10920808
you're right and thats why i feel terrible about it. but im just not having fun anymore. she came over yesterday and was literally all over me and i just laid there and watched tv. maybe im just super lethargic but i dont know. i dont want to be single at 27 and be like "shit i wish i was 22 and still alright looking"
>>
>>10920807
Good shit bro good luck with all that
>>
>>10920813
the repercussions are deeper than you realize brother. at least in my case. she gets really jealous and paranoid. if i even like, jokingly mention having sex with other girls, she'll break down crying. its difficult man.
>>
>>10920155
:(
>>
>>10920816
talk to her about it.
>>
>>10920855
i have no idea how to start that conversation though. she wants to be with me forever and this is literally my first relationship.
>>
File: Dazai_Osamu.jpg (60KB, 254x382px) Image search: [Google]
Dazai_Osamu.jpg
60KB, 254x382px
>>10920145
I got a new bike today. riding helped me avoid a depressive episode that I could feel coming on yesterday. so I feel alright
>>
>>10920181
everyone feels that way.
>>
>>10920974
Here might be a different story but that shit looks like depression. Its not something everyone would normally experience.
>>
tfw social anxiety tfw adhd tfw depression
tfw u want to go to school but the pressure and inability to get anything done drives you away
currently at home for over half a year with minimal social interaction with anyone
At least I can fill the void in my soul by spending money on clothes right guys
>>
>>10920316
hehe
>>
>>10920883
ask her what do you think about our future or something fuck man idk tell her what you think man... not the "i wanna fck bitches" but just that "i'm not sure if you can keep your 1st relationship for that long," part. not in a breaking up way... yet i guess
>>
>me and a friend from uni have had our eyes in each other for months now
>finally hook up on Monday
>lie in bed for hours chatting and cuddling
>realise how much I actually like this girl and how good we'd be together
>pretty sure she only wants to be friends with benefits
>I'm incapable of having sex without catching feelings
>>
>>10921022
I had the same thing except it was with a guy. First gay relationship I had and I fell for him but he was just in it for the sex.
>>
File: versace.jpg (14KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
versace.jpg
14KB, 349x349px
feelio when academia is dead and university is now just a process to get people jobs rather than a place of learning
>>
>>10920316
le funny anon xD
actual kek
>>
>>10921029
hah faggot
>>
>>10920145
>starting to hate my friends
>don't know how to make new ones
>hate my self
>constantly make bad decisions
>terrified of the future
at least i have cool clothes
>>
>>10921042
damn.. this is shit
>>
>tfw 6'2" 138lbs
>size s shirts fit great on body but are short
>size m shirts feel like blankets but are the right lenght
>>
>>10920382

She will never leave your head. Try and make sure things are smoothed over and try to be happy for her whatever she does. Good luck.
>>
>>10920181

God damn, are you me?
>>
>>10921042
This
Even if you manage to get into research you have as much pressure to publish as you would have in a real job, only that you do not contribute anything useful to society
>>
>>10920181
You should feel humbled that your life contributes to other peoples lives in such a way. You actually made it, you just need to accept it. Stop trying to prove yourself anything
>>
Good

>have a nice flat in downtown
>go to the best private uni in the state
>/fa/ friends
>good loks and body

Bad

>moved away from my hometown due to college
>broke up with my cool gf because of the distance
>only girls that are interested in me are in my hometown

Basically feel like shit because I know very few people in this new city,hope it changes
>>
alright /fa/ i have been single all of my life now and up till now i've been just fine not being in a relationship but nowadays i have a lingering feeling of wanting to get a gal just so i know what it feels like being in a relationship
i always have a crush on this girl but she's showing me mixed signals and it's been a while since i talked to her,now i'm getting more desperate and starting to spill some of my spaghetti
should i stay with the status quo,or should i make a move?
>>
>1 friend
>bad grades
>no motivation
>bmi is 23 now
>kitten i was trying to save died
>shitty style
>idk whats wrong w me
>>
>>10920194
>lengthening
>lose athletic ability
You'd basically cripple yourself. Don't do it desu senpai
>>
>spent shitloads on clothing
>have literally no friends
>never go out because theres no one to invite me
>im so fucking insecure i spend money to provide a good impression to literally no one
>>
>>10920145
>tfw no cute /fa/ bf
>>
>>10921558
I'm sorry it's never easy to lose a little buh buh fuzzy angel stay strong and try helping another baby kitty
>>
>developed my own personal style
>dont flex on niggas anymore
>genuinely interested in people now

Once you develop your own taste, you dont gotta deal with these insecure highschoolers. Plus /fa/ is soooo garbage now nobody with any steez lurks anymore
>>
>>10921375
DON ROACH
O
N

R
O
A
C
H
>>
>>10920707
Being in your early 20s is far more stressful than you think it will be when you are a kid. Just relax, find a job, slowly figure things out, etc.

In a few years you'll look back and this will all seem silly
>>
>tfw no one has complimented me on my Flyknit racer oreos yet
>>
>>10921836
Average fuccboi sneakers. You're better off buying some af1s in a nice colorway
>>
i have never had a gf
>>
>>10921886
Zozzle
>>
>>10921816
thanks anon :')
>>
>>10920382
i know this feel man :( it will get better i promise
>>
I'm so lonely /fa/ I have no friends and all I do is facetime with this one girl who doesn't even talk to me when I see her in real life and cucks me all the time. Feel like I will never have a connection with another human being.
>>
File: 465484654647231.jpg (66KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
465484654647231.jpg
66KB, 482x427px
>>10921893
same
>>
>>10923319
;_;
>>
>>10921893
I know this feel
>>
>>10921392
make a move
>>
File: 1453567112589.jpg (111KB, 620x436px) Image search: [Google]
1453567112589.jpg
111KB, 620x436px
>when u realise you're your side hoe's side hoe
>>
>tfw no gf
>tfw will never have gf
>>
File: truth.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
Mood swings.
>>
>>10920145
>First week at the firm
>Casual friday
>people ask for fashion advice
>get stalked by big titty co-worker

lmao
>>
File: 1454505286061.jpg (85KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
1454505286061.jpg
85KB, 640x420px
>>10920339
>5'9
>average height

wish I could still be this delusional
>>
>have longish hair
>post fit wearing sk8 his
>"wow stop jacking off to theo wannabe bitch faggot"
>rollingeyesemoji.gif
>>
>>10924085
post casual friday fit
>>
>>10920181
dam are you a human?
>>
File: 1340301412266.jpg (63KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1340301412266.jpg
63KB, 645x773px
>see an adidas piece i really like
>about to cop but then realise how much adidas i own
>>
>>10921187
This is probably the easiest problem to fix in the entire thread. Just figure out a brand that makes slimmer fitting t-shirts that suit your body shape more.
>>
File: tumblr_ntggvtc68w1qheefco1_540.png (494KB, 540x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntggvtc68w1qheefco1_540.png
494KB, 540x612px
>suck dick at school, friends do not
>they enroll on a science programm at one school, i go to an electrician programm at another school where there you're preparing for work after school
>change to social studies at their school
>get to see them and hang out with them for two years
>gonna have to spend a whole year with people I dont really like, ride the buss seeing the same scenery i've seen for years, go through the winter once again while they're out there living
Also they've all got gfs. So is falling behind in life a /fa/ feeling?
>>
>tfw see a girl with nice eye sockets

Oh fuck, /fa/, what should I do?
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1836x3264px
>>10924307

all memes :$
>>
>>10920147
>being an asshole
>2k16
>>
>>10921187
thank mr skeltal
>>
>tfw developed social anxiety out of no where
>tfw SA is gone when i'm at parties (idk why just feel more comfortable)
>tfw hanging out less and less with your party friends
>tfw no longer get invited to parties

i'm a shell of my former self and want to die
>>
>>10921571
Join a club, get some hobbies, and makes some friends
>>
>>10925179
drugs?
>>
tfw its one of those times when u check the mirror and love the way you look
>>
>>10925200
regular anxiety means i get panic attacks any time i take recreational. unless u mean prescribed? which i kinda think is a scam anyway. i'm doing lots of exercise, it's reduced my reg anxiety , i'm hoping it will do the same to my SA
>>
>>10925206
tfw but mostly i hate my looks
>>
File: that feel when.jpg (32KB, 495x447px) Image search: [Google]
that feel when.jpg
32KB, 495x447px
>start lurking /fa/ early last year and find examples of how I want to dress and present myself
>tfw poor and wardrobe is still in awkward transition of decent stuff I've been slowly buying and shitty stuff I wore in high school
>>
>>10925308
Makeover your wardrobe. Buy basic stuff. Along the way you will find the style that fits you.

It's intimidating and gonna hurt your wallet if you're poor but it's all worth it.
>>
>>10920514
Post pics. Also height and weight
>>
>>10925006
Pantalons? Do you have thunder thighs or not? Asking this because dress pants look like shit on my Heman thighs
>>
>>10924266
not him but are you fucking autistic or something?
like actually
>>
>>10925496
They are COS wool pants, tapered by my tailor. I am fairly slender.
>>
>>10920194
I'm 6'4 and I don't know why you'd want it. Going to live in Japan next month and it's going to be hell.
>>
>>10920988
if ur still here do u have a skype or steam or something? i'd like to add you
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.