[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is fashion for assholes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: knowwhatihave.jpg (40KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
knowwhatihave.jpg
40KB, 468x351px
is fashion for assholes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wMJWlql-UY
are we tumblr
>>
>>10919577
Holy shit the "autism lisp" sounds even worse when you give it an English accent.
>>
>>10919600
literally what
>>
>>10919605
Dude's clearly autistic and the English accent makes it sound even more laughable.
>>
>>10919608
are you projecting or something
>>
very cringe. good find OP

>>10919600
i've always wondered why autistics sound like homestar runner
>>
>>10919577
There's a different between mannequin poses, runway fashion and traditional fashion. Holy fuck cringee
>>
also i just want to point out how funny it is that this dude thought he was making fun of fashion by pulling from zara. like lmfao
>>
>>10919676
>>10919628
autists
>>
>>10919615
If you want projection, go look at >>10919685
>>
>>10919577
some of the comments are so cringe.
"I just wear jeans, a sweatshirt, and sneakers every day!"

I don't understand how people don't want to look nice...
>>
stop posting this video over and over you pleb piece of shit
if you have bad taste and cant understand fashion fuck off forever
>>
>>10919699
but thats what you people wear too
those are the fits you people praise the most
>>
>>10919705
that's not correct. anytime i see a t-shirt and jeans fit it's torn to shreds. t-shirt and jeans is actually a relatively difficult fit to pull off because loose cotton t-shirts don't really drape well on anyone.

are you the guy that made this video?
>>
>>10919740
Fghy
>>
>>10919740
>thats not correct
that is absolutely correct, hypocrite
>>
>>10919755
i can verify from personal experience that it is. when i was first getting started with dressing better i posted a fit of me in a t-shirt and jeans in a waywt and the responses were basically all "it looks fine, but is boring and shouldn't be posted in a waywt"
argue this all you want, you don't know what you're talking about and you're Objectively Wrong
>>
>>10919777
are you stupid? that's not what was posted at all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.