[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is hikikomori truly the most /fa/ lifestyle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1454628585175.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454628585175.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
Is hikikomori truly the most /fa/ lifestyle?
>>
no one cares, you anime fag
>>
>>10919289
Visit /r9k/ and find out for yourself.
>>
>>10919289
No.

I have met some of the more "social" hikkis in Akiba, and they genuinely are a mess in multiple respects. There are a lot of reasons they do what they do - unreasonable social pressures, a stigma against mental illness, addictive video games, etc. - but it's never that great.
>>
>>10919325
>gives serious reply to troll question
>tripfag

cringe
>>
>>10919332
at least Bateman is nice and genuine
>>
>>10919342
forgot your trip, bateman?
>>
>tfw neet for six months and losing my mind

Everyday is starting to feel the same
>>
>>10919371
enjoy wasting the best time of your life on 4chan senpai
>>
>>10919386
>best days of your life

Everything turns to shit when you hit 23
>>
>>10919391
Everything is monumentally better after 25.
>>
>>10919398
get out normie reeeee
>>10919391
>Everything turns to shit when you hit 20
ftfy
>>
Only if it's minimalist hikki.
>>
>>10919391
>>10919398
Most studies show that people get happier as they get older. You learn more about yourself and the world, have more money, find people to love and appreciate, etc.

On a more individualized level, you can kinda see this in biographies of famous people. Their teens and twenties tend to involve a lot of hard-ass work and a lot of risk but not a lot of "my days were perfect" sort of sentiments.
>>
if you know what hikikomori means you're already doomed to never be /fa/ desu senpai
>>
>>10919391
>Everything turns to shit when you hit 23

No it doesn't. "That's why I love teenage girls. I get older, but they stay the same age."

The only thing you need to pay attention as you get older is to stay slim, shave your chest, not to frown, and use anti-aging lotions. And also, not to behave like an old person. That's it, and you're doing yourself and society a favour. And drink fish oil for your brain cells.
>>
>>10919289
comfy core neetwave aesthetic is best aesthetic.
>tfw no crazed qt neet gf to waste my days with in muh cave
>>
>>10919495
You're probably too stuck up, or take things too gravely. Just don't. Accept that live will go on even if everything goes wrong that can go wrong. Live for the moment. Do things just because. Don't obsess over what other people think of you, if you will get rejected or loved by others.
>>
>>10919495
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>10919289
>charging a book
>>
been a neet for two years and loving it.
>>
>>10919495
MODS ban this underage faggot weeb
>>
>>10919289
One of my flatmates does this. He is an antisocial mess and looks like he has down. When he comes out he smells terrible as well. This is literally the least effay thing you could ever do.
>>
>>10919332
>>10919358
>hating the single noncancerous trip on the board
Please kya
>>
>>10919447
Nice Dazed & Confused reference
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.