[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea Fashion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: NKcore.jpg (98KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
NKcore.jpg
98KB, 353x500px
w2c?
>>
I wish someone would pull NK from the dirt
Currently residing in SK and the North Korean I banged was hot as fuck, way hotter than any south korean, double eyelids without surgery and an actual nose n all that...

Makes sense since North used to be the rich part and obviously used to have the better women
>>
File: nkorea15.jpg (139KB, 990x668px) Image search: [Google]
nkorea15.jpg
139KB, 990x668px
>>10918956
>tfw no A V E R A G E north korean gf
>>
Technically North and South Korea are still at war
While it would be the right thing to do to liberate the Nork people, most of them are brainwashed enough to pick up a rifle and die.
>>
>>10919002
>>>10918956
>>tfw no A V E R A G E north korean gf
Don't get me wrong, SK's are hotter atm but once the countries unite and NK's get proper nutrition you'll see what I mean. A show here in the south is dedicated to north korean defectors and the chicks that come on rival my model gf, no surgery

>>10919010
Nobody wants to start that conflict because the one who starts it pays for the refugees + rebuilding the country. South Korea luterally can't and China or the US don't want that burden
>>
>>10919045
the north korean political system is literally unable to keep itself running so guaranteed it implodes within the next few decades.

best case scenario, south korea simply annexes it a la german reunification. worse case scenario the generals group into factions and a super local series of civil wars happens and/or china attempts to annex it
>>
>>10920078
The problem with the german reunification model applied to NK/SK relationships is the EXTREMELY devastating effects it would have on the SK economy and culture. Prior to Berlin Wall falling, East Germany was only lagging behind West Germany slightly when it came to economic productions, but when they were reunited the German economy faltered and the difference between the development in the former sides can be seen in the lights from space today. Likewise, Germans from the East are still regarded as being slightly inferior. Imagine the difference in a country living in the 50's, a giant mass of unskilled, untrained, labourers, and a heavy stigma already existing against the ones from the north.

>>10920078
China would never take on annexing North Korea, the country remains today simply because China wants a proxy state keeping it from the west's influence into the east.
It's also in the best of SK's and the US's interest in keeping the status quo.
>>
post more nork fits
>>
>>10920113
This. The disparity between NK and SK today is orders of magnitude worse than the disparity between east and west germany during the cold war.

4 trillion dollars have been pumped into eastern germany to bring it to what it is today, yet many areas are still lacking. Even beyond that, so much of germany's capital went to restoring eastern germany that now, huge swathes of infrastructure in the west are in disrepair because it was simply neglected post cold war.
>>
File: RTR1O094.jpg (1MB, 2495x1622px) Image search: [Google]
RTR1O094.jpg
1MB, 2495x1622px
Has North Korea mastered the normcore look?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.