[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to get a running shoe that is mostly black with some white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I have to get a running shoe that is mostly black with some white accents (sole, maybe logo, laces, etc)

The best ones I've seen reviewed are the Nike Free Flyknit 4.0.

But my question is, are they /fa/?
>>
anyone
>>
>>10916615
Get some pure boosts bruh, dont listen to others I literally run in them everyday. Just lace them up tighter.
>>
I have a pair, and they aren't very /fa/. I'd recommend them, though.
If you try to be /fa/ while running, you're gonna look like a poser.
>>
>>10916682
i hate when people buy those horrifically colored running shoes

like lime green and bright orange and hot pink in a shoe
>>
>>10916615
didnt you just post this?
>>
>>10916682
Do they fit true to size? I bought a pair of Nike Free 5.0 on eBay (where I will buy these as well since I have a $50 coupon) and they were a bit small

I'm planning to go a half size up to 10
>>
File: reebok-classic-nylon-mens[1].jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
reebok-classic-nylon-mens[1].jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>
>tfw not sure how sizing is (nike running shoes are notorious for having bad sizing, like 1/2 to a whole size too small)
>buying on ebay with a big coupon so nervous to buy it

>buy the shoe in the size i think it should be on amazon with free returns
>put shoe on, try it out
>if its too small, buy the next half size up
>if its too big, buy the next half size down
>return for free

this worked out well
>>
Nothing wrong with them, they're clean.

When you're working out there isn't a huge selection of "/fa/" clothing. Aim to look groomed and put together in your workout attire, be fayfay when you shower and change.
>>
>>10916723
They're a bit snug.
>>
>>10916927
a bit snug at your normal shoe size? thats how the first nike running shoes i got were too
>>
>>10916934
That's because nikes almost always run narrow.
>>
>>10916615
I've still got mine. Copped for $50 brand new from a friend, and they are my regular go to shoe whenever I go out to work.

Very comfy in the beginning, but they will lose their cushion after 3 or 4 months of frequent use.

Does not fit with some outfits I have, as the pointy toe thing makes my fit look awkward.

I'd recommend it, but try other alternatives than these (Retail around $120, not worth it).
>>
>>10916615
Where are these for sale? I can only find the ones with grey accents which I don't really like
>>
>>10916615
I have them and i use them all the time. Theyre super comfertable and the only con i can think of is that rocks gets stuck in the sole under the shoe, otherwise theyre great
>>
>>10916615

If you have to ask if theyre fa then you should just go buy some chavvy running trainers you massive faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.