[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fa A lot of people told me I could model What do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

Hey fa
A lot of people told me I could model
What do you think
65 kg 1.80/5'11

>inb4 manlet autist
>>
you look like a mexican 12 year old.
>>
5'11" is the height of female models
>>
Thought this was reviewbrah from the thumbnail
>>
>>10914994
lol dont call yourself a manlet you just sound like a cuck doing that. plus in the real world 5'11 isnt short
>>
>>10915009
Anything under 6'0" is considered short.

The average height for a healthy adult male in the western world is 6'0". He's below average.
>>
>>10915010
Source?
>>
>>10914994
HAHAHA op they lied to you
>>
>>10915018
He's not only wrong, he's flagrantly wrong.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/289265-what-is-the-average-adult-male-height/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Average_height_around_the_world

That 6'0" value is only applicable for the Dinaric Alps, Bosnia and Herzegovinia, the Netherlands, Montegnegro, Denmark, and Norway. All other countries (other than those without data) fall under 6'0" on average.
>>
Theres some sad guy on /fa ..that goes around every thread made by people under 6 feet to cuss them out. I really do think they got bullied at school for being a skinny lanky...daddy long legged mother fucker.
>>
>>10915026
>this manlet damage control
>>
File: 1364555526968.jpg (27KB, 154x250px) Image search: [Google]
1364555526968.jpg
27KB, 154x250px
>>10915053
>daddy long legged mother fucker
>>
File: 1424315857867.jpg (32KB, 424x550px) Image search: [Google]
1424315857867.jpg
32KB, 424x550px
>>10914994

>tfw I realize he looks like me
>>
>>10915053
how many times did someone scrape you off the bottom of their shoe today?
>>
>>10914994
yea go for it
you got good face structure
full homo
>>
>>10915026
You're not wrong, but who the hell wants to be average height? Standing a head above the rest (but not much higher than that) is ideal for just about any social situation.
>>
>>10917048
Only balkan people and nordics are at an average of 6 feet though. You can't generalize that to be an average of humanity, because those people represent like less than one percent of humans.

I'm asian and 5'9 and I rarely see people taller than me. You have to put stuff in context. What might be normal in one place might be out of place in another.
>>
>>10917048
I agree that height is nice, but it's an immutable characteristic. Agonizing over it fixes nothing.

(Incidentally, that's why it - and dick size, ethnicity, etc. - are fixations of 4chan. Easy way to make people feel insecure over shit they can't change.)

Seriously, this board is filled with such insecure people. It's insane. For fuck sakes, people worry about how they look based on different lenses used in a camera.
>>
>>10917074
Asian in Asia or in the states? I'm 6'2" and see plenty of white guys taller than me every day here in the US. Occasionally black guys and asians too. Pretty much never seen a Mexican taller than me though.
>>
>>10917083
An "asian" in the US could have genetic heritage from 50 different nationalities.

An asian living in China is usually just chinese.

Big difference. That's why you might think it's "normal" to see 'asians' who are way past 6 ft in the US, but you almost never see them in China or Japan.
>>
>>10914994
no
>>
Keep your day job
>>
>>10914994
I don't know 180 is often considered a bit too short (5cm or so however they prefer 188/6'2 ideally). Unless you have a very special facial structure you won't likely be hired for runway that is. Photography model is another story but your picture doesn't do you any justice I suppose.
>>
>>10914994
Unsure about your physique, your face is okay, but you're height is probably a killer. You might get lucky, but 1.80cm is the absolute minimum for male models
>>
>>10917082
This
>>
>tfw mexican and im 5'7 and recently turned 18
i even have a baby face
DOES IT GET BETTER???
>>
>>10917195
what the fuck are you talking about lmao
>>
>>10915026
It's hard being a 5'9'' from Serrbia. Everybody is a fucking giant here. And the younger generations are just getting taller.
>>
>>10917473
he means that mixed asian people exist more in america and are likely taller
>>
>>10915010
Yeah man, one inch off is a big deal innit?

5'7" true manlet here, OP you're gonna die one day anyway so stop giving a fuck about shit you cant change.
>>
File: boot.png (174KB, 408x599px) Image search: [Google]
boot.png
174KB, 408x599px
>5'11
>that face

Even animal shelters won't be interested.
>>
Wizard of wavely place??
>>
>>10917082
>Incidentally, that's why it - and dick size, ethnicity, etc. - are fixations of 4chan. Easy way to make people feel insecure over shit they can't change.

i've always thought this, glad to see someone else did.
>>
>>10914994
Height is above average, although modeling agencies tend to prefer taller guys unless you're extremely handsome.

Weight and body structure is nice, too.

Face is definitely not model-tier though, sorry man.
>>
Thin your face out and get a little leaner; better diet and cleaner liquids (lemon water, little or no sugar) should help you a heap. 5'11 is fine, you're carrying a better physique than most guys who are taller than you and once you get rid of those hamster cheeks, you'll be golden.

Then, and only then, can you sumbit your application for Hollister and be a floor "model". The pay is shit, but it'll look good on the CV you send in with some DIY headshots.
>>
ccn
>>
>>10914994
Hahahahaha
yes ofc
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.