[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This is not a complain I hate this stupid bitch. Why can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ugly bitch.png (975KB, 934x612px) Image search: [Google]
ugly bitch.png
975KB, 934x612px
>This is not a complain
I hate this stupid bitch. Why can't she just quit modeling already?
>>
>>10913823
I wonder how much money she makes
>>
>>10913823
is she the one that models for Victoria secret and cant speak English properly ?
>>
>>10913823
I guess you are just an angry manlet who saw that "you must be atleast 6'7" To Talk to me " article.
>>
Wow, she went to work with a cold. What a brave hero, truly on par with firefighters and engineers. I bet all that sneezing really interfered with the difficult task of standing still and looking pretty.
>>
>>10914333
>muh firefighters
>muh engineers
>muh women only have to look pretty

You're an american middle class white male virgin right?
>>
>>10914361
I didn't say women, I said models. Nice projection, though.
>>
>>10914333
Why wont someone think of the soldddiieeerrsss
>>
>>10913823
what about the photographers??????????????
>>
>>10914361
beta cuck detected
>>
>>10914361
asspianed model spotted.
>>
What she was saying was lame but didn't sound like a complaint. Your post however OP sounds like a complaint from a whiny little bitch who gets upset over what female models say on IG and so much so that you make a post about it. Just don't look at her IG, dumbass she doesn't have anything to do with you at all.
>>
>>10914361

>being this nu male
>>
>>10913823
Honestly she does what some people consider a dream job, it pays well, working conditions are really easy as well and she loves what she does. Compare that with people who through a mile of shit everyday just to provide for their family, yeah it seems trivial. Venting that shit on IG just to show "it isn't as easy as people say" feels a bit shallow desu.
>>
>>10915273
This 100x
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.