[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When exactly did this generic brand become cool? Was it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: s258702199577610096_p45_i4_w600.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
s258702199577610096_p45_i4_w600.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
When exactly did this generic brand become cool? Was it because of that Tyler the Creator fag or whataver? Don't see any appeal at all, please clue me in.
>>
File: 1454285809869.gif (805KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1454285809869.gif
805KB, 480x318px
>>
Just shows how little you know.

Supreme was worn by skateboarders long before it became popular. It just slowly became more popular overtime. Faggots that wear supreme after 2009 are just that, faggots.

My friend was wearing supreme in 2005 and literally "trendy" people used to say he looked homeless etc... Same with people wearing Nike TN's and Vans...
>>
>>10913001
when the niggerwappers appropriated it
>>
It was always "cool", but I want to say it became mainstream around 2009, a few years after opening the LA store.
>>
>>10913033
Supreme stole their logo from some feminist bitch and are now basically putting their fingers in their ears and pretend they owned a red box with white lettering inside it lol.

It's a joke brand that couldn't even come up with their own fucking label
>>
>>10913001
>Pretends to not know about a popular artist by saying "fag or whatever?" to make anon message board think he's better than the mainstream population
>>
>>10913136
source faggot
>>
i always thought they just ripped Colgate logo
>>
>>10914614
Barbara Krueger. She started doing the design in graffiti or some bullshit. She's a professor at a college now I thing
>>
>>10913001
>generic brand
>like 10 or less stores in the whole world
>best items are rare af
>>
Supreme is played af, even though I like a lot of their pieces, but I refuse to pay the ridiculous markup from resellers. Maybe someday I'll check out the LA store, but for now, nah.
>>
>>10913001
i don't know man they were known widely in community and had some collabs with wu tang before tyler.

Tyler was complaining in his texts about hype beasts who rock supreme and don't even skate.
to sum it up -its was mostly a skater brand so the clothes are supposed to be durable and what not.

got overrun by hype beasts and now it is worn by the diehardtrapkiddos , and some wannabes

if i had the money i would still buy their bogo/co op with north face just out of respect and the old times sake .
>>
File: Sup1.jpg (94KB, 708x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sup1.jpg
94KB, 708x900px
>>10914875
>if i had the money i would still buy their bogo

disgusting.

everyone knows the worst pieces by supreme is anything with blatant brand on the exterior of the clothing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.