[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

want to start a brand, would appreciate some critique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1.png (559KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
559KB, 870x1110px
want to start a brand, would appreciate some critique
>>
>>10909546
>>
Do something different. You're not a fashion label of you just screen print lame shit on a budget tee.

Just go crazy with fabrics or cuts or something
>>
>>10909572
thanks for the actual input
>>
>>10909546
looks cool, I would cop. Make a small nomad logo on the front middle of the front and that T-shirt would be cool
>>
File: 2.png (581KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
581KB, 870x1110px
>>10909632
thanks senpai, i'll do that
>>
Bears. Use bears anon. Everyone loves bears.
>>
>>10909546
>>10909660
Personally I'd rather have the logo on the rim of one of the sleeves. I don't mind logos but I like when its just the picture. The art looks cool though.
>>
>>10909546
Do you want to make quick money, or do you want to pursue fashion as an artform?
In both cases, learn2sow
>>
Do you have friends that model?
>>
File: 3.png (618KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
618KB, 870x1110px
>>10910740
you mean like this?

>>10910901
I want to make a living, but I'll take that into consideration

>>10910911
a few
>>
I dig the designs and don't want to deter them, but def further your brand by making more than just unique graphics. Learn to sew, look at some bigger labels that incorporate both (Off White is a good example.) You don't have to start with anything mind blowing, but get your name out there. A good WELL FUNCTIONING website site helps too. Good luck
>>
I usually wear plain tshirts and hate graphic tees but these look nice. If you could make them as a small design over the left nipple I would cop
>>
>>10911291
Also I hate big brand names plastered over clothing but that's just me
>>
If you really want to pursue fashion as a career, think forward. Where are you going to manufacture the clothes? Who are you aiming to make your demographics? What are you going to sell your clothes for? Is that profitable? These are the kinds of questions you should be asking yourself. I dig the design but like another poster said, you aren't a label if you just put your logo and design on a tee.
>>
>>10911157
sleeve logo would be better forsureeeee
just be different
>>
>>10911157
Hell yeah!
>>
If you want to be truly appreciated and successful focus on making the piece interesting not just the print.
>>
>>10911157
All these sheirts you have posted so far i would buy anon, great work
>>
File: 4.png (589KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
589KB, 870x1110px
>>10911764
thanks, anon
>>
>>10912528

This one looks a bit too preppy for me to fit with your aesthetic so far. Something about the graphic being where there would be a shirt pocket I would say blow it up and put it over the shoulder, logo over other shoulder/large over the chest.
>>
not /fa/ whatsoever, lazy design, unoriginal name, and the quality of the garment is probably pretty shitty too. With that being said, it's a smart thing to do because this will appeal to plebs and it will be free money for you.
>>
>>10911764
>>10911460
>>10909632

Are you people fucking serious? Get off this website
>>
>>10909546
I like the aesthetic of the first one
>>
>>10912615
literally all trash asos tier ladcore
stop hyping OP and his shit vectors
>>
no. I can imagine seeing them in the factory shop for £8
>>
>>10909546
spreadshirt-core
>>
>>10912645
what? i literally told him it was shit, but if you think it won't make him money then you're clearly disconnected from society
>>
>>10909546
imo that design is better without the arm but i like to think of fashion as a piece of art for the body not something that just has a picture of art on it, simplicity and quality is usually better
>>
>>10910740
>>10909546
make it grayscale and put the print on the front of the shirt with no logo- i'd cop for $25

is that original art? looks pretty good desu
>>
>>10909546
I would buy one right now
>>
>>10909572
This guy is 200% right.
An underdeveloped niche market is summer streetwear. Think stuff like joggers, long shirts, tshirts, and maybe light hoodies made out of sand colored/white linen.

It's desertcore as fuck and would look dope af with the potential for great silhouettes while being extremely lightweight and easy to wear.

It's literally the perfect idea with no competitors in the market
>>
>>10913518
this x 10000

anything made of pure linen or blends with only natural fibers in interesting cuts would be so nice - especially if you could offer a high-waisted pant in your collection
>>
lazy graphic tee trash.

have fun not drowning I give it a month before you give up. Not because I think you're personally weak but because your shit is weak.
>>
>>10909546
where can I cop this stuff?
>>
I started a brand a few months ago
and it's really good as a hobby
continually learning new things and making new contacts
moneys shit though but to be expected
>>
File: 1436192431642.jpg (61KB, 509x509px) Image search: [Google]
1436192431642.jpg
61KB, 509x509px
>>10913649
This.
>I wanna start a fashion label!
>prints weebshit and geometric shapes on gildan tees

If you don't know how to sew or work with fabrics, you can fuck off forever tbqh
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.