[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else subscribe to subscription boxes? I have a bespoke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2346x1682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2346x1682px
Does anyone else subscribe to subscription boxes? I have a bespoke and birchbox subscription which I love love love!

What are your subscriptions and which ones do you like?
>>
shill thread
>>
>>10908825
fuck off.
>>
>>10908819
Stitch Fix is shit. They purportedly take your preferences and try to send you something that fits, but they don't actually seem to listen to your preferences.

Bark Box - the same thing for dogs - is adorable but kinda overpriced.
>>
>>10908828
You fuck off, shill.
>>
>>10908833
I heard all the fashion ones are shit because you have to order the box and then buy the products individually if you want them and they tend to be overpriced basic bitch shit.

>>10908836
Reported.
>>
>>10908845
That's pretty much par for the course with the fashion ones.

There's a shitty watch one that sends you worse-than-timex-but-costs-more watches.
I've heard good things about Birchbox despite them basically just mailing you sample size stuff.

I've heard bespoke post is repetitious garbage.
>>
>>10908939
I like Bespoke but its only good for four months and then you should cancel it because by then you already have everything.

>>10908825
If I wanted to shill I would go to reddit because they actually have money unlike a board full of autistic gay poor guys.
>>
>>10910131
>If I wanted to shill I would go to reddit because they actually have money unlike a board full of autistic gay poor guys.

kek
>>
>>10908819

no i dont subscribe to the marketing shit products
>>
why would you pay for something you may or may not like when you can just go buy what you actually do like and not have to end up with a bunch of clothes you wont wear
>>
>>10910201
Most people end up getting these as gifts from people as a "take the fucking hint that you dress like a high school autist that just discovered Death Note."
>>
>>10910288
yes but why would anyone browsing a fashion board be encouraging them
>>
>>10910288
i think you described fa in one paragraph
>>
>>10908819
so most of these companies operate like TJMaxx

buy unsold clothing from midling retailers in bulk for a steep discount, but rather than just shove it in a warhouse, they have neckbeards and beta males willing to pay monthly to have them shipped and pay full retail for it

its a lazier startup company than dollar shave club which just drop ships dorco razor blades you can buy 100 of from daiso for $1.50
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.