[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is L.A. /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 15

Considering to move there after uni (german med student) even though I havent been there yet. I will visit LA this summer for some weeks to get my own impression.

I like the vibe and from what I have heard from friends its nice but everybody says that the people are superficial and fake asf.
I am a minimalist and I dont wanna give in to consumerism, will this be a problem?
>>
too warm
>>
>>10904895
As someone living in Minnesota, I don't think there is such a thing as too warm.
>>
>>10904895
B-b-but beaches?
>>
>>10904891

>superficial
>fake
>consumerism

All /fa/ qualities.
>>
I live here and it's very not fa. I mean the city as a whole at least. If youre in a niche group, it can be fa
>>
I think the real goal is finding a group of people you get along with in a city with a good night life. Being alone at club's isn't /fa/ but having a group of friends to regular some clubs and restaurants is.
>>
>>10904916
What about it isnt effay?
>>
>>10904920
This. Replace 'night life', 'restaurants', and 'clubs' with whatever it is that you like senpai.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
LA is effay for all reasons mentioned,plus being a hub for underground subculture on every level,If you want to be spoon-fed culture,open up and swallow LA like a fuccboi should
>>
>>10904916
you must not go out much

>>10904891
dtla is being renovated and the fashion/arts district is going to be so nice in the next few years
a lot of streets in the fashion district are already really nice

silverlake is slowly growing away from its hipster scene

>the people are superficial and fake asf
the people who are like this are the transplants

no one FROM LA is like that

also, you don't have to give in to consumerism if you're in a suburb, but you'll be conforming in a suburb a lot
>>
>>10904976
I dont wanna live in a suburb tho.

How are living costs in LA? Ive heard they are very high.

Thanks for your posts anons. Appreciate it :^)
>>
>>10905093
yeah i am not a fan of the suburbs

cost of living in la is definitely high, how much of a difference depends on you, as well as where in LA

lofts in dtla are roughly around 2100/month, i've seen some around 1700/month, but a lot of the 2k+ lofts are priced because they're luxury living and have tons of amenities

you can try and find some places in developing neighborhoods (equivalent to the gentrification going on in new york) such as atwater village and silverlake

west hollywood near The Grove has a lot of apartments that are new or renovated as well, though not only is the cost of living pricey, but the traffic in that area is terrible

just a huge piece of advice, if you move here, get roommates
>>
>>10904902
Fucking pussy, Minn is for those with strong viking blood only
>>
>>10905122
Thanks for your input.

How about a decent apartment that isnt too big and luxurious in a decent neighborhood?

Here in Germany you can get a nice pre war apartment for 500 to 1000€ in a good neighborhood.

Is traffic really that bad? Have read this numerous times. Dont wanna spend 2 hrs daily to drive to work.
>>
>>10905203
1000 € is almost 1100 usd, which won't even get you a bad apartment in a suburb

now, on that budget, you could get a 3 bedroom with roommates and each pay under 900 in some areas

traffic really is that bad

i go to school in the middle of dtla and get out of class at 6, when everyone is getting off of work

a 30 minute drive home turns into almost an hour and a half

if you live or work somewhere that requires the 405, 2 hours is possible
>>
>>10905235
Thanks mate :)
>>
>>10905235
i'm in otis too. a couple of us shit post from time to time
>>
>>10905356
you guys are moving to malibu or some shit right?
>>
>>10904891
what's up with all the effay cars only being on the right
>>
LA blows dicks, don't come here.
>>
>>10905400
Elaborate pls
>>
>>10904891
How are you moving there straight out of uni?

I'm a Brit that is bored of my shitty country and I want to live in the U.S, but from everything I've read it's just really difficult for Europeans.
The criteria to get in just seems to be
>have U.S. relatives
>be an expert in your field
>be an Indian software dev
>be a unskilled Mexican

Just let me in you cunts. Pls.
>>
>>10904902
Wisconsin reporting in. This winter has been weak but I can say I agree whole heartedly with your statement.
>>
>>10905565
Havent spend much time researching this but there are many ways. It really is hard tho.
Probably just gonna marry some sloot or win the greencard lottery. After uni I will continue studying in the US for my specialization, so I will have a student visa first.
>>
I was just in LA and I found that fashion wise the people are very aware. Saw some of the most daring fashion statements I've ever seen. And now that I'm back home, everyone dresses like tards.
>>
File: 1237163749955.jpg (22KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1237163749955.jpg
22KB, 600x450px
I'm an Amerkan med student and you can't be a doctor in USofgAy unless you do residency here.

So unless you applied and got accepted to a residency programme in LA, you couldn't continue your current career here in The States of America United.
>>
>>10905694
I am doing every US exam too in Germany. Will look into what you are saying tomorrow.
>>
Why the hell would you move to LA from Germany? Especially if you care about /fa/ and the future. Unless you're going for a specific something just stay in Berlin and enjoy things America can't
>>
>>10905795
I want to live in a place with rich nature, culture and I wanna feel like I live in a place that actually matters.
>>
>>10905810
Berlin, Munich, or Hamburg.
>>
>>10905810
Then why are you moving to LA?
>>
>>10905795
>>10905810
>>10905817
don't get me wrong you can find some of what you're looking for in certain parts of LA but people here would kill to move to a better place like Germany (even with it's issues)
>>
>>10905817
I dont like Berlin and Hamburg, Munich is expensive and also not my thing.
Id rather move to Frankfurt.

>>10905820
Its rich in nature mostly :^). The other I cant say but it seems that I get enough of that in LA.

>>10905823
Idk, it isnt really rational, I just wanna live. Germany is boring to me, I need a change asap. A 2 week vacation wont do it.
>>
>>10905905
Frankfurt is boring and besides business has "no seen"
>>
>urban sprawl
>massive roads to drive cars on like tru murican
>smog

Seems like the opposite of effay
>>
File: 1452527032150.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452527032150.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
No no no no no, unless you live by the la brea art strip, downtown, or several pasrts of K-town or Silverlake this city is not effay. However, what you will find is the entry into a lot of different sub-cultures and scenes if that tickles your fancy and your a social person.
>>
>>10904891

im about to move from austin to dallas/garland.

not that austin is /fa/ at all. a buncha try hard smelly white guilt granola ass mothers but garland is god damn disgusting and everyone there vapes and thinks that being a cashier is an acceptable career path to support them and their high school sweethearts family. all while (still) drinking natty ice.
>>
>>10904891
No it's pretty shit

Go to NYC instead
>>
>>10905622
>>10904902
Wisconsin also reporting in, you're all weak, weak people who don't deserve to share this corner of the nation with me.
It hit forty today and I almost shed a tear, watching the snow melt and turn brown with mud was like watching a good friend die and rot.
Maybe one day you'll learn, but for now don't blaspheme my state.
>>
>>10905810
Oh boy, you are in for a BIG surprise when you arrive in America.
Don't leave your fucking country, you don't know anything about America.
>>
>>10905905
Don't listen to these clowns. LA is a cultural hub that has made a global legacy. Anything you want to experience you can do it here.
>>
>>10905400
>>10905486
Gotta agree. LA is awful. Lived in New York for nine years prior and that ruled but, ultimately, got too expensive. Traffic is terrible, people are incredibly vapid, the majority of people don't care to dress in any interesting way (cargo shorts and flip flops are sacred here).

There's a lot of cool stuff to do and see, the weather's nice if that's a big thing for you, the amount and quality of ethnic foods is incredible, you're closeby to hiking or surfing or skiing BUT to take advantage of all these things you have to chain yourself to your car or spend a shitload on Uber/Lyft/etc. The public transpo system is absolute garbage. Also, going out is a pain in the ass, especially if you don't live in a neighborhood with a solid scene. You're either limiting what you do so you can drive home safely or racking up costs on top of the already exorbitant prices for liquor.

And to keep it /fa/ related, let's say you want to check out some cool spots. You could go up and down La Brea but then you gotta hop in your car for half an hour if traffic's bad to travel four miles to Silver Lake, pay extra for parking, etc. etc. whereas in a city with solid public transportation, you could just hop on the train, better yourself by reading or drawing or doing whatever, and be where you gotta be in 10 minutes.

When you factor in car, gas, insurance, the cost of living is pretty much comparable to any other high priced city.

I hate this place.

As David Bowie once said: "The fucking place should be wiped off the face of the earth".
>>
>>10904891
la is where everyone is relaxed but no one can sit still
>>
>>10904976
it's a really fun place to live just not very effay.
>>
>>10906187
fucking leave
>>
>>10904923
there are plenty of those fa, it's just that you have to find them. compared to other cities, there are more that are close to being fa, rather than other cities, where everyone is nowhere near to being fa and is basic af.

In other words, the majority of people you meet are not going to be fa, just like many other cities, but if you have a normal social life, it would be impossible for you to NOT meet a good amount of people that are fa, and it would happen more often then other cities. Also depending on how you roll with them, you could end up meeting more and more through association.
>>
>>10906187
Both NYC and L.A. are shit

And let's throw in Philadelphia for good measure
>>
Yo lol la is fun cool shows ok bars my friends are here let's all hangout
>>
if you just want a fashionable big city you're better going to whatever city in which your nation's (or a different nation's if you so choose) seat of power is primarily located

places like London or Washington D.C will be naturally full of single, career-minded, health conscious, young professionals
>>
Los Angeles resident here

You're not going to be in for a pleasant surprise, OP
>>
>>10906480
D.C. also has the perk of being very culturally diverse and having more single women than men by a significant margin.
>>
>>10906512
What if I'm with a qt GF, is it a good place for someone in a relationship?
>>
>>10904891
nope. if you move here come shopping with me though
>>
>>10906187
>Paying for parking in Silverlake

There is a ton of residential parking if you're willing to walk, senpai
>>
>>10906520
Yep! Lots of stuff to do and plenty of places to live so you can easily find a joint that suits you.
>>
>>10906590
and usually after a certain time, meters are free
>>
>>10904891
Jesus Christ it's a city. Asking if a city is /fa/ enough to move there is retarded. I'm sure it's not like what you make it out to be in your head, no place ever is. It's dirty as fuck. The weed stores and beautiful sunsets are cool tho.
>>
Not Pershing square area. God damn shithole
>>
I've been there and LA is a shit hole.

t. German
>>
>>10907187
I forgot to say that clubs and bars are only open till 2 am. It is not allowed to drink on the street. Generally a lot of stupid rules.

I would recommend San Francisco, the people are more open minded there and the city is really beautiful.
>>
>>10906187
Cant I just ride my bike?
>>
>>10907195
I dont even drink, I just wanna have fun :^)
>>
I'm the only on who regularly posts on /fa/ from SoCal...eh.

LA. County has some nice areas but there are more underlying problems with the city that significantly outweigh the benefits of living in the county.

If you really want to live in California, is suggest sillicon beach since not too many foreigners and out of state plebs know about it.

San Diego also has more mid century modern Relics standing LA tends to get rid of them and has more of an industrial vibe to it...or industrial at one point the. Retro fit into store fronts and bars
>>
File: NO.png (141KB, 372x357px) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
141KB, 372x357px
>>10906187
>this post
>>
>>10907195
>saying life is difficult in LA
>recommends SF

holy god SF is way harder. god help you if you have a car. god help you if you don't have a trust fund.

SF is brilliant for tourism but LA is far more livable.
>>
>>10907313
>I'm the only on who regularly posts on /fa/ from SoCal...eh.

You're the only trip you mean. The rest of us didn't have shitty parents.
>>
>>10906152
But you do know everything about Europe? The grass is always greener on the other side. I think it's exciting to move to a city like L.A. if you come from some small city in Germany.

Also, 1000€ doesn't get you shit in Munich, Hamburg or Frankurt if you want to live in the center.
>>
>>10904891
You sound like a kid, how will you manage to go live in another country? Wake up, kid. Choose a good profession and get a degree. Then you can think about moving to another country.
>>
niggas really hating on LA wtf?

Everything bout LA was designer when i visited ~3 weeks ago

designer bitches. 10's in jersey are like 8's in la cuz the girls enjoy that temperate climate and shit all year round so they got that skin

designer food... i ate like a king

beautiful weather... seriously

LA was lit F A M. dont believe da hate in dis thread. prolly a bunch of broke boys that hate cuz they aint
>>
>>10907932
>from jersey
>considers his opinion equal to those of human beings
If you lived in real cultured parts of the world you'd understand why LA falls short, eat shit for a year and the shittiest sandwich in the world looks good to you.
>>
Born and raised in the Hancock Park/Miracle Mile area of LA. Currently go to school in the Bay Area and am moving back to LA immediately after graduation. It has everything an /fa/ person would want.
>>
>>10906187
I live in Culver City and I can confirm most of these points.

LA can be nice, but only if you do some research and cherry pick where you're going to live. And by research I don't mean "look up some inexpensive places in Craigslist." You better be on foot near the neighborhood scoping out the surrounding area. Apartments/rooms can vary heavily between hit or miss even within the same block.

You *want* to be within walking distance of amenities if you don't want to spend a huge chunk of your money on gas spent idling in the traffic. Try to schedule your errands in sync with bus schedule if at all possible. If you have to jaywalk to get to your destination, do it. Crosswalks are placed too irrationally to be of any use at all.

There WILL be places you can't get to via mass transit, so owning a car is a necessity. Do your grocery shopping in bulk, and leave ~20 minutes early if you're commuting by car.

In all honesty, it's a nice place to visit but terrible place to live. It's got all the cons of a large city minus the pros. Don't let the city density fool you into thinking that it'll be pedestrian-friendly, because it's not.
>>
Orange County > LA get triggered fuckheads
>>
>>10908176
>
>>
>>10908176
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>10907932
cali sucks dude espec socal

id rather post on /fa/

than to go out and deal with all of the "designer bitches, clothes and good food"
>>
File: 1396235984539.png (47KB, 563x470px) Image search: [Google]
1396235984539.png
47KB, 563x470px
>>10908176
Nothing I love more than triggering LA losers.

Why is OC so much better than LA?

>Better beaches
>Better public transportation
>Lack of poor people
>People dress much better
>Huge indie scene
>Nice malls
>No black people
>Low violent crime
>Better Asians

Pretty much what God intended LA to be.
>>
>>10908661
better public trasportation? i lived in orange county for 6 years and the public tranist is like non existent. but everything else, youre pretty much right about
>>
>>10908661
>OCTA
>better public transportation
They keep up a facade of decency by having almost no routes to maintain and DMV-tier operating hours.
>>
The only reason that you all are hating is because LA is harder than any other city you've been to. It's far more difficult to actually see what's here. But it's here. Its not like fucking NY where everything is so fucking in your face and obvious or SF, so fucking surface. I will never tell you where I live. It's perfect here and you'll never find me.
>>
>>10908603
being a fucking loser neet is why you don't go outside, not because the area sucks
>>
>>10904891

The Most effay part of Los Angeles is Los Feliz. Do some research anon. LAfag reporting in
>>
>>10909202
lol ok
>>
>>10909919
fuck that street traffic though
>>
>>10907932
LA is dope
>>
>>10908661
>Better beaches
true but it's a short drive
>Better public transportation
lol wat
>Lack of poor people
true
>People dress much better
absolutely incorrect
>Huge indie scene
OC produces awful music. not even remotely comparable in artistic output.
>Nice malls
lol
>No black people
true
>Low violent crime
because it's spread out suburbia
>Better Asians
who cares
>>
>>10905356
>>10905235
yo otis here too
>>
>>10905356
>>10905235
Im studying product tho so Im living on abbott kinney, its a great neighborhood. I was lucky to find a studio under 1600 though. Definately not cheap.
>>
Apart from Dubai & Abu Dhabi, it's genuinely the least /fa/ major city on the planet.
>>
>>10908144
venice here. whats up?
>>
>>10904891
if you dont like consumerism, dont move to america. period.

In most of the US, life and infrastructure is built around personal consumption. To get around in most places you NEED a car. This is very much the case in all of southern california. Everything is built AROUND the automobile, which creates an illusion of freedom, when really.. most people are indentured by their car. Having to drive everywhere also separates people from each other psychologically which i find creates this careless attitude about the environment. When you are in your car, you feel separated from what's outside and it destroys the concept of community since you dont actually see anyone else when you commute... and you dont care if 3 miles away there is garbage in the streets where junkies lay retching and gang violence is the norm.

In america, we have our own sports, measuring system, entertainment which makes most people forget about the outside world.

The landscape is comprised drive-thrus, strip malls, and other centralized shopping districts which themselves are surrounded by miles upon miles of low-rise single family homes. As you move through it you will find advertisements are put into every nook and cranny imaginable.

LA is chill, and there are a lot of chill people, but is is basically the epicenter of everything you stand against.
America is a complete dystopia in my opinion and I plan on moving to europe

I lived in germany for 2 years and was amazed how much more socially conscious people were. If 10% of the shit that's legal for businesses to do in the US was made legal in germany, people would take to the streets and demand change... Here in america, we're to busy trying for fuck each other and the world over for personal gain to give a shit.
>>
>>10911552
Beautifully said. At the end of the day, we all know our mass consumption led lives are empty and meaningless. Its interpersonal relationships that make life slightly more fulfilling. I've lived in LA all my life and get the feeling that most people are just constantly trying to one up each other, showing off their status, whether that be expensive clothes, cars, or houses. Its a vapid place.
>>
>>10908144
filename kek
>>
>>10905905
Where in germany are you from?
>>
New England and Mid-Atlantic are the most effay US regions

>>10904962
LA is fuckin abysmal for underground music and art lmao

>muh burger records and slacker vibezzz
>>
>>10905905
dude, frankfurt is so terrible.
It's just this financial hub with a few shitty skyscrapers which, since theyre the only ones of their kind in germany SEEM impressive to look at.
frankfurt is just not cool, my broski.
Berlin is the obvious choice, leaving hamburg the best city in germany (my opinion)
The history of hamburg is fascinating and you should see speicherstadt... such a cool place.
>>
>>10904891

there are WAY better cities than LA dude
>>
>>10906401
im from nyc and i am grateful im not from anywhere else.
if you think nyc is shit, you should just become a hermit, because you dont like humanity.
fact.
>>
>>10911750
The Burger scene is garbage. There are pockets of good LA bands, but the scene is so cliquish and petty, its still quite awful.
>>
>>10906149
im from the land of temperate winters (east coast, minutes from the ocean) and i agree with you. california is some pussy shit. i couldnt live without snow and ice.
>>
>>10911840
yeah, it seems pretty toxic. everyone I know has nothing but bad things to say about touring there, the only have decent stories I've heard are from Burgerama but even then those shithead kids are so far up their asses that they wouldn't move and seemed to only be there to look cool.

like man it just ain't a good place, I'm dreading the possibilty of a west coast tour this fall because it would almost definitely entail multiple LA dates
>>
File: 1412727172926.jpg (47KB, 294x361px) Image search: [Google]
1412727172926.jpg
47KB, 294x361px
>>10911400
>The LAcuck is enraged by the truth.

>Because of his anger he hides it from himself
>>
>>10911840
lol... you actually just said "the burger scene"
top fucking kek
you actually put hamburgers on this high of a pedestal.
fucking apex cringe.
>>
>>10911924
Op here, I think hes talking about burger records bands m80
>>
>>10911924
I can't tell if this is b8 or if you're such a retarded normie that you honest to god don't know what Burger Records is
>>
ITS FILLED WITH MEXICANS
>>
>>10911924
Retard alert.
>>
>>10904891
lived in LA all my life but just moved to Paris for uni: kinda like paris tho- think its gonna be cool and great and beautiful abut doesnt quite live up to hype
good things:ton of dif cultures. good food. relatively close to nature(hiking and camping). mtns are always beautiful. beach. good unis. nightlife. soon to be gentrified neighborhood would be good investment. music sceen.good weather(never humid:)). place is huge so lots of options. if you are foreign ppl automatically love you. SLP vibes. turning right on red
bad: smog, hot as balls in summer. traffic nightmare. no public trans. liberal lunies everywhere. expensive housing in many places. ppl who think they are the shit. orange county
if i moved back i would look at highland park, eagle rock, atwater village, glendale, glassell park, los feliz, lil tokyo/china town, long beach. in general the further to the 405 the cooler but more of an over all bitch to live in
>>
>>10913673
well it was mexico at one point in history
>>
File: finally.jpg (225KB, 750x1063px) Image search: [Google]
finally.jpg
225KB, 750x1063px
>>10911750
>>10911840
>>10911867

Burger and Lollipop are fucking garbage. There are some really cool bands and artists in LA but this terrible garage/surf/psych shit just won't die. It's cancer.
>>
>>10911886
>OC azn's eyes are so slitted he couldn't see that post agreed with half his points
>>
File: 1396490777567.jpg (65KB, 625x412px) Image search: [Google]
1396490777567.jpg
65KB, 625x412px
>>10915218
>The LAcuck in his wild habitat of bougie self-entitlement and false sense of superiority
>>
File: image_2.png (392KB, 540x776px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
392KB, 540x776px
san diego is better
>>
File: 42a.jpg (18KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
42a.jpg
18KB, 512x384px
>>10915256
OC> SD > LA

Oceanside resident. I've lived in all three.

SD has its own challenges. Phoenix is closer to LA in attitude than SD is and its not even in the same state
>>
>>10911840

>>10911840

la teen reporting in, the burger records scene is probably the most fucking annoying shit ive ever to encounter. i have a lot of friends into that shit and theyre so fucking snotty and annoying about burger bands, burgerama etc
>>
>>10911562
if you really grew up here, then you should know the majority of the people you described aren't even from here, they moved here to pursue a lifestyle they saw on tv
>>
File: 821r2dpq9gt8m1nwgy5r_400x400.png (271KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
821r2dpq9gt8m1nwgy5r_400x400.png
271KB, 400x400px
>Commiefornia
>>
>>10916856
this is a conservative state, save the north.

what are the most /fa/ cities in Orange County?
>>
File: OC.png (364KB, 863x614px) Image search: [Google]
OC.png
364KB, 863x614px
>>10917042
The darker red the more fasionable. Less red = Mexican cowboy and cholo tier

Repubs in OC are millionaires or billionaires. No rednecks here.
>>
>>10906480
>Washington DC
lmao
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Washington,_D.C.
>>
>>10917318
That's only true for everything west of the 5
>>
>>10905356
Kek my cringe brother goes there. If you see any pleb with docs and tank top that's him
>>
>>10905905
>I don't like Berlin
N O T E F F A Y
O
T
E
F
F
A
Y
>>
>>10906187

Boston's the most effay town in America low key
>>
>>10917521
Why would anything East of the 5 even be in consideration.

I for one hesitate to even live east of the 405 let alone the 5.
>>
File: ScreenShot20121008at3.58.02PM.png (1MB, 1211x832px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot20121008at3.58.02PM.png
1MB, 1211x832px
>>10908144
>I live in Culver City
no way I live culver city also! right by the downtown area and honestly I love it here
>>
>>10904891
Check out Chicago or Austin, I'd say these cities are more liveable.

And as a non-German European living in Germany, try Hamburg. I'd say it's the greatest city you have.
>>
>>10919842
The nature is very important for me, I wanna be able to go to the beach without having to wait a whole year for my vacation.
I will visit a friend in hamburg soon, but I doubt I will ever move there. :^)
>>
>>10915261
>SD
Get the fuck out of here faggot, no ones talking about San DiCuckgo
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.