[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to develop anorexia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: SADdam.jpg (15KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
SADdam.jpg
15KB, 300x180px
I want to develop anorexia
>>
>>10902406
New year, new me.
>>
>>10902412
I'm wondering if reading certain literature or a certain degree of exposure to certain images could help me develop anorexia
>>
>>10902413
you're on the right board just post pictures of yourself in thinspo and tell people you lift and don't have that much bodyfat but say you didn't measure and tell people your weight but add 10 pounds and subtract like 2 or so inches from your height

you'll have abusive messages affecting your psychological framework in no time people are pretty willing to "help" here
>>
>>10902418
I might do that
Thanks
>>
>>10902406
eat 400 calories a day
>>
File: skeletonwalk.gif (43KB, 110x197px) Image search: [Google]
skeletonwalk.gif
43KB, 110x197px
>>
>>10902406
nigger if you are fat and want to lose weight then read the /fit/ sticky.
Also simply eating near to nothing will give you a slight fat loss for a week and then your body gets in a "save mode" where it nearly stops to lose fat to stay alive plus you will feel like shit. and as soon as you start eating normal again your body will store it as fat because your metabolism is fucked. A caloric deficit of around 25% of your TDDE is the maximum you should do.
>>
you can be thin but you still won't look good
>>
>>10904000
Lol this is complete bullshit that they say so people wouldn't starve themselves

Which i did for a month and lost 10 kgs
>>
don't plz!

just eat healthy and exercise. only cut some calories. serious anorexia is a shit hole to go down man plus you'll look much better healthy. you'll always be tired, moody, + many other health problems it isn't worth it
>>
develop these nuts instead lil bitch lmao
>>
Eat cabbage only, drink lots of coffe and smoke. A friend of mine literally lost 23kg in 6 months doing that shit.
>>
>>10902406
Well you're halfway there since anorexia is a mental illness
>>
>>10904083
Rekt lmao
>>
How fucking callow are you to buy into the anorexia looks good meme?
>>
>>10902406
for what? to fulfill shallow ideals? To withdraw essential nutritions from your brain, making you depressed and mentally less capable? For the yoyo effects? For the isolation you're going to experience as everyone will either treat you like a weirdo or a child with cancer? For shortening your life expectation?
>>
>>10902406
caffeine, amphetamine and nicotine. Add this to a heavy mind full of self-loathing and the pounds just fall right off.
>>
>>10904366
fatso detected
>>
I too wish to develop serious anorexia. Any tips would be greatly welcomed.
>>
>>10904000
>save mode
i can't people continue to spout this garbage
>>
>>10904000
shutup
>>
you already failed. This kind of shit doesn't work if you are aware of it. To become truly anorexic you need to do the following:
1. truly hate yourself
2. hope your brain breaks down the right way. There is no way of controlling this, because if you are still in control you aren't broken yet.

So best you can do is provoke enough people till you find a psycho that will emotionally wreck you and then hope you get anorexia instead of other ways of self harm (cutting, alcoholism, drug abuse, eating disorder that will make you obese, nyphomania (if chick), making a tumblr acc...) In any case: just kill yourself now and cut the middle stage.
>>
>>10902422
post post pls
>>
I have psychosis. anorexia is hard as shit. I just use DNP and ECA stack, exercise as well.
>>
>>10902406
starvation is a bad way to lose weight, atleast eat a banana or something in the morning so your body is able to burn calories
>>
>>10904000
THIS IS NOT TRUE! DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT! Now with that out the way, what he said is 100% bullshit. I and many other people have starved ourselves. I only had water for 41 days. I lost 20kg. Gained 1kg tops after I ended.
>>
>>10908754
Also to add to this. Just starve no point in being anorexic. Don't eat for 41 days. Only drink water. 5 liters a day tops. More than that and your body won't be able to filter all that water and you might get in serious shit. The first 2 days were somewhat hard but after that hunger just went away. I sat in a cafeteria every day and was completely fine. Don't exercise when you starve because you'll lose muscle not fat plus you'll have 0 energy. You will faint a couple of times don't worry its natural. You'll always feel cold, that is also normal. When you're really hungry watch cooking shows (weirdly enough it helps) I recommend Gorda Ramsay's YouTube channel (short 2 min howto videos). Those are all my tips enjoy and remember you're a fucking fat loser and quitter if you eat a single thing (gum counts, tic tacs count, anything that is not 100% water counts) during the 41 days.
>>
>>10908788
If you want to fuck your body up, do this.
>>
>>10910157
>If you want to fuck your body up
Sounds about right
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.