[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want to be part of the New York streetwear fashion scene,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

If you want to be part of the New York streetwear fashion scene, how could you go about getting your clothing noticed? Ian Connor seems like the perfect connect to become popular in this scene, but I'm sure that he has more than enough people in his dm's trying to push their shitty brand on him
>>
please leave and never come back
>>
>>10901127
Cringe
>>
delete this thread and kys
>>
stalk ian connor and slowly become his friend. go full sociopath core even suck his dick if you have to. then convince him to tweet your garbage clothing and reap the 15 year old wave of new customers
>>
>>10901130
>>10901131
>>10901140
Yeah i know you guys arent the biggest fans of that scene but im sure someone here knows a thing or two about marketing
>>
>>10901127
FUCK GIANNI MORA. Also Asspizza literally lied about how he made money all that money in the first place.

I calculated it, tried it, tested it and It's literally impossible to make $5,000 in a summer by doing what he said.

His clothing and Gianni's are overpriced and overhyped, do not be one of those self-loathing faggots that buy that shit
>>
>>10901162
Are you saing "fuck gianni mora" as a person or because you dont like his designs? I was a little late to this wave of streetwear and I think i heard some stuff about gianni being an asshole, but he has no social media right now to back that up
Youre saying asspizza lied about the ewhoring thing or is there some other incident in which he said he made that amount? Either way, he was probably exaggerating. He seems kind of stupid and out of it in interviews.
Yeah they are overpriced and overhyped, but ive never been one to buy into something because of the hype. I genuinely like the yeezy 350s and the gianni mora hat and a couple of other things write off because of how overhyped it is. Idk, maybe im just a hypebeast at heart ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>10901197
fuck off chink
>>
>>10901197
Kill yourself
>>
>>10901162
>>10901197
you did calculations on ewhoring's profitability? I've made >$100 in a single day so I really don't doubt he made $5k in 3 months lmao
>>
>>10901197
>i like the yeezy 350s

you'll never be a good designer. try something else
>>
>>10901211
Hey youre the same faggot that has the AIObot

Pm me
https://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/73737
>>
>>10901197
faggot
>>
Bump. I was still hoping for some marketing help
>>
>>10901684
Everything is very simple: just do good shit, if your clothing is good, you have cool lookbook, then you have zero problems with promoting your shit, just send emails to hypebeast and other blogs and wait, they always in need of the new material for blogposts. However, if you're planning to release t shirts with shitty prints and 6 panel cap with WOES on then, then yeah, just stalk Ian and when you see him on the street, just start sucking his dick on the spot, after he finishes just introduce yourself and say that you're ready to b his little bitch.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.