[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...Do people on here actually dress like this? I mean...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Rick-Owens.jpg (183KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Rick-Owens.jpg
183KB, 1500x1125px
...Do people on here actually dress like this? I mean... Come on guys...
>>
>>10900732
>>10899124
>>
>>10900732
I don't get why people like his merch but I don't judge. I don't like drop crotches or shoes that make your legs look like that, but he's /fit/ so it works, somewhat. But I just hate drop crotches.
>>
>>10900749
>I can't form a comprehensive argument or sting of words to make my own opinion so I use the words of others to speak for me
Kill yourself. OP wasn't even making an opinionated statement, he asked a question to see some Rick fits.
>>
>>10900749
>on a board to discus fashion opinions
so how much have you spent to look like an anime character?
>>10900762
It just seems so god damn over the top and ridiculous.
>>
>>10900775
in all fairness, I am not a fan. But you are correct in assuming the first poster is a mall rat boy.
>>
>people like to dress differently than what I like
why the fuck do you care about how people dress
>>
File: Daily Rickminder.png (11KB, 622x132px) Image search: [Google]
Daily Rickminder.png
11KB, 622x132px
>>10900732
>>
>>10900862
Why are you being defensive about it? OP is asking a simple question and this is a chance for anons to show off their Rick fits and get r8d.
>>
>>10900989
stop acting like you dont know what he meant
>>
File: IMG_2510.png (305KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2510.png
305KB, 360x640px
>>10900989
rate fit
>>
>>10901017
Honestly, the converse look sort of dorkish. Do you have any other black shoes that go with this fit? Top looks like it feels cozy af.
>>
>>10901017
If that's the look you're going for, throw those shoes in the garbage.
>>
OP here. I cant help but imagine standing at a bus stop next to some 5'7 19 year old who's parents covered him in Rick. He is awkward, incredibly overdressed, men make fun of him and women dry up around him. Its a vicious world guys, wearing Rick will only make it worse.
>>
>>10901051
i don't usually wear these pants with the leather but today was an exception(it doesn't really work well together skinny jeans look much better with some chunky shoes)
usually i wear these pants all summer with a cotton longtee/silky tank and some comfy vans slippers
>>10901059
i'm not going to buy rick shoes mate. i had a pair of geos and the quality was so shit. friend of mine had old ramones boots and i could see the the inside of the sole. shit is whack! would not buy again
>>
>>10901070
also the converse are gonna look really nice if they age a bit
>>
>>10901061

>caring about what normies think of you

I think you belong on /fit/ or possibly /r9k/
>>
I own a Rick zip up hoodie and some Tech Runners. I do like some of his stuff, but most of it is too obnoxious for me. You shouldn't hate if people wanna wear his stuff though, especially when a predominantly large proportion of this board fall under that category. Just let people do their thing, and you can do yours.
>>
File: UInzsM0.jpg (134KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
UInzsM0.jpg
134KB, 500x750px
>>10901082
>>10901183
this. if we had a conversation about every person who doesn't dress the way we would want to we had nothing else to talk about anymore. let people do their thing
>>
>>10900775
>he asked a question to see some Rick fits.
reading comprehension : 0

>>10900776
>so how much have you spent to look like an anime character?
keep projecting
>>
>>10901200
Steve Jobs wore rick?
>>
>>10901017
chucks really dont work with that fit
>>
>>10901017
wtf
>>
>>10901017

I bet you thought dem chucks can substitute for ramones, didn't you?
>>
>>10902551
ramones would look weird as fuck with these pants

chucks are much more subtile and fit the silhouette of the pants but as i said i don't usually wear this combination i know it doesn't look the best
>>
The ones that do dress like a stealthy ninja are more vocal than the ones that do not
>>
>>10902471
PUSSY
NIGGA
>>
brain dead anglo high schoolers have the worst taste
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.