[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me with my hair /fa/ It's thick as fuck, every day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Help me with my hair /fa/

It's thick as fuck, every day I wake up and it's standing almost straight up in the air.

After I take a shower, and my hair is wet, I try to style it with gel-wax like pic related. It then looks sexy as fuck for the next couple of hours.

HOWEVER, after about 4 hours it's starting to become a fucking mess again.

It's fucking me up because I look good for the first 2 hours a day, and after that my hair kinda looks like a child's hair.
>>
ask a barber to thin it for you
>>
>>10899253
I just went to the barber 4 weeks ago, can't I postpone it?
>>
>>10899264
4 weeks is not /fa/
>>
>>10899266
I am not /fa/.
>>
if you're trying to do what Mr. Pacino is doing here you're gonna wanna use a pomade and I don't mean that fuccboi american crew shit or that suavecito shit that'll murder your hair m8.
What kind of hair do you have OP I can probably give a good reccomendation
>>
>>10899412
Very thick "dark" blonde hair, it also tends to get kinda wavy.
>>
>>10899444
If you want something that'll come out with a dime shampoo try Crystal Lake by Shear Revival
http://www.shearrevival.com/products/crystal-lake-water-based-pomade
If you dont mind the properties of a true traditional oil based as in it takes a few washes to get out but you get maximum versatility try Lockhart's Goon Grease
http://www.lockhartsauthentic.com/hair/goon-grease

I use both these products on a normal basis and mind you I have some thick ass curly hair and style a pompadour or contour most of the day so you probably shouldn't have any trouble keeping a slick back type deal in order
you might have to take a minute out of your day to re-comb or something depend on how active you are but these products let you do that no problem, also theyre good for your hair.
>>
>>10899480
Thank you anon!
>>
>>10899488
also Have patience, hair takes a minute to train senpai, have fun exploring the world of real pomade
>>
>>10899160
Get a pomade, check the Reuzel pink reviews on YouTube.
>>
>>10899522
reuzel pink scent reminds me of hello kitty desu, decent pomade tho
>>
>>10899160
>help, my hair is thick and full
>6'4", wat do
>guys my dick is too big for normal trousers, how do I fix this

It's possible that you may not really have a problem, OP.
>>
>>10899160
> help! my hair isn't balding! what do I do!

ask your doctor to give you permanent hair loss
>>
File: 1418318979540.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1418318979540.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>>10899592
I just want to look more badass
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.