[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on dickies? I only ever wear jeans and I'm looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Dickies_30.jpg (177KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Dickies_30.jpg
177KB, 1000x667px
Thoughts on dickies? I only ever wear jeans and I'm looking for other trousers, I'm considering Dickies but I'm not sure which fit/colour ,any suggestions?
>>
>>10896785
Bump
>>
874s are nice. i don't really like any of their other pants because they're either really loose or they have super low rises.
>>
>>10896785
The one's in your pick look awful.

I just copped the UO x Dickies herringbone pants. The quality is complete shit, there's already loose threads along both side seam, and I literally got them yesterday. Dickies quality in general is fucking garbage.
>>
File: 1446862201857.jpg (250KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1446862201857.jpg
250KB, 960x1280px
>>10896785
christ that looks like shit
>>
>>10896785
dont wear them if you dont skate or you'll look kooky. they ONLY look good if you have the wardrobe for them.
>>
>>10896956
Good thing they are cheap as fuck
I don't really understand why they are a fashion item because like you said, the quality is not very good, the basic work pants are polyester blend, which means they breathe like shit and are prone to pilling. The good thing about them is that the fabric itself is fairly sturdy and that paired with the cheap price makes them great skate pants.
Not to mention the basic work pants are polyester blend, which means they breathe like shit and are prone to pilling.
>>
>>10896996
LOL go to the Urban website and see how much I just spent: 59$ for these shittily constructed pants. The color and fit are perfect though. Better fire up the old sewing machine.

I bought a brand new Dickies belts a few months back that fell apart within the month. Their quality has gone down hill big time. I can see why they're good for skating because they're pretty cheap and fit okay.
>>
>>10897013
Meant the regular Dickies pants, I really doubt anything else is worth buying from them 'fashion wise'
I've heard good things about their collabs with Japanese brands though
>>
fuck you if you wear dickies for fashion. wear them for work, if you are a skater or if you are a gangster.
>>
>>10897680
How about I wear them however I see fit, you fucking dense pleb.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.