[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /fa/gs. What's the rule when it comes to cuffing your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20160129_102748.jpg (732KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160129_102748.jpg
732KB, 2048x1152px
Sup, /fa/gs. What's the rule when it comes to cuffing your sleeves? I'd prefer keeping them uncuffed but my sleeve goes over my watch and I awkwardly have to roll it up whenever I look at it.

>mfw second thread cause first thread had personal info in pic kek
>>
>>10895769
haha is that you Chris?
>>
>>10895782
Wut
Nuh dude.
>>
File: The-Master-Sleeve-Roll1.png (37KB, 350x452px) Image search: [Google]
The-Master-Sleeve-Roll1.png
37KB, 350x452px
>>10895769
cuff your sleeves whenever you feel like it, but not like OP's picture - master roll or not master race

don't leave one sleeve cuffed and one uncuffed to look at your watch, it looks dumb. just pull your sleeve up over your watch when you want to look at it, or put your watch on the outside of your shirt cuff
>>
>>10895817
>put your watch on the outside of your shirt cuff
holy autismo
>>
>>10895817
>>10895829

Sound advice until you said over the shirt. M8, cmon
>>
>>10895829
>>10895860
You know some extremely well dressed people do this right? It's more common in Europe and with menswear I guess so not surprising /fa/ sperg itself due to ignorance.
>>
watch on outside of shirt cuff works a lot better with small and simple watches - the majority of watches you're going to want to stuff under the sleeve
>>
>>10895769
Many shirts have a second button on the cuff that makes the opening tighter. Button that one and your shirt won't swallow your watch. Or get your shit tailored my guy.
>>
>>10895769
you dont, if it doesnt fits you dont cop, its that easy, you look likeif you borrowed the shirt from your dad

at least take it to a taior or something

also
>nice bedroom, faggot
>>
>>10895910
Noone in Europe fucking does this lol.
Just pull your sleeve up dude.
>>
File: watch-cuff_729.jpg (49KB, 729x410px) Image search: [Google]
watch-cuff_729.jpg
49KB, 729x410px
>>10895947
pretty sure you either haven't been to europe or are just stuck in some backwater hole
>>
>>10895947
Just Google it you sperg lol
>>
>>10895957
Ewww
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.