[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT: your worst cops
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
ITT: your worst cops
>>
bump for potential
>>
>>10895225
About 700 in asos branded shit. Only thing thst survived was a scarf.
>>
Vans Vulc 106s in "Ferrari Red" in my first year of trying to be /fa/

Still have em', might dye them black.
>>
>>
doc marten chelseas lol
>>
Pre /fa/ days. A real Ed Hardy hat and shirt. I was 15 so that shit cost me about a month of work.

Best part was I was a skinny shit little nerd. The cooler dudes in fake stuff still pulled and I didn't.
>>
>>10895225
Allen Edmonds shoes, I looked like a dork.

Best cop Walmart wood hangers on a random. Midnight trip in 2008.

Saw one of the trip fags posting about the better homes and gardens brand hangers and it is now 2016 they still look new
>>
black pf flyers lol
>>
>>10895257
come on they dont look too bad
>>
>>10895225
>not insecure and in clutching oneself because the shoes aren't that good
>doing so instead because you get criticism from an anonymous board
sounds like the /fa/ mindset good job
>>
>>10895295
what's wrong with them? i've wanted them for a while
>>
Y-3 Warriors.

Wrong size even.
>>
Used Raf response 1s from some Canadian faggot for $245.

He literally listed them as size 11 but I got them and they were size FUCKING 10. Luckily the shoe was wide enough to somewhat fit my foot but really snugly and I didn't want to return those beauties

The catch was that they reeked of weed/hookah/cigarette mixture that I can't get fucking rid of so I'm telling this faggot to refund me $90 to my account.

He kept dodging/evading the questions saying to send them back cause he was butthurt that he lost his grail to pay some "bills"

Honestly, fuck this kid. He had 2 cargobaskets/ 2 geobaskets & techrunners listed and he had to pay "bills"

I'm trying to speak with an admin to help me resolve this fucking issue
>>
>>10895315
In Ferrari red, they look laughable, hence why I'm thinking of dying them black.
>>
>>10895358
>buying used shoes
just fucking save up or buy a cheaper version ie geos->af1s
you will be much happier than with chads old toys
>>
File: 1364308395935.jpg (12 KB, 424x394) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364308395935.jpg
12 KB, 424x394
once copped some Outlier slim dungarees after being impressed with their New Ways shorts

they were a bit loose so I took them to the tailor and asked him to cut them to fit the same as the jeans I was wearing (forgetting the jeans were a denim blend that stretched) so when I got the dungarees home they were way too tight and now I can't wear them
>>
>>10895343
not him but they look like shit

how can you have wanted them for a while they're like 40 quid
>>
>>10895358
Just file a paypal claim?
>>
>>10895358
Had the same smell issue when I bought my velcros, just wear them as much as you can and eventually the smell wears off
>>
>>10895370
Air force 1s look nothing like goebaskets
>>
>>10895249
This. Those sizes vary way too much, my last order literally just arrived and I had too send more than half of the shit back. Thank god for free returns.
>>
Blue/red Puma Roma. I want to kill myself everytime I remember that I copped em.
>>
File: fiji2.jpg (319 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fiji2.jpg
319 KB, 1000x1000
I bought this out of an impulse, i have nothing to wear it with, i really like it, but ive worn it out once, months ago
>>
>Tubular X Hemp.
They run extremely large, and they make me look shorter than I am already.

>flight jacket from h&m
Puffy as all hell and its so heavy it makes my shoulders ache after wearing it for a bit.
>>
>buy our legacy suit jacket for 400
>uhh fits kinda snug, but I'm not gonna get fat
>start swimming
>doesn't fit anymore after two months
>can't let it out at the shoulders because the back and arms are different fabrics
>>
File: mac.png (1 MB, 1190x1190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mac.png
1 MB, 1190x1190
>>10895225
bought this a while ago, not sure how I feel about it anymore.
>>
>>10895358
>they reeked of weed/hookah/cigarette mixture
adds to the aesthetic imo
>>
File: Image00034.jpg (368 KB, 2073x1382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Image00034.jpg
368 KB, 2073x1382
The sweater, not the dog
Its nice to wear around home though
>>
>>10896114
>>10896283
>>10896339
This is what you get for buying stupid meme clothes.
>>
>>10896339
>pepsi
best doggo name
>>
Literally a pair of bright orange vans when I was 15. also a shitty skateboard from sports direct when i was 13. shit didnt even have removable bearings. They were both gimmicks
>>
>>10896346
>>10896283 was only ten bucks on a facebook merch swap page. I'll wait a year or two for vaporwave to truly die and then it'll be ironic or whatever.
>>
>>10896339
that is a fukn qt dog
horrible sweater tho
>>
>>10895343
they look like a more autistic version of converse
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 476378

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.