[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will be the better company by the end of 2016 and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: rrvv.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
rrvv.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Who will be the better company by the end of 2016 and why
>>
/thread
>>
>>10893836
Adidas
>>
>>10893836
Why op? Are you going to buy some stock?
>>
>>10893918
Adidas
>>
addidas.
>>
adidas if ur englando

nike if your a nigger
>>
Nike because its nike
>>
>>10893948
trust fund money
>>
>>10893948
lol the only thing that the market cares about is the amount of growth a company has
nobody gives a fuck if Adidas is losing the NBA contract at the end of the next season (which is going to fucking kill the company's american market); they just want to see profits, and more specifically, increasing profits
>>
Nike owns converse so Nike desu senpai
>>
>>10893918
>>10893956
>>10893963
>>10893964

I hope you all know how to say adidas correctly
>>
>>10894170
Addy-dass
>>
probably nike bc consumerism but hopefully adidas
>>
>>10893836
>Who will be the better company by the end of forever
Adidas
>>
>>10893836
The only things that are considered effay by plebs and /fa/ are soccer pants, yeezys, superstars, Y3s, zx flux, yeezy knockoffs, and stan smiths.
Obviously its Nike whos gonna win.What nigga you know is anticipated to sit out and cop the new John Walls.
>>
adidas

>>10894170
add-dee-dass
>>
>>10894810
pretty funny because I hear more about sambas and tubulars over all of those
>>
nike aint got shit but jordans and air forces
designers saved adidas and they got decent new shoes too
>>
>>10894852
Jordans are becoming shot as well
>>
>>10893836
the one with the best stock price and the highest profit

>Adidas obviously
>>
If you're a nigger then Nike
Everything else a to the didas
>>
>>10894170
Ah-did-ass
>>
>>10893836
oh my god who the fuck cares
sneakerheads are ruining this board
>>
Adidas does more experimenting. So, I would pick them.

Nike is strong, though.
>>
adidas clearly
>>
FILA
>>
>>10897174
yeah we need to stop having sneaker generals and shit
>>
>>10893836
Neither both are utter Pleb Shit

You can literally get MMM Gats from craigslist for the price of a fucking pleb Ultraboost or a Carmine 6 Jordan
>>
>>10894170
Adeedas because its euro
>>
>>10897368
>i only know about GATS when it comes to MMM
pleb spotted. y-3 is superior to that samba replica
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.