[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason to spend over a thousand dollars on made in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: w9UjeCs.jpg (3MB, 3648x5472px) Image search: [Google]
w9UjeCs.jpg
3MB, 3648x5472px
Give me one reason to spend over a thousand dollars on made in china shoes when i can pay a fifth that for the same quality and aesthetic
>>
don't care what you or anyone else paid for them.
they still look like autistic slipper boots.
>>
>>10892768
don't do either you shit taste faggot
>>
The retail is like $300? You're either dumb or lazy if you ever consider resale on something like that.
>>
you shouldn't.
i love the yeezy shoes but would never pay the resell values (though i've sold some at resell values), if you want a yeezy shoe buy it for retail when it comes out (way easier than people say) or if it's already been released buy a rep of it
>>
>>10892768
nobody is buying yeezys for quality you dumbcunt
>>
>>10892846
They are for aesthetic
>>
http://www.sneakerahead.me/authentic-adidas-yeezy-c-624_4285.html
>>
>>10892768
there was a kid in front of me in public who was like 16 wearing 750 boosts and he looked bretty retarded. Was really funny when he walked off in the distance and the only things you could see of him much was his clown shoes
>>
>>10893166
in what country/where?
>>
>>10893360
you're scared it was you anon :^)
>>
>>10893370
no im excited by the idea, i'm 19 but look 16 and own both 750s and look pretty retarded myself, would be hilarious if someone on here had witnessed one of my more terrible fits
>>
>>10892768
Because you can't buy either without getting effay involved
>>
>>10892768
>same quality
>same aesthetic

suuuuuuuuuure
>>
>>10892768
Selling best reps in the world, wore less than 10 times, size 9, 200$
>>
>>10894644
ayy what batch and from who
>>
>>10892768
These are sick minus the sole
>>
Who are you on Repsneakers
>>
lol @ people saying its easy to copy yeezys

fuck off

i tried on every fucking site and they all crash
>>
>>10895640
Try harder
I've copped every release since moon rock 350s easily
>>
>>10895731
BTW, the sites crashing is what makes it easy, with slight technical know how you can get them before other people who just sit there refreshing
>>
>>10892768
The argument most people who pay full price will say:

"The quality isn't the same! You can get some Chinese-made trash with lower quality materials and craftsmanship, but it will fall apart. On top of that, everyone will know you're a cheap replica-buying loser."

The reality:
- The quality can be surprisingly close as long as you don't pay near-nothing for the replica. Replica manufacturers know word spreads and what their customer base is, so they don't exactly make things out of cardboard.
- The worksmanship varies, but a replica isn't going to be made poorly automatically,
- The price/longevity ratio still usually favors buying a replica, especially for something on the bleeding edge of fashion, and
- The people who would know it's a replica and care don't matter.
>>
>>10895739

complete bs
>>
>>10895739

when the server crashes, the server crashes, it doesn't allow anyone to access the site
>>
File: mspaint_2016-01-29_15-47-51.png (418KB, 461x427px) Image search: [Google]
mspaint_2016-01-29_15-47-51.png
418KB, 461x427px
>>10895771
nah
the grey 750s are david's 6th batch reps which i should mention are fucking terrible compared to retails
>>
>>10895780
yeah until people slowly one by one give up on that site and leave all the pairs for the persistent people to buy and the site slowly comes back up
>>
where can I get good replicas?
>>
>>10895819
Ive heard nothing but good things about davids 6th batch. Whats wrong with them?
>>
>>10896014
Zztop on ali or the link up in the thread
>>
>>10896031

He's just being an edgy sperglord. The only issues with David's 6th are the heel curve, the stripes under the strap, and strap length.

The 7th batch corrected everything though and look nice like the OP's picture.
>>
>>10896031
i'm not just saying they're bad for the sake of it like the other dude said, the materials are really thin and floppy compared to my retail 750s, they're worth buying but they don't compare to retail at all
>>
>>10896014

Eva Zheng on ali if oxford tan - only $70
>>
>>10896014
350s:
sneakerahead.me 6th batch (comfier)
zztop on ali (like 2% more accurate)
750s:
sneakerahead.me 7th batch, just bear in mind the materials are very floppy and weak though aesthetically they look the same as retails provided you ask for QC pics and post them on /r/repsneakers before 'greenlighting' the specific pair you're being sent
950s:
any on aliexpress
>>
>>10893360
I live in Canada
>>
>>10893360
>>10896174
to add, I live in British Columbia, Canada
>>
>>10893379
he was wearing an Element backpack so it's fine i think you're good
>>
>>10896178
oh never mind then
>>
>>10892885
they're for reselling to brain-dead streetwear cunts
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.