[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry that I upset you with my clothing items that you wish you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: grail.png (119KB, 450x421px) Image search: [Google]
grail.png
119KB, 450x421px
Sorry that I upset you with my clothing items that you wish you had. Not to sound like a prick here but who the fuck do you think you are to come into this 13 hour old thread and try and shit on me? You think I haven't already heard this shit? You think I need this? Fuck outta here with your salty ass.
>>
nice thread/cav empt you ugly faggot
>>
File: grail2.png (36KB, 450x421px) Image search: [Google]
grail2.png
36KB, 450x421px
>>10892563
Thanks for the constructive criticism!
Edit: You made you're first comment in over a year to shit on my whole ego. This is why I don't like this subreddit (SOMETIMES). Sorry if I'm complaining too much but this comment hurt.
>>
File: 1442220185471.jpg (12KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
1442220185471.jpg
12KB, 300x245px
What is the gist of this thread??? xD
>>
>>10892621
I just wanted to leave a comment as some advice for people. I am in college and have student loans just like everyone else, but it is still possible to get things you want. I worked over 50 hours to make the money I spent on my grail piece here. I consider myself very lucky to own this piece but also feel very accomplished since everything I have ever bought to propel my streetwear hobby has been earned. Much love for this subreddit for helping me out when I needed it. Have a blessed day.
>>
>>10892570
what are you even saying?
is this all bait?
i saw your pic in a waywt thread or something and refrained from saying anything, but now you clutter this "subreddit" with this shit?
You can't put yourself out there like that and not expect commentary, whether good or bad
people made fun of your fit, fucking waaah
don't take this shit so personally my man, you're posting on an anonymous board focused on fit and aesthetics, you win some you lose some
>>
File: grail3.png (488KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
grail3.png
488KB, 500x666px
>>
File: grail4.png (52KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
grail4.png
52KB, 500x516px
>>10892711
I've had a long day man and you're mad annoying lol I'm Audi

Size L and I weigh 160.
permalinkparent
>>
>>10892736
bait confirmed
>>
post the fit pic without the fucktarded editing?
>>
File: IMG_2442.jpg (492KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2442.jpg
492KB, 2448x3264px
>>10892811
pretty boy swagger
>>
>>10892818
There's always this one guys who thinks because it looks good on models the fit will be great on them
>>
>>10892818
its the hat, the faggoty face and the fact I can tell this kid literally has one fit that makes me mad.
>>
>>10892818
Kek
>>
File: grail5.png (704KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
grail5.png
704KB, 700x933px
>>
>>10892818
fuck the haters this fit is lit
keep doing you homie, your fit is inspo to us
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.