[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to love yourself more than your partner? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: american-psycho-081.jpg (46KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-081.jpg
46KB, 500x382px
Is it normal to love yourself more than your partner?
I can't picture myself ever finding somebody else better or more important than me desu
>>
>>10891552
/fa/ af
>>
>>10891552

you're just insecure. real narcissists don't have to validate themselves with trite threads
>>
if that's actually how you feel, it's a good thing. if you're truly happy with yourself, it'll hurt you less when somebody you care about leaves you
>>
>>10891697
This.

Once you get rid of narcissism you'll see how delusional it is.
>>
>>10891699
thats what i thought thanks
>>
>>10891702

>get rid of narcissism

you will never understand what megalomania is. youre just not a narcissist if you think you can get rid of it.
>>
narcacist here

its not normal op but if youre like me it makes you happy since there is no way of distroying your self esteem
>>
>>10891768
Would it destroy your self esteem if I told you that you cannot spell, and your grammar is terrible?
>>
sometimes i jack off and i feel really sweaty but i have to go to sleep

should i take a shower or sleep in my own sweat filth
>>
I care more about her than me, I don't treat myself like shit but if I can, I'll let my gf pass before me. Is being selfless /fa/?
>>
>>10891552
>tfw cared about her
>tfw still broke up with her
>broke her heart
>she wanted me back but I didn't answer
>fast forward 2 weeks
>I miss her
>she's all cold telling me to gtfo

It's my own fault, how can I be so retarded to throw away the most perfect qt girl that would never cheat on me or anything
>>
>>10891837
Why did you do this? What was the motivation behind this?
>>
>>10891552
>Is it normal to love yourself more than your partner?

yes

partners come and go

but if you base your life solely around having a partner/not having one you will always have an unfulfilling life
>>
File: sp00ky.jpg (66KB, 540x408px) Image search: [Google]
sp00ky.jpg
66KB, 540x408px
>>10891702
>being this spooked
If you can't treat yourself as the good you should strive towards as an end in itself, how could people expect you to be good towards them?
>>
>>10891806
posting from my phone at work
>implying i care about what some fuck on anime forum says about my post
you sad shit probably still lurk here to get your (you)
>>
>Is it normal to love yourself more than your partner?

This should be the rule.
>>
What's the deal, OP?
>>
>>10891843
vanity, pride, his ego
>>
>>10891843
Sometimes you don't realize what you have untill it's gone.
We should all stop sometimes and count our blessings and appreciate them, wish I had done that. I can't even cry to anyone about it because I'm gonna lie and it's my own fault
I would drink alchohol to get over it but I don't want empty calories and I have to keep my cardio going
>>
>>10891837
>>10891843

damn son. I'm in the same boat. now she branch swung to a next level outdoorsy lifestyle blogger (he's 31 and probs shorter than me tho kek) and I'm like damn.

then again, she was basic af and we were in duty sex mode. it's not perfect but I'm sure I'll be with way more 10s inbetween now and age 31 and beyond so just looking forward to that.
>>
how is this even a question

you can't trust anyone other than yourself
you don't know anyone as well as yourself

if you DON'T love yourself more than anyone else, then you have a problem
>>
>>10891552
depends. if you worth it, you should value and love yourself more than anyone else.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.