[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think? Should I try? I just want a camo shirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2016-01-27-21-30-59.png (837KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-27-21-30-59.png
837KB, 1080x1920px
What do you guys think? Should I try? I just want a camo shirt with a fit like this, I'm not trying to pay 300$ for it. Plus
>adidas quality
>>
is aliexpress reputable? stupid question i know, ive just never bought anything from there. Also do they accept paypal?
>>
I prefer mark mcnairy camo pieces.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-27-21-33-07.png (1021KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-27-21-33-07.png
1021KB, 1080x1920px
>>10891063
I've never really bought much from there either but I know a lot of people who do, so I'd say yeah. Plus there are user reviews
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-27-21-49-23.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-27-21-49-23.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>10891078
Looks ok, I was looking for something darker and more lowkey though.
>>
>>10891049
>trying so hard to be yeezy
Smh senpai
>>
>>10891063
i've used them before, it was reliable, sometimes the shipping takes a while if it's coming from china though. also be careful of the quality, sometimes the pictures are not really what the product looks like. treat it more like ebay, read the feedback etc. i dont think they take paypal but you could ask the seller if they would
>>
>>10891128
i'm just trying to be exmilitary-core senpai
>>
>>10891049

The colors will be a little off and the stitching on the inside tag will be really weird with some fishwire sticking out from the tag. You can get a 1:1 replica from other sites at around $75 (I know, a little outrageous; but still better than $300) if you're interested, but if you want to just spend around $30 then definitely get this one.
>>
File: UT8Dq5wXv0XXXagOFbXg.jpg (65KB, 564x1000px) Image search: [Google]
UT8Dq5wXv0XXXagOFbXg.jpg
65KB, 564x1000px
>>10891142
yeah i kinda figure there will be mild imperfections. i'd be fine with paying 100$ for the real one, but of course it's only resellers trying to get $300+ now so fuck that shit. i refuse to bow to resellers ridiculous prices. i'm not really gonna flex it or anything, just wear it under jackets and whatnot as a base layer. i wonder how far the colors will be off though, these pictures arent very clear
>>
>>10891195

The colors are a brighter and more deeper color, kinda losing that dusty look that the retails have. They do fit oversized though, which is nice. You'd probably need a retail version right next to it to notice the color change for the most part IMO. This place has 1:1 season 1 clothing such as the hoodies and shirts. Obviously just remove the asterisks.

http://***www.brand*air*jordan.ru/available-now-yeezy-season-1-camo-tee-ao2607-p-65367***.html
>>
>>10891214
damnit, the dusty look was probably my favorite part about it. idk if i feel ok with spending that much on a fake though. especially since i dont know what size to go with. medium will be too long, but small will probably be too tight on my chest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.