[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /fa/ms. I need your help. Okay, so I don't have much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: shit style.png (878KB, 1362x722px) Image search: [Google]
shit style.png
878KB, 1362x722px
Sup, /fa/ms. I need your help.

Okay, so I don't have much clothes in my closet and I think I may be stuck with a shit style.
It's getting colder and colder so most days I can't go out with just a nice shirt on, but the only thing I have to put on top is a black hoodie like the one in pic related.
The problem is I only have 1 pair of skinny jeans and they're black too, but like really black (blacker than the ones in pic related), they're almost the same shade as the hoodie (a little bit darker, not that noticeable difference tho), and they're that type of black jeans where the stitches and the metal parts (except for the zipper and the botton above it) are black too; I had another pair that was a way lighter black that would've looked better with this, but I threw them out like a week ago because they got ripped. All that finished with a pair of black Chuck Taylors with black laces.

So I'm pretty much all dark shades of black and I think I look fucking ridiculous but it's the only outfit I have until I get some money. Here are my questions for you:
- How ugly is the outfit? Rate it 0-10 (0 being the ugliest)
- How should I fix it? Should I try something to lighten the shade of my jeans? Should I ask a friend to lend me a jacket or something?
>>
>>10890956
>>>/fa/
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.