[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else so fucked by life that nice clothes look shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12KB, 205x246px
Is anyone else so fucked by life that nice clothes look shit on them? I'm the proof that god doesn't exist...

>5'6.5
>brown skin, people call me indian
>no jaw or chin
>shit skin
>big nose
>no beard
>big forehead

The only thing i live for right now is monster hunter.
Any tips for someone who got fucked by life?
>>
>>10889844
make up for it by being really smart and having a great personality

or get plastic surgery, i dunno
>>
>>10889844
Still playing 4U or have you jumped on X ?
>>
Get /fit/
At least you will look good neckdown.
>>
>>10889889
Still 4U
>>
>>10889971
Want to hunt together? I'm currently farming g rank armors and on the side playing with a friend who just started
>>
>>10889844
Post a photo pham
>>
>>10889844
Work on not pitying yourself and focusing on positivity, and people will be attracted to your personality and outlook. Life sucks, yeah, but you get to decide whether you enjoy it or not. I'm not trying to convert you or anything, bug try reading books on buddhism and shit that can help you reach inner peace rather than playing video games late into the night which makes you more sad, more tired, and uglier. You get out what you put in. Pick yourself up m8, and it'll be okay.
>>
>>10890278
Yeah, there's a bunch of Joe Pescis and other short guys that are well liked by both other men and women.

But let's face it, if you're aesthetic & handsome, people will want to hang around you more and will have a more positive image about you. They will feel better about being in your company.

Sometimes life fucks us over in the gene lottery and we can do nothing except suck it up.
>>
>>10889844
yea, why dont you get off the board most obsessed with appearance? you can find happiness in life as an ugly manlet if you work at it, but you'll never be aesthetic. You can accept it or save up and do drastic plastic surgery, up to you.
>>
>>10889844
You just described me, but replace Indian with Chinese and remove no jaw and skin
>>
>>10889844
What color eyes do you have?
>>
>5.6
>bought the most beautiful jacket online
>almost fits everywhere, this rarely happens
>shoulders too snug
>fuck my proportions srsly
>>
>>10889844
Do a leg lengthening surgery, can easily give you a couple of centimeters.
>>
>>10889844
Kek no
Although I find collars on shirts slightly too tight. Lord knows why I'm not even /fit/
>>
>>10892419
I find it so funny that people always suggest this. I mean it's so not worth the gain, and people just whip it out as a cure-all thing, like it's so easy, affordable, and accessible. It's not the kind of thing you can go to any doctor or hospital and ask for, and /fa/ kids itself that it is. It also takes like 6 months to recover or something, so 6 months out of work for most people , living disabled, and not everyone wants to put themselves through that, or can afford to be out of work that long forsomethingo cosmetic. And at the end you're left with scars and weak legs for life and all you gained was a couple of imperceptible centimetres
>>
>>10889844
>brown skin
You were fucked from the start
>>
>>10889844
get off this site op
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.