[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fashionable are your close friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: fam.jpg (67KB, 640x750px) Image search: [Google]
fam.jpg
67KB, 640x750px
How fashionable are your close friends
>>
the guy on the right
ohhh fuck
im dying this is too good
>>
>>10886799
Range from somewhat to not at all. Its okay though, they're great people and they make me a better person for it.
>>
>>10886799
Looks like The xx if Jamie put on 200 pounds
>>
>>10886799
/fa/ in a fucking nutshell right here
>>
>>10886799
Not a lot, but they dress better than most. They like the yeezy boosts. I love em either way. Told them about how i copped a pair of margiela gats and didnt give me shit for the price so theres that.
>>
>>10886799
I've mostly been trying to convert them from full autismcore.
>>
>>10887163
>implying /fa/ isn't literally a collection of the most autistic fashion "enthusiasts" imaginable
>>
They think they're more /fa/ than me but they catch on to things literally a month after me. As egotistical as it sounds I influence literally half my friends with music and fashion. And only a few respect me for it. I hate friends.
>>
>>10887631
I used 'literally' twice in there. Sorry.
>>
>>10887631
i dread to see how you actually dress and what your tastes are
>>
>>10887637
I don't even dress that crazy. They either do every little thing I do. Or they finally catch up to some cringy meme on /fa/ and act like they're Kanye West.
>>
>>10886799
One of my mates has some dope fucking fits sometimes, he's not even into fashion and he's chubby as fuck but his apathy lends itself to some cool looking shit, I almost want to take a picture of him and post it on here sometimes. Only thing I can think of is like a fat australian mac demarco.
>>
>>10887087
fucking lol'd this is underrated
>>
File: nzlcygE.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
nzlcygE.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>
>>10887087
the xxl
>>
>>10887711
yes cunt
>>
>>10886799
not very fashionable. they often ask me for advice but they just don't understand the bigger picture. they're too basic.

other than my close friends, some people my age are just fuckin rich pricks who cops everything from the hypebeast instagram or some trend off mfa that'd last a month or so. no personal style at all
>>
Are nonexistent friends effay?
>>
>>10887711
top fucking kek
>>
>>10889188
Yes. I had to drop all of my friends because they were plebs and i didn't want to be seen with them or talk to them even though they were bro tier.
>implying i will ever meet gothninjas with nice music taste
Life is pain
>>
the big dude is honestly the sickest one in that picture, trolling/banter aside

the other dudes can't pull of the aesthetic, and if he lost weight he would be a slayer
>>
>>10887711
Goat post, nice one senpai
>>
They make me look better
>>
My best friend used to be pretty /fa/, but the guy is now in med school and all his investments go toward his internship.

We still shop for clothes together though, just that he has no option but to be a basic bitch.
>>
>>10889589
pls be bait
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.