[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the point of trying to look good if you dont look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: streetsnaps-pfw16-part-4-7.jpg (257KB, 1755x1170px) Image search: [Google]
streetsnaps-pfw16-part-4-7.jpg
257KB, 1755x1170px
whats the point of trying to look good if you dont look like pic related
>>
So you can go from 5/10 to 7/10 with a nice haircut and clothes, maybe higher depending on the person.
>>
I got bullied in middle school for being ugly and skinny.

By my senior year of High School i was the "hot" guy.

Currently in University and i'm signed with a reputable modelling agency.

THINGS CHANGE ANON WE ALL MAKE IT
>>
>>10881424
how do i fix being a manlet and ugly in college
>>
>>10881631
workout
eat healthy
>>
>>10881424
so inspirational :')
>>
That's like saying, "Why get a good paying job when you'll never be a billionaire".
>>
>>10881658
I do this and I still look like shit

what do you then, huh
>>
>>10881710
do you? do you really though?
>>
>>10881391
I do but I'm bald
What the fuck do I do about this
>>
>>10881716
Well, I don't look 'like shit' but I look below average in obese, genetically modified, pesticide and transfat loving america

so what's the deal
>>
>>10881766
>I look below average in obese, genetically modified, pesticide and transfat loving america
so you're fat? then you're obviously not eating right.
>>
>>10881772
no i'm not fat at all

that's just how much this whole 'just workout and eat healthy' thing doesn't work
>>
>>10881777
Hahaha look at this guy.
>>
>>10881777
how does that logic follow? not being fat doesn't mean you're eating and exercising properly. do you monitor your calories and macronutrients? do you take supplements like fish oil and magnesium? do you regularly exercise and not just go for a run once a month? these are things you have to make a habit, it's not something you try out and give up because you don't look like a god after 5 months.
unless you have some physical deformity doing these things puts you above most people looks wise.
>>
>>10881726
embrace it
>>
>>10881391
Sad to say but you gotta work with what you have. There are clothes you like but won't be able to pull them off so you gotta find the right set that looks good kn you. Shit sucks
>>
>>10881391

w2c right jacket

Is Barbour the only one who makes them? There is an better alternative?
>>
>>10882760

there are loads of smaller brands that make them, just search 'wax jackets' and it'll point you in the right direction. Barbour are just well known and the staple of waxed jacket. You could probably get a vintage one from a thrift store that's in decent nick.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.