[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl:dr what is the cheapest way to get decent dress shirts like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: well-fitted-shirt.jpg (31KB, 318x472px) Image search: [Google]
well-fitted-shirt.jpg
31KB, 318x472px
tl:dr what is the cheapest way to get decent dress shirts like pic related tailored or untailored

Im a cheap lanklet who is only willing to spend like 30-40€ on 4-5 decent slimfit shirts that look like pic related. No outlet has my size because I have long arms so it has to be a site with adjustable sleeves. Anyone know the cheapest way I can mass-buy some office shirts that are nicely fitted and decent fabric and arent completely baggy so it looks like im wearing a pancho? I'm in Europe btw so they would need to deliver here
>>
>>10880897
Charles Tyrwhitt are cheap as fuck and should have varying lengths when it comes to sleeves. Shit quality though, but you can't expect more if you're that cheap.
>>
>>10880958
I actually have Tyrwhitt open right now, gonna get my measurements and see how good of a fit they are. In what way are they shit? are they worth the price? Because I can go to H&M and buy a 10€ one and get it fit for 15€. The H&M ones are good enough for me I guess, I love the fit at least, the sleeve length gets me though. So if these Tyrwhitt ones have a similar slimfit then I'd be happy to pay 30€ if they are slightly better quality than the H&M ones. I'm looking to buy 4-5 shirts for every day @ the office wear, and to wash every 3-4 weeks (wearing them like 3-4 times before washing)
>>
>>10880897
Just get a tailor. Charles Tyrwhitt is a good option for cheap dress shirts, but tailoring is still critical.
>>
>>10880969
I'm really on a budget now though. I need to wear dress shirts to at least show that I am trying to be fashionable and well established but I'm a poor intern with about 300€ to spend on clothes right now. So I was thinking 4-5 shirts for up to 150€, then the rest on shoes, pants maybe a blazer/jacket and other accessories. The tailor can wait until I get a real job.
>>
>>10880977
Wrong strategy. If you really are trying to pinch pennies:

- Get cheaper shirts from a local store and get them tailored with the money you saved from shipping (tailoring isn't THAT expensive)
- Go thrift shopping/eBay shopping for pants/shoes. Both, if kept well, will have lasted well and won't be terribly expensive. Chances are both will be readily available in an at least decently fitting cut.

There is no exception to the get-things-tailored rule, assuming you want to look nice.
>>
>>10881379
Well there is a creepy indian tailor across the street from where I live who charges 15€ for a shirt. Would you recommend buying an XL shirt from some local shop for like 30€ and bringing it to him? (45€ total) ? It would be better than a 45€ shirt from moderntailor/iTailor? the quality and such. Well I guess it's worth the experiment. If it goes wrong then its not too bad I guess.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.