[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what fashion style is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

for each of the 4 tell me what they are wearing
>>
>>10880281
fucking disgusting
>>
>>10880289
not sure you read the question right, i did not ask for a personal description of how you feel about your body image, the clothes my friend ;)
>>
>>10880281
From left to right
1. A denim shearling jacket, a long-sleeved henley, a very dark pair of hickory-striped pants, and what look to be tan chukkas.
2. A blue blazer, a gray wool waistcoat, a white french-cuff shirt, a wool tie, a pair of jeans, and either a pair of cowboy boots or a pair of chelseas.
3. A gray double-breasted overcoat, a gray wool waistcoat, a white shirt, honestly these look like a pair of black wool slacks but they could be jeans, and a pair of non-descript work boots.
4. This looks like a blazer to me, a gray shirt, a white undershirt, a pair of khaki chinos, a pair of red socks, and another pair of non-descript work boots.

Mumford and Sons is awful.
>>
>>10880335
Each to their own, thanks for the description though, i really love Mumford and Sons.
>>
real men stuff
>>
>>10880335
What's not to like about Mumford and sons? Like they don't really like have anything to dislike them about, unless you just don't appreciate their music, it sounded like you didn't like them as people?
>>
>>10880346
class
>>
>>10880338
Most of 4chan hates them but I'll be honest with you, Sigh No More was a legit good album. Babel and their last album were fucking atrocious though.
>>
>>10880350
Fuck, I don't know who they are. Their music is just the laziest yet paradoxically over designed, folk revival crap out there. I get liking folk music, but why not dig a little deeper? There are so many great folk acts out there new and old that liking Mumford and Sons is kinda embarrassing.
>>
>>10880350
they are to 2010s post-teenagers what basically N*sync used to be to 90s kids
>>
>>10880354
I like all their albums, they've switched from folk sound to a more modern sound, they took out the banjo and now use electric guitars and have a drummer as apposed to no drummer and only acoustics which alot of people we unhappy with.
>>10880359
Meh, i really like them, they're different, well not currently if you consider what i said above, but they said they will be bringing back the Banjo and shit like that, i respect your opinion though, the reason i don't like any other folk music bands is because they're too American, i'm not embarrassed for liking them.
>>
>>10880387
>i'm not embarrassed for liking them.
And thats why you browse fa and not mu.

I'll not bring mu opinions into this thread, you do you man.
>>
>>10880395
man, are you one of those fucking losers who learns a new word and then ironically spews it on everything he sees?
>>
>>10880400
I can't use /mu because i'm in Australia and for some reason we can't use that board.

besides, i was asking a question about what they were wearing, not really about their music, the thread just went that way.
>>
>>10880406
Ah but they are a band and they dress like shit, and while discussing the topic of shit their music comes up. Since... It's also shit.
>>
>>10880410
okay well yeah, thats your opinion, you do you.
>>
>>10880410
id love to hear what u listen to big guy
>>
>>10880406
>I can't use /mu because i'm in Australia
You can, you just can't make threads if you're on a Telstra IP.

You being Australian also explains why you like them, they were shilled heavily by triple jew a few years ago
>>
>>10880428
Oh, why is that but, just because my ISP is telstra?

Yeah, i mean i liked them a few years ago with "I Will Wait" and "Little Lion Man" but only recently started listening to their other albums and lesser popular songs which to me seem underated and i've practically fell in love with their style of music, they're different, i can understand people not liking them however.
>>
>>10880426
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg
>>
>>10880447
deep down, i knew you would reference that lol.
>>
>>10880281
Listen to Bon Iver, Iron and Wine, Elliott Smith, Nick Drake, Joni Mitchell, Damien Rice, Grizzly Bear, Fiona Apple, Fleet Foxes, Father John Misty, Mount Eerie, Neutral Milk Hotel, Jose Gonzalez, John Frusciante, 16 Horsepower, Wilco, Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan

All are accessible, folk and better thaan Mumford And Sons
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>10880353
>>
>>10882755
Op here, i did sound like a bit of a neckbeard in this thread i'll admit lol but im far from it
>>10882093
Already listen to Iver and Bob dylan, the rest are unknown to me.
>>
people hating on Mumford and Sons lol, hate something worth hating like Drake and leave the kid alone
>>
>>10883345
Listen Beirut as well
>>
>>10883442
Will do man, cheers for all the helpful feedback on this post.
>>
>>10882093
Got a few good songs from Iron and Wine, Grizzly, Fleet, Nuetral and Bob Dylan
>>
>>10883391
I'm okay with M&S, but WATTBA is pretty good.

>lol

Fuck off.
>>
>>10884385
Lol, nice music taste their bud, Drake is such an influential singer!!!
I'm being sarcastic as fuck take your fucking backwards music taste and piss off
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.