[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Sweatershirt brown.jpg (58KB, 374x494px) Image search: [Google]
Sweatershirt brown.jpg
58KB, 374x494px
Hi anons, new /fa/g here. Can u help me? I'd like to change my style, basically change my clothes.
I live in south of Italy, and where i live there's not a lot of nice clothing shops, i'd like to buy clothes online but i'm afraid about the sizes. Here are my questions:
Where can i start to change the way i dress?
Can u suggest me an online shop where i can buy nice clothes with a moderate price and without size issues?
Is there any guide or something that can help?
>>
any site worth visiting will have a sizing guide with measurements.

as for finding a new style, browse /fa/ daily and take absolutely ever piece of advice anon gives you to heart.
>>
>>10879996
Thanks for the answer
>>
Don't know where you live, but the place i saw where people had the best /fa/ sense and the best local clothes stores was Napoli.
>>
>>10880005
I live almost in the southernmost point of Italy. Have u any guides or charts to share?
>>
full rick
>>
>>10880013
What?
>>
>>10880024
your outfit should consist of entirely rick owens clothing
>>
>>10880024
Just go full rick m8. It's that easy. Effayness on a whole new level.
>>
>>10880031
It's to expansive for my pocket, my aim is to spend less, plus i don't like it that much. I'd prefer something much more colorful
>>
>>10879984
True advice:

Start with basics. There a few guides online here. Get your basics right and take it from there. Meaning: Buy a pair or white and black shoes. Basic pants and shirts. Your essentials.

A new "style" is something that needs to be developed. Your best bet is to browse this board and save the pictures you like here. You can trash the opinions voiced here though.
>>
>>10879984
>Where can i start to change the way i dress?
in yourselff, no one can set you a style and be original

lurk around, get some basics and develop your own style
>>
>plus i don't like it that much.
>not 'liking' rick

Oh boy.
>>
Thanks for all the suggestion, building a new style is a subjective process,
i can totally agree with that but i just wanted to know if there is a way to help shaping ideas in my head,
i think i will just look around and see what i can absorb.
Any other suggestion will obviously be appreciate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.