[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't know whether to go here, /k/, /r/, or /adv/, so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (13KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 232x217px
I didn't know whether to go here, /k/, /r/, or /adv/, so sorry if I'm breaking some board rules.

Recently while doing my laundry I lost my platoon hoodie. Every basic training or boot camp sells them, usually sporting a design like this, with the base crest on the chest.

They're pretty important to soldiers, because of what they represent, and because you can't get the same design back, since they always rotate with new recruit classes.

I really want a recreation of mine, but since we lack the original design, all I have is my buddy's hoodie. He was the same platoon as me, so has one that is essentially the same.

How do I go about making a replica with the resources I have on hand?
>>
reverse image searched
http://armyteeshirts.com/collections/june-2015/products/platoon-shirts-fox-1st-79th-assassins-june-2015
>>
>>10878560
That's not the cycle or company I belonged to.

You have to understand there's usually 4 platoons per company, and they cycle through very quickly.

Which is why these designs get lost to the aether.
>>
>>10878576
were you at fort sill?
>>
>>10878580
No, Fort Benning. Alpha 1-46.

I checked through their site to see if they had Benning designs, potentially from our cycle. They didn't.
>>
>>10878585
I'll look around dude
>>
>>10878593
Thank you.

It will be a design unlike others, with an Assassin's Creed esque character propping up the flag with an M16 on his back.
>>
>>10878612
what was the nickname?
>>
>>10878614
1st Platoon Assassins

Design should feature "Two To The Chest And One To The Head" on it.
>>
>>10878628
Looked everywhere I could; can't find it, man
Maybe if you can find out the name of the artist who drew the design you could get a hoodie made by contacting him directly
That's my only idea; and it might work...it'll just require a bit of digging
>>
>>10878677
I appreciate the efforts.

I'll go with my backup. Take my buddy's hoodie to Kinko's, get a high quality JPEG of the design, then just get that imprinted on a "make your own hoodie" site or store.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.