[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad just gave me his gregory peck glasses. Would it be tacky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (35KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 586x330px
My dad just gave me his gregory peck glasses. Would it be tacky to wear them even if I don't need them? They have no grade clear lenses.

Pic related
>>
>>10877589
why the fuck would you go through the hassle of wearing glasses if you dont need to wear glasses
>>
>>10877659
Because they look good on my face.
>>
I own a few pairs of glasses because I like how they make me look. I have 20/20 vision. Go for it man they look cool.
>>
why don't you just put shaded lenses in?
>>
>>10877714
Do you have any specific fits you put them together with or a type of look you are going for when you put them on?
>>
>>10877709
we'll be the judge of that, post pics.
>>
>>10877833
Fuck you.
>>
>>10877589
It's quite obvious when looking at lenses from either side if they're prescription or not. It'll look extremely tacky to anyone with a keen eye, plus I truly doubt it looks good on you and you're stuck in 2010.
>>
>>10878085
Kek /thread
>>
>>10877709
then wear them?
>>
>>10877589
Pic is unrelated
Bateman has Oliver Peoples frames
>>
>>10877589
my brother used to wear glasses with fake lenses in them to interviews when he was looking for a career

he said it actually worked people took him to be more professional; than without
>>
>>10877715
essiolor poly carbonate lenses with anti-scratch, and anti-reflective rear coating polarized lenses will run more than it would just to buy a pair of ray bans

its why ray bans are a "good deal" because you can run out and buy them rather than pay an opto to do all of that and end up witha $300 pair of glasses
>>
>>10879573

I have glasses that I only really need for driving at night, the correction is minor and for distance, I wear them to interviews and i feel the same.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.