[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

effay lifestyle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11

File: shindyquer.jpg (936KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
shindyquer.jpg
936KB, 1200x800px
What are som /fa/ lifestyles?
>>
getting cucked by the mafia and thinking smoking cigarettes is cool
>>
Gay lifestyle
>>
>>10876367
>cuck headphones
>smoking inside so your gay sofa smells like garbage

jej
>>
cuck: the rapper
>>
this is my life pretty much:
>wake up
>have Neacafe coffee w/a weed joint I rolled up on top of one of my photobooks
>look at sky outside my window
>shower
>dress
>read or do some design on my laptop
>run errands i.e. go to library, get drum parts, pick oranges at my neighbor's yard, etc..
>band practice
>hang out with a girl or homies
>play show
>hang out w/more girls there
>hit up a party after
>drive home at 3am while smoking
>sleep
>>
File: 1452793300537.jpg (78KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
1452793300537.jpg
78KB, 900x585px
>>10876367
>>
>>10876367

>beats

kys
>>
never your house and browsing 4chan
>>
>>10876556
do you not work
>>
>>10876572
i agree, the last time i my house it went very badly for everyone involved
>>
>>10876572
the only answer
>>
>>10876624
I do, I'm doing an internship as a graphic designer at school
>>
File: f09085aa75ff7b0cbeefa417a82fd4bd.jpg (197KB, 1286x885px) Image search: [Google]
f09085aa75ff7b0cbeefa417a82fd4bd.jpg
197KB, 1286x885px
>>10876367
Making America Great Again is becoming fashionable.
>>
>>10876367
Having sex with very attractive women in your 120ft yacht after flying around the world in a black and gold jet at 600 knots only to eat grass and beer fed exotic beef from high atop the himalayas.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg (200KB, 800x783px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg
200KB, 800x783px
>>10877466
me: donald trump will never be fashionable
person: then explain this
me: HOLY SHIT
>>
>>10877466
did they photoshop in that rightmost car
>>
>>10877466
80's Nouveau riche is coming back.
>>
>>10877735

plz do so i can feel special again about my minimalism
>>
>>10877511
A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>10876367
shindy bester mann
>>
>not having a croissant and cappucino for breakfast
>>
>>10880124
Na Mehmet
>>
Being Batman
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 750x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 750x564px
Some of my best days:
>night at friends apt, overlooking the city
>usually qts, alcohol, and maybe soft drugs there
>maybe hit a bar or two usually late like 2 am
>sleep back at the apt until dawn, can't really sleep at other people's places
>drive to the harbor for a surf, dawn is great, just mellow old guys out
>surf until the winds pick up or I get hungry
>get brekky and a coffee at a cafe by my house
>shower and sleep all comf with my cat
>wake up later and maybe paint or read
>surf again at sunset
>dinner with friends or maybe just whip something up at home
>either stay in or go out again depending on mood or what's happening
Life's fucking amazing but I'm still all sad and shit lol
>>
>>10881484
Yeah thats pretty much a movie-tier life anon. Appreciate what you have while you have it bro. Could be gone in an instant.
>>
>>10880124
shindy größter schmock
>>
>>10881528
Thanks famm
>>
>>10881484
not getting educated
not working
must feel great having rich parents and not having to actually worry about anything in life
i bet you arent spoiled at all
>>
>>10881555
isso
>>
>>10881885
I graduated in engineering and work 5 days a week but yah my parents set me up and everything was pretty easy for me. My job is easy, pays really well, and I get tons of vacation days.
>>
>>10881555
>>10881313

scheint doch nen ganz entspannter typ zu sein
>>
>live in montreal
>my parents have a company in africa that is based on carbon trading
>literally a billionaire
>get a couple mill
>move in to a warehouse loft
>my appartement gets posted pretty often in those interior design threads
>i have all the money any person would need but i am not happy
>wake up every morning at 5 with no real purpose
>shower
>smoke a joint
>go out to mcgill campus and sit in classes
>professors know i dont study there but they include me in classes
>go home when ever
>go to sleep
and the whole cycle restarts. I am actually contemplating suicide. The whole point of life is to go to school, get good grades so you can get into a good college, once you get into a good college you have to work hard to get a good paying job. Then you get the job and you work to buy things you want. In my case i already ahve the money, i just have no purpose and its killing me
>>
>>10882383
This sounds p effay pham
>>
>artist or philosopher
>not being attached to anything
>laconic
>>
>>10882383
I know what you're getting at but I'm so jealous senpai.

I'm sad as fuck too but poor and studying my ass off to be a neuroscientist. Lately I've just been wishing I could be a neet because the constant thinking about whether I'm going to make it or not is sending me into a breakdown.
>>
File: Read this fam.jpg (42KB, 321x501px) Image search: [Google]
Read this fam.jpg
42KB, 321x501px
>>10882383
>>
>>10882383
donate £20 so i can take my gf out for dinner, ty.
>>
>>10882383
get a hobby or something, maybe start painting and shit sign up to a painting and drawing program at concordia, its pretty easy to get in, and you might find a passion or just have personal projects.
>>
>>10882383
jesus man get a fuckin hobby
use your unlimited money as a base to do what the fuck you want
>become artist
>starving artist??? nope im a fuckin millionare and never worked a day in my life
>spend all day makin sweet art in my sweet apartment without having to ever do something to make money
>get featured in galleries/magazines/wherever because filthy rich and therefore influence

>throw huge parties
>become super popular because
>warehouse becomes perpetual party pad
>supply gratuitous amounts of drugs for everybody
>heaps of cool people always hanging out at your pad

>go into organized crime
>become nice drug dealer
>dont need the money lol bc rich
>become don richguy

>photographer
>get good leads because rich
>take photos of models all day
>find happiness in what you have achieved bc you see your work on billboards/magazines etc
>fuck models on the side

>musician
>constant party bc no need for money
>cool gigs because influence
>etc

>etc
>>
Freezing to death in a Parisian garrett while typing love sonnets to your waif of a gf who suffers from tuberculosis. Breakfast should consist of a small, unflavored latte accompanied by a cigarette.
Be sure to spend your days trading bon mots with like-minded intellectuals in between furiously scribbling in your moleskine at the local coffee house.
>>
File: 1450465639864.png (214KB, 383x395px) Image search: [Google]
1450465639864.png
214KB, 383x395px
>>10882383
>The whole point of life is to go to school, get good grades so you can get into a good college

Will your rents let you keep your pile of cash if you leave school? If they will, cut and run. Go see a bunch of shit. Find the thing you want to "work" on. If not, stay in school, hoard their money, then go do the same thing. You're a pathetic fuck, but there's a way out that isn't killing your dumb ass. Congratulations!
>>
>>10882383
Why don't you travel until you find a place you like, chill there for a bit, and then repeat. I recommend South-East Asia.

Moving around gives you some kind of vague goal, and you will meet lots of cool people if you stay in hostels and shit.
>>
>>10881885
>this much jelly
He already said he's an engineer, but hell, what if he's a good painter or something? Get your poorfag slave morals out of here.
>>
>>10882633
lol
cool
>>
>>10882633
not jelly
envious
>>
>>10876556
>driving while smoking

dude u r a cuck. also grow up a bit.
>>
>>10876367
having no connection to the internet whatsoever
>>
>>10882476
thanks but really its the romanticized version that sounds nice. It's like living in a wooden cabin in the middle of nowhere, cool at first after that romanticized fantasy fades you're left with just a cabin.

>>10882536
when I was still in school I'd stress about these things too, I learned that no matter how much anxiety you may have towards the future what has to happen is going to happen, take care man

>>10882545
Merci ca me donnerais quelque chose a faire.

>>10882548
Send me your paypal.

>>10882550
Might as well go for it, do I have to be a student?

>>10882577
The thing is I don't know if I can take being famous, like always people around you. The thing that bothers me is that you never know who's there for you or who's there for your money. But you are right about the fact that I need a hobby.

>>10882585
Sorry if I didn't make this clear but I finished sec 5 and my parents have more money than 99% of people even see. I AM NOT BRAGGING. I've done my share of travelling but I honestly feel like my time is running out.

>>10882586
I did travel, saw lots of things and experienced things but I think I am done with that
>>
>>10883163
I'll probably be at McGill campus at 11ish. So if you see some tall skinny guy dressed in SLP say hi
>>
>>10883163
my female friend goes to mcgill. go fuck her
>>
>>10883163
can i email it to you? dont wanna post it here
>>
Although I don't particularly enjoy it, I have been told by those that know me that I have an enviable lifestyle. I don't see it myself, but meh.
>>
>>10883163
Take up meditation. Find hobbies.

Do anything really. If you want to get good at something you can.
>>
>>10883163
/fa/ giveaway thread t b h f a m, give back to the community
>>
http://www.theschooloflife.com/london/

this website should help you
>>10883163
learn to value things other than money
>>
>>10883163
give some money to everyone that posts their paypal in a thread t b h f a m
>>
>>10883163
You seem like a cool guy my man, look around for a hobby that you love. There's so many interesting things to do in life you have to make an effort to look for it though. I'm stuck in Winnipeg going to a school I don't even like that much but I feel required to go to because my parents are very wonderful and supply me with the funds to become educated. Most days I go to class, hang out with two friends who are super Tumblr esque girls. One of which I cannot stand half the time. Smoke cigs with a buddy in my theatre class then play mmorpgs or watch Netflix all night. I'm having a tough time finding motivation a lot of the time. Honestly the only thing that keeps me going is my passion for acting. In my theatre class we did monologs today and I prepared mine for two weeks. The performance went great and I felt so elated, I don't think any drug could top that wonderful feeling, not ever. All I ever want to do is perform. Find something that can make you feel that way, find the one thing that makes you feel better than any drug possibly could. Once you have that never let it go. We can all make it man, suicide is never the answer.
>>
do you have nice clothes at least?
>>
>>10876556
10/10 m8, you are doing it right
>>
>>10883163
I live in Ontario, Western Campus, and I know that in your position it would be impossible to believe me, but listen. I wish I could befriend you, not because of your money as I'm sure you expect, keep your cash, but because I feel so bad for you. I know it's like to feel like you dont have purpose, however i don't have the infininite money curse so i've always had something to work towards. For the great majority of my life I was scuicidal because i felt like the whole "grow up, get a job, get money" was meaningless. In the last couple years, my gf of around 3 years left me and I had to find purpose fast so i didn't go insane. I started changing the way i was thinking and put a much heavier emphasis on art and beauty as those were the only things that really made me happy. I basically turned my life into an art project, i started turning myself into the most interesting beautiful person i could imagine, not just aesthetically, but i started doing things that i always found interesting but always assumed "it wasnt for me". Now i'm happier than i've ever been. I could just sound like a crazy person, but if this sounds like it could help, id love to chat with you sometime.
>>
Either be really poor or really rich. Middle class is the most uneffay you can be.
>>
>>10885612
London friend, you sound like a rather interesting person do you have a snapchat or something? I am in the same place you are in terms of life
>>
>>10876367
Sam Peckinpah, Dennis Hopper, Ernest Hemingway (dat safari attire)
George S. Patton and Hunter S. Thompson had very effay lifestyles
>>
I feel my life right now is just ripped from "La Dolce Vita", just really less effay and less vapid

>No idea what i want to do with my life, where to go
>Sleep a lot. Only get out of bed to go to parties with a bunch of artist around the city
>Be the one that's the best dressed in the whole bunch, yet feel lesser because everyone has so many talents (painters, filmmakers, hell there's even a film critic that writes on Cahiers) and I don't know anything but to look good with the few clothes I have.
>Make up with a girl and she tells me "I'm in love with someone else, but hey... A night is a night, right?" only to get rejected by me because "I'm not the second choice of no one"

I guess it's normal to be lost since I'm only fucking 23 years old
>>
>>10885618
wisdom.

asceticism or hedonism
>>
>>10885612
i admire you
>>
>>10885651
I do, how should i give it to you without posting directly on here?
>>
>>10885612
Thanks for sharing that piece about you. You... You... You actually inspired me to do something with my life
>>
>>10885683
"I'm not the second choice of no one"
cringe
>>
>>10885780
English ain't my native language, bro. I don't really know if there's a way to say what I said in English
>>
>>10882383
Gimme some money I'm a mcgill poor fag :^)
>>
>>10882383
Donate some of your money to me, I will spend it on stuff for my unborn child (7 months to go). I will tell him/her about you when the time's right.
>>
>>10885778
>>10885703
Thank you guys, that means a lot to me. Any other Londoner's or just people that wanna chat?
>>
>>10881555
richtig
>>
>>10883163
[email protected]

thanks
>>
>>10883273
details ?
>>
>>10883163
[email protected]

If you send me anything, I'll be quite happy. I want to do good things
>>
>>10882383
>being a boring retard
>>
File: 1413039137968.jpg (323KB, 1024x760px) Image search: [Google]
1413039137968.jpg
323KB, 1024x760px
>me
>wake up at 10pm
>contemplate suicide
>shower, do hair, shave
>grind coffee i roasted this week, make a few in my chemex or press
>sit in my library and drink it while I check news/emails
>get on with some work: either composing music for tv/commercials, working on my own material, or designing advertisements and shit
>drink way more coffee and eat lunch
>hit up the homies, see whats going on today
>do work, maybe play a game on PS4 or browse here for a break
>eat dinner, either cook or go to friends houses and cook together
>drink wine, hang out, piss around all night unless we're going out
>sleep
>>
>drop out off highschool during grade 11 and moved out
>got a job as an autobody refinishing apprentice starting 14$/hr
>got my redseal just after I turned 19
>make 80k/yr now and all I spend my money on now is blow/weed/clothes and rent.

still no effay gf
>>
>>10882383
let's be roommates bru
>>
I spend no more than a month in one country, living with friends in various countries around europe, living off music tours where i save up to live til the next one, my average day goes:

>wake up around 1-3 pm
>have a cigarette and coffee
>read news on laptop while reading news on laptop
>hang out with whoever i'm staying at
>have a light lunch
>afterwards i either work on music,go out on the town or read
>get home, have dinner with red wine with host
>either go to a concert,local art show(usually get guestlist on both), party or meet up with whatever person seems interesting on tinder that night
>stay out til about 3 am when i either go home with someone or go back to house i'm living at
>read til i fall asleep
>>
>>10886180

>read news on laptop while reading news on laptop

i fucked up, a bottle deep right now in my defense
>>
>>10882383
This is going to sound like fucking rubbish, but I do believe in it:

Seeing success in someone else because of the influences that you gave that person, is a much greater joy then experiencing the success yourself.

This is the sole reason I'm studying to become a teacher. The pay is shit and the working environment is shit, but you get to do something that really puts a print on someones mind. Don't you remember some of your teachers? Yeah you do. You remember what they told you because you were at a place in time where your mind is weak for influences. You can make a kid choose a path he or she never thought possible, you can open doors and spark imagination in someone.

Teaching may not be your calling, but perhaps that big wallet of yours can do some good for someone? Tell me, do you remember the first time you gave someone a Christmas present or birthday gift? What were your thoughts? Imagine giving away a present but in the magnitude of an education or clean water to a family somewhere. Then imagine the magnitude of your feelings, that you would feel, giving away that instead of some stupid gift.
>>
>>10877222
internship is not work
>>
lol at the beggars itt, get ur own money fuccbois
>>
Im 20 and make 50k which is better than most people make in murrica that didnt go to college. My lifestyle is pretty boring. I work, play on my ps4, then i buy clothes or car parts or technology . I dont have any real friends and im lonely most days. I basically just try to distract myself with material things, which does not work at all. Im depressed as fuck most days. I have all this clothes and never wear it since i dont go out :(
>>
may or may not be mine
im well known in the (local) rap scene live in a highrise downtown i manage rappers and throw shows. my outfits are dope but im usually too high and quiet to talk to anyone at parties unless they're my friends or important. cute & mysterious white girl
i dropped out of high school so i guess thats not exactly effay, i dont tell anyone unless they ask.
its effay for an 18 year old i guess but in the long run..i dont really know. i just do shit and its whatever
>>
>>10876367

the one you can afford

stop moving to LA/NYC broke, shitlords
>>
>>10886426
and people are genuinely mad at how lucky i am so i guess thats effay on its own
its all parents money
>>
>>10883163
Your on effay so I assume you like fashion. You could build a brand.
>>
>>10886489
>>10886426
You sound like a tryhard basic t b h
>>
>>10886508
sorry lol
>>
My life here in Korea is pretty good. Writing at 10am with no sleep so it might sound somewhat incoherent.

Arrived here about two years ago, graduated highschool a year early. Rented an appartment and started hanging in bars and looking for a job. Stayed away from the thirsty foreignhunters and shitty, depressed English teachers and got in contact with some really cool bands and some really rich people. Got a job from a rich 28 year old that pretty much entails me walking in at random hours, doing nothing and leaving again for a top tier salary in cash. I get rides in his nice bmw, police don't care if you break the law really, speeding & drunk driving have never landed me or my friends in serious trouble. After two or three months of fucking plastic surgery faces and drinking every day I had some serious luck and landed a modelling contract and met a cute chick in the business that is now still my girlfriend, I quit the job I got and started doing that and moved in with her, the sex isn't the best which kinda bums me out but whatever. The city I'm in when I'm not in Seoul has a lot of Russian mafia in one area and seeing as I wanted to get drugs I figured I should meet them. That went horrible and I didn't get shit, but managed to get some horrible weed from somewhere else. Some time later I got someone to send me a lot of stuff through the mail, it got here safely and I had something to do again. I bought a shitton of nice clothes I've always wanted, drove in cars I've always wanted to drive in and satisfied my whole modelfetish and get to do my drug lifestyle in a country where it's very fucking illegal. Life is so good, but still I want to return to the Netherlands, I do not know why and have no reason too, money isn't an issue and will not become one for a good portion of my future, still I'm not happy.
>>
File: 1444884256832.jpg (2MB, 2560x3840px) Image search: [Google]
1444884256832.jpg
2MB, 2560x3840px
>>
>>10883163
Yea u have to be a student but being in a fine arts program is basically like not even going to school. I did fine arts for 2 years at dawson and i was a joke but it was dope. Made me feel a lot better when i had no clue wat to do
>>
>>10886707
the fuck are they doing ?
>>
>>10882383

If this is true you can do whatever you want. Wanna start a surfshop on the coast of Costa Rica? Do that.
Want to start a bakery that makes the best bread in town? Do that.
Do you travel? Go backpacking in SE Asia and you can pretend to be a nobody and make friends all over the world that you can visit.
You have every opportunity to do what you want.

Life is beautiful, anon. Go live.
>>
selling pills your chemist mate cooks up in his flat to british tourists in German techno dungeons
>>
File: microMsg.1451520416918.jpg (720KB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
microMsg.1451520416918.jpg
720KB, 4128x2322px
Comp sci basement dweller desu. Okay see you guys l8tr gotta hack into the NSA/ write some sik C code and solve some of the fundamental problems that are currently plaguing the human race via a textual sacrifice to out soon to be robot overlords.
>>
>>10882383
>sitting in on classes at a college you're not enrolled in
Holy shit that is next fucking level. One of the most /fa/ things I've ever heard.
>>
>>10887808
lmao this is literally a description of a friend of mine, we even live in germany
>>
File: 1453740530455.jpg (7KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1453740530455.jpg
7KB, 227x222px
I'm an illustrator
I spend most days drawing and messing around with my girlfriend
It's pretty boring life
>>
>>10888011
boring but not bad
>>
>>10886247
I'm the same age and in the same boat except I don't have a job, so no car parts or technology for me, just buying and reselling clothes.

I should kill myself.
>>
squatting

everything is free, so that means money for clothes. girl love it and you don't need to dress business casual.
>>
>>10876367
hookers & blow
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.