[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to stay /fa/ while backpakcing through South East

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Is it possible to stay /fa/ while backpakcing through South East Asia?

I'm starting in thailand, and I was thikning about keeping a cleaner version of this for most of my time.
>>
>>10876271
meme destination
>>
S E X P A T
>>
>>10876271
Just wear linen. Wear normal style clothes though--linen slacks and a t-shirt or a button-up. Don't try to look like a "traveler".
>>
>>10876281
I know, but it being a meme doesn't mean that there is no reason to visting Angkor Wat, the Cu Chi tunnels, the rice fields, the mekong delta, the Wat phra...

>>10876287
Nah, going there with the gf, then sending her home and doing 12 days by myself in which I have to do Vietnam, Northern Thailand and Cambodia. Thinking about dropping Vietnam or Cambodia.

>>10876319
K.
>>
If you have a normal body, a decent tank top can look good.

It's really hot there so if you spend hours walking you might chose confort before looks.

92f /33° today in Cambodia.
>>
>>10876271
Dress for the weather before dressing for fashion. If it's anything like most Asian countries, they will think you are stylish for the most inane shit. No need to go overboard with some movie-inspired effort.

Tank tops are great for the heat, especially if you aren't a manlet.
>>
>>10876319
If you're going to be hiking or going off-road have comfy boots that will hold up and linen tops are great for that type of climate.
>>
>>10876271

Avoid tank tops, they don't protect against the tropical heat/mosquitos.

Linen/Madras shirts work the best, but they're not as common as you'd expect.

If you're going backpacking wear some Prana technical pants, they look like regular trousers but wick moisture away easily. Otherwise get lightweight chinos (raw denim is surprisingly quite popular in SEAsia)

Minimalist graphic t-shirts like pic related work well also

Pack a light rain jacket like the Uniqlo parka, don't worry about shoes just wear whatever hiking shoe you can get
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.