[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sticky ricky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: harrison ford.jpg (97KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
harrison ford.jpg
97KB, 500x654px
So how long has the sticky been down for?
>>
Where am I to revise the basics of fashion now?

If there is no bible for us, will stupid questions run rampant?
>>
the sticky is basically mfa 2 years ago, no point referring to it anymore
>>
>>10876187
Perhaps it's time for a refresher? The wiki has been neglected tbf and I imagine even though it won't do a whole lot a good solid collection of info there could be a decent way to slim down on some of the poor quality threads.
>>
>>10876354
The last time it worked, none of the pictures loaded
>>
>>10876354

I think it is time.
>>
How do we go about this, mods?
>>
>>10876059
I've been tempted to start one that wasn't a wiki per se, more like an image/info repository. Not gonna do it if Tuxbell comes back, though.
>>
>>10877592
If you just started a thread like once a week after having made some and began to alter them with suggestions, I'm sure you could, in time, come to create a fantastic set of information.
I'd even go ahead with it even if tuxbell does come back. It can't hurt designing some new/extra material to compliment or fix what tuxbell currently has.
>>
>>10877592
We need a fresh new update anyway. Can't think of no one else better than you to do it.
>>
File: cozyow.jpg (64KB, 578x139px) Image search: [Google]
cozyow.jpg
64KB, 578x139px
>>
>>10877683

wow
>>
File: vanitatis.jpg (206KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
vanitatis.jpg
206KB, 1600x1068px
what happened to the archive
>>
>>10877603
>>10877647
I'm stuck in my condo because of D.C. Snowpocalyse 2016 (well, more like I refuse to take my beautiful-ass car out in the nasty-ass snow), so I'll begin drafting some stuff up.

Here's my current thinking on how it'll be set up:
- Two parts of the site - guides and just an image dump that's tagged properly

- Guides are VERY terse, basically so they are skim-friendly, and hard-coded
-- Probably focusing on common topics, like suiting, jeans, sneakers, etc.
-- No store recommendations, the Tuxbell wiki got bogged down with that given the scope
-- Maybe a page on common /fa/ traps - YesStyle, getting insecure about height, etc.
-- Ideally slow-moving - edits every month at most

- Image area might be something I need help with - basically infographics and common inspo
-- Maybe some sort of way people can send me proposed uploads/tags, like Gelbooru's script or something

Thoughts?
>>
>>10877915
Youre the man pat
>>
>>10877915
If you're going to get rid of the store recommendations, consider listing sites that have reliable reviews of store/brand quality. It's kinda frustrating having to rely on mfa/reddit or reviews of random internet sites to help figure out if a store sells quality merchandise. Additionally, maybe include a guide to determining the quality of a given piece, in person, by the stitching/material/etc.
>>
Alright, drafting.

Any thoughts on a domain name?

>>10878352
Good point. What if I put the recommendations section on a separate page and just started a thread to populate it? I'm far from the best person to opine on insertrandombrandfrombumfucksweedenhere
>>
>>10878453
Have you looked at the archive for previous sticky suggestions?

>Any thoughts on a domain name?
hanky code
>>
revive
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.