[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Is it ok to go into a shop wearing an item...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: imgres.jpg (9 KB, 290x174) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imgres.jpg
9 KB, 290x174
Is it OK to go into a shop wearing an item of clothing previously bought at that shop? Or will they think you stole it?
>>
now this is autism
>>
>>10875793
desu, dont. it has happened to me once where i was wearing full rick at the rick store and they thought i stole it...
???
>>
>>10875796
lol /thread
>>
Now this is autism
>>
what the fuck
>>
Is it OK to go into a Rick Owens shop wearing an item of clothing previously designed by yourself if you're Rick Owens? Or will they think you stole it?
>>
i dont do this because im afraid the staff will be like "wow hes pretty obsessed with this place" and start calling me "the GAP guy" or "the <insert store name> guy" and think i have mental problems
>>
>>10875972
are you autistic?
>>
ladies and gentlemen - /fa/
>>
Do what i do if that happens, stop and announce what you are wearing at the entrance of the shop, loud enough so the staff hear it, customers too if you need witnesses.
>>
If they accuse me I stole their shit when I clearly didn't, I will make them give me free stuff in exchange for not suing them
>>
File: 1453031598202.jpg (223 KB, 900x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453031598202.jpg
223 KB, 900x675
do you faggots seriously think about this stuff
>>
>>10875793
>>10876527
I've thought about this before, but not with the stealing thing more so the employees judging me
>>
>tfw haven't entered a clothing store alone in 2 years because social anxiety
>>
File: NOW-logo.jpg (439 KB, 1600x999) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NOW-logo.jpg
439 KB, 1600x999
>>10875793
>>10875972
>>
If you're in the States it doesn't matter, the burden of proof lies with the accuser so you can demand they prove you stole something and make it clear you can afford a lawyer and will go to court over this.

No retail manager would dare take the risk of losing the company thousands of dollars (court, lawyers, damages/reparations) just to secure a max of five articles of clothing which they make 300% profit on anyway
>>
>>10875972
Well you do sound like you have mental problems
>>
>>10876527
yeap especially im entering a store and im all done up on all their clearance sale items. i just feel so inadequate. im such a insecure sob
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Thread DB ID: 461126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.