[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this should be posted here or not , but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

I don't know if this should be posted here or not , but is there a way you can use insurance or even financing for limb lengthening ? I'm to the point of depression for not being 2 inches taller pls help
>>
Height truly isn't that serious bro. Especially not 2 inches, don't let this website get to your head
>>
>>10874457
if you're depressed over 2 inches I wonder how your gf feels
>>
>>10874465
not op, but try telling that to me. im 5'4, there is no way that sounds attractive.

i know for a fact its a big deal, and yes, confidence and how i display myself is a plus but it only goes so far. you cant tell me with a straight face that 99% of the women on this planet would choose someone eye level or shorter than them versus someone a head length taller
>>
>>10874465
Reaching an average height would make total difference . Especially when you have a long torso and legs of a 5'5 female
/fa/ has nothing to do with it but being shorter than 8/10 of males where ever I go . 2 inches is the minimum of one procedure
>>
>>10874473
I'm 6 ft, but it's not like I pull girls with my height only. I dress nice, talk nicer, and smell even better. That alone gets a girl to smile at you and acknowledge you, yes height does matter. But I promise you girls aren't that shallow, and if she happens to be, she's not worth it.
>>
File: 1452187440016.webm (489KB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452187440016.webm
489KB, 202x360px
>>10874482
not helping with your humble brag there
>>
>>10874487
I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted you to know from who it was coming from as to not look like I'm just trying to make you feel better.
>>
>>10874473
I'm 5'4 too and I kind of just accepted it. Just dress in a way that makes you look flattering and you'll find qts.
>>
>>10874482
i would understand that height is not the sole factor in attractiveness, but do you realize how much of a plus being 6ft is? its something no one seems to get.

>>10874487
this guy isnt me btw
>>
>>10874507
>tailoring
>looking awkward in some clothing
>having trouble finding clothes

Yeah fuck the females,that's the last thing you should worry about
>>
>>10874513
True, it is a plus I have over you. But I'm not perfect either, I have flaws you could find that you may not have. You want to know what really matters over all those things in terms of pulling women? Confidence. Try it, just fake it. I promise you will see the difference, you have one body. Learn to love it.
>>
>>10874638
i know, but it would be easier to accept those flaws considering youre at a good height.

think, would a girl pick you with your flaws at 6ft or 5ft? you know the answer. confidence and every other thing only goes so far but its not a big deciding factor like height is.

damn near nothing compares to its importance
>>
File: 1400061004358.png (612KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
1400061004358.png
612KB, 915x678px
just a reminder
>>
>>10874468
LMAO
>>
>>10874653
Confidence is by far more important than height. This is why I brought up my height, so you can know from who it was coming from. Girls will only realize what you let them to. Keep putting height at this pedestal and you'll never progress.
>>
>>10874658
230 pounds at 7 foot lmao update the shit on the side too not just the heights cucklord
>>
>>10874675
im keeping it at this pedestal because its more important than you, and everyone else thats not short, seems to think. i appreciate you being reasonable on a place such as 4chan but (this may sound childish) you have to be short to get it. its not a big deal to you because you dont know what its like. i know you may try to understand it but confidence will only push you so far. you need what you have on the outside to pull in people to know your inside. its not being picky or shallow, its human nature to seek someone attractive. unless youre the god of personality youre not going to slide as easily.

please i beg of you to be more honest, its old seeing everyone on earth say its not a big deal when it clearly is

manlet rant over
>>
>>10874468
SHIT NIGGA
>>
>>10874482
You have no idea what it feels like to be short. No amount of "confidence" can make up for the fact that some girls simply refuse any guy under 5'10", or sometimes even 6'. This isn't just some theory I've concocted, this is something that they openly state on tinder profiles, social media, etc.
No, they don't like you for your height only. Of course. This is like telling a man with a hunchback that girls don't like you for your good posture only. You clearly don't have any idea what it's like, to walk around as an adult but never feeling like a fully grown man. I don't know how it feels to be tall, but I've worn lifts to feel what it feels like to be 5'8"... completely different world. You command more authority, you can look people in the eye, you can wear looser fits... This isn't just an issue of "confidence", short men statistically have the deck stacked against them when it comes to political and economic power. The world is that shallow, and until our suffering is acknowledged instead of brushed off by 6 foot privileged fucks, it always will be.
>>
I'm 18 and 5'8. How much am I likely to grow?
>>
>>10874457
go to asia pick up qt asians who lovvu biggu dicku, and end your depression :^)
>>
>>10875820
Most people are done by then by who knows your genetics might come in late.
>>
>>10875828
>tfw 5'6 is not even tall in asia
>>
>>10875820
If you don't get enough food and shit you could however this is dying out anyway 5'8 is decent you could wear elevator shoes(mens shoes with a big heel) and if your posture is good you may pass for 5'10 at times.
>>
>>10875820
depends how far you are through puberty; some people will grow until mid twenties
>>
>tfw 6'2 master race
:)
>>
>>10874473
>you cant tell me with a straight face that 99% of the women on this planet would choose someone eye level or shorter than them versus someone a head length taller

If you're the same height as her then I don't see a problem with it, if she likes you and you have a personality that she likes then she will choose you over someone who is taller than you, that's obvious, now if you're 7 or 5 centimetres shorter than her then that's when it becomes a problem.
>>
>>10874457
ITT: Raging manlets looking for consolation
>>
>>10876864
to some girls its not even a problem if the guy is shorter. some manlets pull amazon tier chicks all the time
>>
Is it possible to have surgery for 30k? Excluding India
>>
>>10876864
>If you're the same height as her then I don't see a problem with it
thats the keyword right there. "I dont see a problem". the minority does not speak for the majority

lets put a fictional (but logical) situation on the board.

there is someone 10/10 personality and looks, but the catch is that he has 2 exact copies of him. there is one that is a reasonable 5'10 and another that is 5'4. the ONLY difference between the two is the height.

which one would a girl pick, considering that she may be something like 5'5?

not the shorter one
>>
>>10876986
damn. valid point. but realistically what she would have to choose from would be guy A 5'10 with a 5/10 personality or guy B 5'4 with 10/10 personality. i get what youre saying about height though, (assuming you're op) if you really feel two inches will improve you as a person, go for it, you could maybe even get more inches. but insurance will not cover it, it isnt practiced in convenient regions, and recovery time is wayyy long and you might not even fully recover. not to mention cost of the surgery..all for two inches?
i know it sounds corny but love yourself for who you are and when you come to peace with your body you'll have a confidence that girls will be really attracted to
>>
>>10877036
i appreciate all of this, but i cant live in a fantasy world where as long as im good at one average thing it'll make up for a bigger thing.

even guys with shit personalities get into relationships, it wont solve much by fixing everything else when youre missing that one crucial piece.
>>
>>10876986
op u are so silly

u are imposing your values onto all of several billion people

not all girls like tall guys, and some girls even prefer shorter guys. you cannot say that 100% of the girls on the planet would pick the taller guy

>>10877426
do you not see all of the baseless value statements u make? how can you decide what's an 'average thing' and declare that height is the most important attribute for every single potential partner? your personality sounds like a bigger problem than your height desu

kanye west is 5'7 but no one ever mentions his height

>"it wont solve much by fixing everything else when youre missing that one crucial piece"

D E L U S I O N A L

there are much bigger things missing OP, and i would start with your personality
>>
>>10877463
im not op btw

im not downplaying everything other than height, dont get me wrong.

and yes i know there are people with different preferences.

ive been told alllll my life that its not a big deal, thats what im trying to get at. it is a bigger deal than most people think.

im sure my personality is fine, not the greatest but its not basementdweller-core

kanye isnt exactly short. hes about average. im talking about 5'5 and under.

yes, 2 inches doesnt sound like a lot but its the stigma it carries. saying youre 5'5 doesnt sound as attractive as saying youre 6'0 does it?

im trying not to sound crazy, but this exact issue has driven me to damn near off myself twice now. all i ever got in school were offhand jokes about my height, and that will fuck with you so much that its gonna be the only thing you focus on. its different now that im in college but thats because people learned to have filters and not say it to your face. its a thing no one wants to say but we all know its true

im by no means a 'loser' (for lack of a better word) ive at the very least talked to 7-8 women throughout the short 4 year period of highschool so i know what to do and what not to do for the most part. they were attractive so i know im not totally ass ugly and i know its not the deciding factor in things but i also know for a fact that a lot more people prefer a taller guy and thats hard when youre at most just eye level with them.

it wont make or break me, but damn does it give me a handicap
>>
>>10877524
kendrick lamar is 5'5 yo
people love him and he gets his fair share of female attention

>yes, 2 inches doesnt sound like a lot but its the stigma it carries. saying youre 5'5 doesnt sound as attractive as saying youre 6'0 does it?

you need to realize that this is in your head and that not everyone thinks like you, some people like me dont even think about height when i talk to people

but even then like.. who cares lol? its like saying

>saying im african american isnt as attractive as saying im white
>saying i have a big nose isnt as attractive as saying i have a petite angular nose
>saying i have a small butt isnt as attractive as saying im a firm butt

do u see how silly it sounds?
>>
File: 1452560193175.jpg (35KB, 480x538px) Image search: [Google]
1452560193175.jpg
35KB, 480x538px
6'1 is literally the perfect height for clothing

Any other 6'1 /Gods of Olympus/ here?
>>
>>10877560
yes, i know there are a fair share of shorter celebrities. im not saying height makes it 100% impossible, its just a large handicap if youre short enough.

and no that doesnt sound silly, whats silly about preferring a more attractive feature? (regarding the small/firm butt, not the race lmao)
>>
>>10877560
I honestly didn't know that. Interesting
>>
>>10877566
6'1 and shoe size 10 are superior
>>
>>10877635
one feature is not automatically more attractive than the other-- like race (and height), butt size in terms of attraction is completely subjective, some prefer smaller butts and some prefer bigger butts

i mean yea you may wish you were taller and yea i may wish my nose was sharper but neither of these are deal breakers and life moves on

ya feel
>>
>>10877688
I wear 10s and am 6'

:( I'm almost worth something
>>
>>10877747
yes, i understand. i know attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder but there are some physical traits that are widespread attractive. i also know that one thing MAY not be a deal breaker

i know i cant do much sadly, but the main issue here is that no one understands that its a thing only shorter people will have to deal with. so they try to downplay it as if its not a big deal because they dont know the shit that gets pulled
>>
>>10877808
why is being attractive to a lot of people important to you?

look deep and tell me
>>
>>10877747
it's just depressing when you yourself want to be taller. when you believe height does matter based on your own personal experience of being short. which makes you depressed knowing you could've been happier, more attractive to yourself,a better version of yourself if only you wouldve been a couple inches taller but anon you have a point.
op im 5'3 95lbs scrawny little weak feminine thing, but i know somewhere out there will be someone who actually likes my aesthetic, and personality so i never let it get it the way of my life.
>>
>>10877820
which would you prefer...

to be attractive, be very self confident because of it, have a leap in life because people view you differently and you may get chances in things that someone unattractive wouldnt have, etc etc

or would you like to be ugly, no confidence when you look yourself in the mirror, to be alone and never progress socially like all of your peers do, to hate every single part of yourself, to rather die and end the thoughts that run through your head every day because you will never ever be good enough for anything, to have to be forced to compensate in a lame way and never be taken seriously.

that last part probably sounds really fucking tumblr but i mean how can you not understand the benefits? being attractive helped when we were primates, and it still helps now. attractiveness in out own eyes is something we are hardwired to look for.

i mean, congrats i guess if you pick someone unnattractive. gold star for you, but that does not change what the majority would think
>>
i'm pissed this stupid thread even exists. fuck everyone posting here.
>>
>>10877850
my happiness (and my view of myself) doesn't depend on the opinions of others

i do the things i like (indulge in art, read philosophy, play an instrument, eat food) and that makes me happy. height or looks in general don't affect my ability to enjoy any of those things.

>or would you like to be ugly
since when does short = ugly
>no confidence when you look yourself in the mirror
you can change that if you change the way you look at the world
>to be alone and never progress socially like all of your peers do
height doesn't stop people from making friends
>to hate every single part of yourself, to rather die and end the thoughts that run through your head every day because you will never ever be good enough for anything
this is all literally just in your head
>to have to be forced to compensate in a lame way and never be taken seriously
dont compensate, just re-evaluate the way you look at things. instead of trying to look good for others, just do what makes you fucking happy. then you don't have to deal with these pathetic (sorry!) feelings

>>10877861
me too, but they are cries for help
>>
>>10877898
your interests scream poser, faggot. that being said, anon has good advice op. just do you, fuk teh haters, and you'll be happy. unless you're already too far in the depression, then either kill yourself or get as much plastic surgery until you feel you're attractive
>>
>>10877790
>>10877688

6'1 and shoe size 13/14

kek
>>
>>10877925
hehe i think its funny that you think im a poser. i'll take that as a compliment. i genuinely enjoy doing those things for 8+ hours everyday!
>>
>>10877898
im glad that you have a different way of looking at things, but not everyone is like you.

i have hobbies, im living a (sort of) healthy lifestyle, im doing what i can to improve my quality of living other than all the drugs i abuse.

>since when does short = ugly
it doesnt go hand in hand, i was responding to "why is being attractive to a lot of people important to you?" but it does help

>you can change that if you change the way you look at the world
i can also change the way i look at things if i hang upside down. its not that simple. ive went through a lot of self realization, repair, and other petty shit to help myself so its not like im doing nothing to help my situation.

>height doesn't stop people from making friends
never said friends. more like relating to people in a way. its different if all of your friends and acquaintances are all taller than you. its hard to describe unless youve been through it. its just a different thing than you would go through if you were normal.

>this is all literally just in your head
no shit, everything is in our heads. your happiness from your hobbies? all in your head. just because i realize this does not mean its as simple as snapping my fingers.

>dont compensate, just re-evaluate the way you look at things. instead of trying to look good for others, just do what makes you fucking happy. then you don't have to deal with these pathetic (sorry!) feelings

compensate as in things such as fashion, body, hair, how i carry myself, etc.

but again, its not as easy as just saying "lol fuck everyone, im gonna do me" if you want to fit in. everyone that pulled that shit had their own social circle of autism and smugness which granted them no real friends, only people that fed off everyone elses 'superiority from society'

its not a cry for help, its just a rant really.
>>
>>10876905

Can confirm, 5'7 here dating a 5'9 girl who has modeled before. She's not one of those super thin anorectic ugly models, she's truly beautiful.

I was really insecure about my height before, but no girl ever really mentioned it. I met this girl and I almost think nothing of it anymore. The only girls who care about height are the ugly ones, literally. The best girls can choose any guy, so they wont choose after looks because it doesn't matter to them anymore.

Also, you can say that 99% of all girls wouldn't date a guy with acne, 99% of girls wouldnt date a skellyboy, 99% of girls wouldnt date a guy with bad teeth etc etc list can go on forever. This website was the only thing that made me insecure about my height.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (98KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
98KB, 854x859px
>This thread has me like...
>>
>>10874658
why did you ruin this meme ? this is awful
>>
Why did I make this thread ? I just wanted some knowledge on limb lengthening . I'll just go post on reddit
>>
>>10874468
Ayy lmao

Felt that for OP
>>
>>10879067
good and dont come back
>>
File: thatfeel.jpg (169KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.jpg
169KB, 750x750px
im barely 5'4 when i stand at perfect straight posture. ive decided that when i have the earliest access to a gun or lethal pills im gonna off myself.

any tips or suggestions? might as well make it worthwhile
>>
File: jesusdude.png (9KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
jesusdude.png
9KB, 405x344px
>this thread
>>
>>10877929
>having huge clown feet.

most brands stop at size 12 for a reason.
>>
>>10879286
But it makes me feel better about my 5'6 when I see short people like you in the street. Please don't kill yourself, I'd go next
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.