[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is meth /fa/? Just wondering because I have a bunch of shards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Is meth /fa/? Just wondering because I have a bunch of shards lying around.
>>
No, but coke is.
>>
Don't. Meth will make you look like shit. Most drugs will desu
>>
File: 1449311758967.png (1MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1449311758967.png
1MB, 1000x750px
>>10871776
I had a capsule of about half a gram 2 weeks ago. The high is okay, not as agood as Exctasy but it makes you really sharp and improves all your motor skills. With that said, it also makes you extremley paranoid. Thinking everyone is out to get you. After I came down from the high I felt depressed for the next 2 days, and randomly wept a couple times. My face also broke out it little zits, dont know if it was from the stress or the meth, but I don't recommend you do it.
>>
>>10872009
You look at in the bottom right pic desu
>>
>>10872379
*qt
>>
>>10872009
you get zits from not washing your fucking face and touching and picking it
hygiene easily goes on the backburner when you tweak
>>
>>10872430
There are many, many things that influence acne. It's not always as simple as "wash your face you mong". That being said you're probably not wrong.
>>
>>10872009
omg ur are actually super cute, pls lemme snuggle you through the east coast blizzard
>>
>>10871776
no you fucking degenerate
>>
Not at all. Careful of the meth you're getting as well if you decide to kill yourself. Up in the East Coast, they have been cutting meth with something that has put 5 people I know personally in the hospital, 2 of which are dead now. All have had their kidney and liver shut down, and are in comas. Don't do meth.
>>
>>10873414
>knowing people who do meth
>>
Is Tramadol effay
I have a killer comedown from 300mg last night
>>
>>10873548
no
>>
>>10871796
coke doesnt last long enough desu

yeah yeah i know part of the fun is redosing (if youre at a party or something) but its so expensive
>>
>>10873572
DELETE THIS
>>
>>10873588
>waa waa im too dumb/poor to buy proper opiates

I'd rather have xanax than tramadol, and xanax doesn't even get you high. utterly useless drug (unless you have minor chronic pain lel)
>>
>>10873548
>tramadol
>comedown
retard

>>10873597
tramadol is great. serotonergic properties + long as fuck half life + tiny pill. what more could you want?
>hurrrrrr heroin is the only chic opiate
heroin sucks
retard
>>
>>10873628
>tramadol is great.
yeah sure, if you stub your toe.

also
>implying i even mentioned heroin
retard
>>
white people and ur fucking gnarley drugs..
>>
>>10873651
meth > crack
>>
Meth is a hot sex drug desu
>>
drugs arent effay
>>
>>10873650
>not taking 150mg of tramadol
>not taking 200mg of tramadol

ur missing out
>>
>>10873949
>not taking 2400mg codeine

Enjoy your seizures.
>>
Nope. Meth voids you of sleep, food, water and stable mental and physical health.
People are too overtop hyperactive while they're on it to chill and scattered/disorientated afterwards to be cool.

Weed is because looking tired and bored without all the sleep loss/skin shedding/oily complexion is effay.
I mean, as long as you aren't full on '420 BLAZ IT AVERYDAY' about it.
>>
>>10873597
I can't get better opiates in the uk other than codiene which is worse
>>10873628
A common side effect is a hangover type feeling which is what I have right now in the form of nausea (threw up last night) and a digusting headache , fucking kills.
>>10873949
Takes about 250-330mg to get me fucked up
>>10874152
You only get seizures on 400mg+
Also 2400mg is waaaaaaaay to much codiene , I thought the ceiling dose was like 450mg?
I always do around 350mg
>>
Nah not really... Coke and China White are.
don't do any of that heroin through IV crap, it's bad news.
>>
>>10874508
>You only get seizures on 400mg+
there's not "you only get seizures on X dose"

it lowers your seizure threshold, it doesn't directly cause him. so theoretically, if you were predisposed to epilepsy, you could have a seizure and 100mg

not that its likely...
>>
>>10874569
Well yeah but 400mg+ increases your chances of having a seizure if you're not predisposed to them a shitton more than like 100mg would , you feel me?
Nothing wrong with staying safe while abusing prescription opiates :^)
>>
>>10872379
>>10872384
>>10873155
Why does /fa/ so obsessed with frail little twinky boys?
>>
The closest thing I've done is Bath Salts (Methylone/Mephedrone) and if its anything like that, it isn't worth it.

It feels like you're in pain but your brain is telling you that you're having fun. The next week is not fun.
>>
>>10871776
Meth is the polar opposite of what's fashionable.
>>
>>10874578
cuz im gay and twinks are the shit senpai
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.