[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have bad forhead acne, would it be okay to wear a beanie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: bean.jpg (213KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
bean.jpg
213KB, 1500x1500px
If you have bad forhead acne, would it be okay to wear a beanie before you go to bed? I meant one to take hair off your forhead and cover your whole head. Like this picture for example except back a bit further so your whole forehead has no hair on it
>>
just put a towel over your pillow and change it every night
>>
I actually used to do that in highschool, it wasn't very effective though.
>>
>>10870243
Just use a bandana.
>>
>>10870268
why?
>>10870275
Only have a beanie right now, my idea was to just put my hair in it and just dont have it on my face for a few days until some of the acne sores heal a bit. Isnt that a decent idea? cuz i have bangs
>>
File: Snapchat-5208161007220798889.jpg (217KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5208161007220798889.jpg
217KB, 720x1280px
>>10870243
Op here. Hope this helps
>>
>>10870590
if you would, please make after a thread after a trial, and post your results. i'll try it too, got the same prob
>>
>>10870620
I imagine it'll take at least 3 days to see any improvements. Probably more like a week so stay tuned
>>
Where did you get this idea from? Pretty sure putting synthetic materials on your head all night will cause you to breakout even more
>>
>>10870790
It isn't touching my face, it is sort of a bag to keep the hair in and out of my face. I have longer hair and it'll keep it out of my face to keep it room to do a bit of healing. I imagine hair rubbing and touching acne on the forehead all day can't be good for healing the wounds.
>>
>>10870801
Oh ok, makes sense
>>
It works
>>
why don't you use that hair thing that girls use?
>>
>>10870790
>.>
>>
I used to do that a lot when i had bad acne, it worked for me. I used to thoroughly wash my face, pull my hair back and sleep lying on my back, with my face towards the ceiling.

Didn't clear the ones already there of course but prevented others from appearing, so yeah, go for it.

Most important thing for bed is a fresh towel on your pillow though. THAT is really a life-saver.
>>
>>10871835
>
>>
To sort your acne out please do the following:
-Visit your dermatologist and ask her

If you're ameripoor well everyone has their tips about it but you should know it's mainly about higiene & taking care of your skin.

I used to have acne a few years back when I didnt properly shower with due time.

If you feel that even with 3 showers a day you still get acne consider getin your skin taken care regularly by one of those gals who do this for a living in skincare centers.
>>
>>10870367
When I tried this, the beanie slipped around a lot and it always ended up off my head by the time I woke up

You're not used to having a beanie on your head while you sleep. You'll probably sleepily fidget around and take it off without meaning to.

If you're like me and have thick hair that's very hard to control, it's better to use a headband or to tie it up.
>>
>>10870590
You look like a faggot desu, If you do this, make sure the beanie is clean, or it could make your problem worse.
>>
>>10874613
You ARE a faggot desu. He's fucking going to bed, you fucking autist. Keep your fucking insecure irrelevant remarks to yourself, pathetic ugly piece of shit.
>>
>>10874659
(You) don't need to be so salty son. If you wear your dirty, greasy cumrag of a beanie when you sleep, chances are you wont fix anything. Make sure you keep it clean, or wear a headband or something. Next time bring your big boy pants before you leave reddit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.