[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you wash your clothes immediately after getting them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: femlette.png (640KB, 800x433px) Image search: [Google]
femlette.png
640KB, 800x433px
do you wash your clothes immediately after getting them?
>>
>>10869962
i have never
>>
>>10869962
never, unless its underwear or inner shirts
>>
I didn't until I worked in a clothing store and saw what happens to the clothes people try on and how nasty people can be. I've never worn a new clothing item (besides shoes obviously) without washing it first since then. I wasn't working in a cheap shit store, either. I avoid trying on clothes as much as I can now.
>>
>>10870537
can the same be said for stuff bought new online?
>>
If they were thrifted.
>>
>>10869962
not really unless it has the dank ass new clothes smell to the point of wanting to vomit
>>
>>10870548
I'm not sure and have wondered the same. I just wash it anyway to be on the safe side.
>>
>>10869962
I worked at a clothing store for a few months that was right next to a gym.
People would come in after working out, still drenched in sweat, and try on clothes.

Wash your new clothes before wearing them.
>>
>>10870548
Clothes purchased online might be even filthier than those bought in stores.

That shirt you just received in the mail may have sat on some disgusting person's kitchen counter for 2 weeks before they decided to return it.
>>
nope never.
>>
I wash socks before wearing them for the first time because they have chemicals on them.
>>
>>10871992
>because they have chemicals on them
>>
>>10870548
Yes if you're buying from an online store that has a return policy (which is often 30 days) People buy stuff, try it on, decide to return it, then the item is resold
>>
Of course. What kind of stupid motherfucker it takes to not do such an obvious thing. Do you even know what kind of animal wore your shit before ?

>b-b-but it's designer niche

Same shit. Disgusting.
>>
>>10871996
yep that's what he wrote
>>
>>10869962

Aren't all the containers coming in from China sprayed with insecticides to kill off all those fuccboi foreign insects?
Because of that I wash clothes before wearing it, esp underwear.
>>
>>10869962
Almost always, yes. Helps get out creases from shipping and shrinks down a bit.
>>
Always man. I might try it on begrudgingly but I won't wear it unless it's clean and smelling fresh.
>>
If it's next to my skin or a sweater or something, always yes.

If it's a piece of outerwear, not unless I can hand wash it.
>>
no but after reading this thread i will for now on
>>
>>10872149
Yup. I won't wash waxed outerwear or a vegetable dyed 1500$ leather jacket, but stuff that goes on my skin, definitely. It's ocd probably but hey
>>
>>10872452
>vegetable dyed
>>
I just bought a wool topcoat from a thrift store, but it has that musky thrift store smell.

How do I get clean it? Do I have to take it to a dry cleaner or can I try it at home.
>>
>>10871917
dont you wash clothes after people try them on? i thought thats why they have the racks outside the fitting rooms..
>>
>>10872465

Do you even
>>
>>10872465
Vegetable tanned?
>>
>>10872573
you're kidding right? lol, no, the clothes don't get washed
>>
>>10871917
fuck.ew.
>>
Usually yes, because I have allergies.
>>
>>10869962
Only when it's in direct skin contact. The sealing agent is pretty bad when it seeps into your skin bro.
>>
>>10872573
The racks are just to hang the unwanted, tried-on clothes on until an employee has time to sort the clothes and put them back out on display. The concept is pretty gross, yeah. But I've never known of a store that washes its clothes. For example, I'm a girl and and pretty petite so I usually wear the smallest sized shirts. It was stupid of me to think like this but I used to assume "Well, the worse person who could have tried this on is just a little girl or a chick who didn't take a bath." Nope. I used to to see sweaty, fat, obviously unclean landwhales with caked-on deodorant and makeup (that shit rubs off into material) grab X-smalls and smalls and try to squeeze into them. Trust me, wash your clothes. If it's delicate just hand wash it. Do something to make it cleaner. People are disgusting.
>>
>>10869962
Never did that.
Not even going to consider it after reading this thread.
>>
>>10872573
lol this is literally autistic
>>
>>10869962
i used to..back when i had a washer and dryer :(
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.